Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
UaLqsQG.gif

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:014BB0F767F462112C0A46F43C6FF8F013B31C2E&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-201009/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140228] [OLE-M] 催眠クラス ~女子全員、知らないうちに妊娠してまし
    13.6 KB · Views: 6,965
Last edited:
Saimin Class ~Joshi Zenin, Shiranai Uchi ni Ninshin Shitemashita~

Thanks works great! Bit of a problem to hook though (repeated sentences), just add /kf1:200 in TA hook parameters to remove repeated text.

I assume this is used for AGTH?

ITH has text repetition problems and needs a custom hook.

Also anyone know why hongfire has been down last couple of days? I cant check the usual threads for h-codes and stuff

I assume this is used for AGTH?

ITH has text repetition problems and needs a custom hook.

Also anyone know why hongfire has been down last couple of days? I cant check the usual threads for h-codes and stuff

well yeah...TA = Translation Aggregator, it has a AGTH build-in with ability to add parameters without di*king around with exe like you do with stand alone AGTH. Yep Hong is down and i haven't really seen any update yet, this game works fine with /kf1:200 anyway .

well yeah...TA = Translation Aggregator, it has a AGTH build-in with ability to add parameters without di*king around with exe like you do with stand alone AGTH. Yep Hong is down and i haven't really seen any update yet, this game works fine with /kf1:200 anyway .

Dam... ITH text repetition suppression setting dosnt seem to do the job and im not familiar with AGTH
Guess ill have to wait until hongfire comes back up.

I've tried adding the /kf1:200 to ITH but I'm getting a "Syntax Error" every time I tried to add it. Anyone else have this problem? Or know how to fix it?

I've tried adding the /kf1:200 to ITH but I'm getting a "Syntax Error" every time I tried to add it. Anyone else have this problem? Or know how to fix it?

its' an agth specific option; i'm not aware about the existence of a similar option in ith, other than the setting "auto suppress repetition" in option panel that does the same, but doesn't have parameters to tweak.

i've tried adding /kf1:200 in agth. it's playable but... it isnt perfect.

well it's better than nothing, no one knows how to make codes apart from 1-2 dudes on the net and they are nowhere to be found as of late. So take what you can have, i know i'm.

I was going to extract an h-code on this game, however when i disabled the crawl for the voices, the repetitions near disappeared except for the character names; only got two repetitions until now;
it's on the option panel, 2nd tab, on the 4th flag in the lower left, the one named "音声と文章を同期" (synchronize text and voice);
did anyone tried that?
Note, i did the test on windows xp x64 where i have the tools, but seeing the problem as described i don't think it's different.

Reactions: dj_hdog
I was going to extract an h-code on this game, however when i disabled the crawl for the voices, the repetitions near disappeared except for the character names; only got two repetitions until now;
it's on the option panel, 2nd tab, on the 4th flag in the lower left, the one named "音声と文章を同期" (synchronize text and voice);
did anyone tried that?
Note, i did the test on windows xp x64 where i have the tools, but seeing the problem as described i don't think it's different.

already tried that but still repeating for me
using windows 7 ultimate x64

did anyone tried that?

yep i always keep that option off in ole-m's games, still getting repetitions with this one. Windows 7 x64 and Interactive Text Hooker 3.0 (06.02.2014). /kf1:200 works pretty well for me with this one , other releases need h-codes though

hi guy i hope you all can help me because i really don know how to install the this game can you all help me ?
my question is i download the file for this game when i extract the file then i chose the install but can not install can i know what happen ?it is must use other way to install ?

this my pc detail can support the game ?

processor: inter(R)core(TM)i5-4440 cpu@310ghz 3.10ghz
ram 8.00
system type 32bit

please feed back asap i need u all help ty

cut....other releases need h-codes though

Other games of the same maker didn't need any code; i just checked to found any useful informations;
Look that this game give problem to agth and ith in win7 x64 only, that also is the only os that i have problems since hardware breakpoints won't work and i need to search and trial in code; i don't have so much time to waste; for this reason i keep all four operating system installed, especially for older games, since isn't a news that there are same problems in hgames on win7 x64. Better keep that time for other works.

Code:
/HBN-4:8@40A23B
Well, wasted 15min in debugging the game. When testing my code I found that it didnt need h-codes in ATGH/ITH with TA. VNR even gave perfect extracted text. :donefor: WIN7 x64 is the only os for me and works perferct for debugging or text-grabing tools

Download two free programs 7zip and daemon tools lite.
Install both programs.
Open (18禁ゲーム) [140228] [OLE-M] 催眠クラス ~女子全員、知らないうちに妊娠してました~ (iso+mds+レーベル+rr3).rar using 7zip and extract two files (saimin.iso and saimin.mds) that are inside to some directory.
Open daemon tools (this program creates virtual dvd drive in your windows) and mount image saimin.mds. Now the program will autorun and you can install it.
You also have to change your windows format and locale to japanese (go to control panel -> clock, language and region -> region and language -> format and administrative tab -> change system locale).

hi guy i hope you all can help me because i really don know how to install the this game can you all help me ?
my question is i download the file for this game when i extract the file then i chose the install but can not install can i know what happen ?it is must use other way to install ?

this my pc detail can support the game ?

processor: inter(R)core(TM)i5-4440 cpu@310ghz 3.10ghz
ram 8.00
system type 32bit

please feed back asap i need u all help ty

Code:
/HBN-4:8@40A23B
Well, wasted 15min in debugging the game. When testing my code I found that it didnt need h-codes in ATGH/ITH with TA. VNR even gave perfect extracted text. :donefor: WIN7 x64 is the only os for me and works perferct for debugging or text-grabing tools
what is VNR????

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?