[Hentai game] [140228] [light] 相州戦神館學園 八命陣 + Wallpaper + Update [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
pIefFn4.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:489473A273816592B56ABA539F126EB0E2FBDB43&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-137240/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140228] [light] 相州戦神館學園 八命陣 + Wallpaper + Update.torrent
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,303
  • AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar
    182.2 KB · Views: 10,682
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 6,839
Last edited:
Re: [140228] [light] 相州戦神館學園 八命陣 + Wallpaper + Update [H-Game]

VnDb , romanji: Soushuu Senshinkan Gakuen Hachimyoujin

Description
New game from the Dies irae team set in imperial Japan.
Yoshiya has been seeing continuous lucid dreams every night since he was small.
Even though his mind doesn’t get to rest during his ‘sleep’, he still doesn’t experience heavy fatigue nor have ill health.
Instead, he is brighter and more capable than other people his age.
He thought of his special ability as one of his good points, and intended to live a relatively normal life.
That was until he met Mizuki, who also had the same ability as him.

They were able to enter the dream world at will, but soon they found themselves caught in a world which could kill people and change history.
It was a world from which one cannot escape.
They were faced with the choice of either giving up and taking their own lives or to charge forward and try to break through this nightmare.
However, they all felt like they were not caught up in this absurd situation by chance, but rather because it was their own wishes. [from Micchi's blog]

Almost 12GB, must be a record. Any dummy incoming?

Thanks for the game and yeah it's big :O

Sorry dude, i may think of this game still require a No DVD Patch to run off. Hope any guys can share this soon.

Sorry dude, i may think of this game still require a No DVD Patch to run off. Hope any guys can share this soon.

Well light typical, they're using alpharom...
One of the many alpharom cracks around will do the job just fine. Like this one.

Attachments

• AlphaROMdiE-Build20131117.rar
    178.1 KB · Views: 3,033
Reactions: Fang

One of the many alpharom cracks around will do the job just fine. Like this one.

I try to use that one but it's not work. T^T

Or i need to wait the updated version

I try to use that one but it's not work. T^T

Or i need to wait the updated version
I tried that too and it works for me...

Oh no... why i can't play QAQ

You just drag "malie.exe" to AlphaROMdiE???
Ye. It can make shortcut to run game in the same folder
I run it via this shortcut "D:\Games\VN\Main\Senshinkan\AlphaROMdiE.exe malie.exe"

Thanks, saw the graphic is 3D action, no wonder there was 12 GB game size, hope it was a nice game, and hope dude u too enjoy this game as well.

Well good or bad game aside, I hope the Japanese isnt too hard to understand. The picture from the OP is really good and that make me wanting to play this.

Do you mean that there is a 3d engine or they're 3d animations?
The minimum specifications reported are a bit low for a 3d engine........

edit: that's because i can't play in 3d stereoscopic with my lcd glasses if there isn't a 3d engine running.

Last edited:

Do you mean that there is a 3d engine or they're 3d animations?
The minimum specifications reported are a bit low for a 3d engine........

Illusstration for some scene with 3D animation, but indeed overall is a traditional "Light" Galgame. Overall using the full page wording, Desperate in fighting scene and merge with cool action sound. Seem this will be the new series of "Light", but hopefully dont learn as last game pretty much of the series treating year by year.

seems that it need code to hook it? or is it just my ITH?

Change font for game.
Look with regedit there:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\light\

Set MS ゴシック

Ok it works Thnx!

Well good or bad game aside, I hope the Japanese isnt too hard to understand. The picture from the OP is really good and that make me wanting to play this.

If you're unfamiliar with the writer's writing style, it can be pretty hard to wrap your head around. Also, he really likes to use German words or obscure Kanji and the like so if you have a hard time with those, it might make the game even harder for you to understand completely. That said, there usually isn't long monologue or huge walls of text in his games, so you can kind of get the gist of things if you just follow what's going on on-screen I think?

If you're unfamiliar with the writer's writing style, it can be pretty hard to wrap your head around. Also, he really likes to use German words or obscure Kanji and the like so if you have a hard time with those, it might make the game even harder for you to understand completely. That said, there usually isn't long monologue or huge walls of text in his games, so you can kind of get the gist of things if you just follow what's going on on-screen I think?
Yea, I tried Dies Irae long time ago. At the time, I kinda know what is going on...like who is fighting against who and what is the result, but until now I have no idea what the story is about. A year or two have passed since then and my Japanese have improved....hopefully....so let me see if I can understand this game XD

Illusstration for some scene with 3D animation, but indeed overall is a traditional "Light" Galgame. Overall using the full page wording, Desperate in fighting scene and merge with cool action sound. Seem this will be the new series of "Light", but hopefully dont learn as last game pretty much of the series treating year by year.

Last game this year for Light? Well it's only February...

Yea, I tried Dies Irae long time ago. At the time, I kinda know what is going on...like who is fighting against who and what is the result, but until now I have no idea what the story is about. A year or two have passed since then and my Japanese have improved....hopefully....so let me see if I can understand this game XD

A stalker NEET god and his convoluted love plan XDD

Last edited:

A stalker NEET god and his convoluted love plan XDD
Wut that? The summary of this game? or Dies Irae? I dont remember anyone in Dies Irae being NEET though...

Dies.

Mercurius...he's know in the fandom as the NEET...for how he looks and speaks...and his stalker behaviour in general

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.