Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
rLajtTr.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:30E43C15968F885DACB71B2582BA266EF598FEC8&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-199552/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140228] [たぬきそふと] 少女教育 初回限定版 + Update 1.01.torrent
    12.7 KB · Views: 1,638
Last edited:
VNDB , romanji: Shoujo Kyouiku

Description
The protagonist is in his thirties and is a teacher at a girl’s school.
Not even having dated before and his dream of marriage being a distant memory, he only wished to train his students well and help them graduate successfully.
It was at that time that he was transferred to another school as part of a school district reorganization brought about by the declining birthrate.
He thought that things would like before, until he realized that there was a girl in his class which didn’t show up on the class roster.
One day, due to a prank played by her, he was suspected of being a pervert by the rest of the students.
Thus begins his relationship with three girls with communication problems who haven’t adjusted to the class and a ghost. [From Micchi's Blogpost]

I'm sure it is, the game has both 800x600 and 1600x1200 resolutions confirming that is the same engine; i'll do both if no one does it in a few days (since i'm in a very busy period).

Thanks for sharing

Any hope seeing the bonus scenario released?
More info on Getchu
本作の初回版特典は オリジナルボイスドラマ、追加シナリオDL&プレゼント応募シリアル。
シリアルは 『微少女 HD版』、『少交女 HD版』 の同梱特典と同様のもので、『少女教育』 4ヒロインの追加シナリオをダウンロード、また抽選でオリジナルグッズが当たる応募プレゼントに応募できます。
(※HD版の2タイトルは各1キャラDL、『少女教育』は2キャラのDLが可能。)

追加シナリオのDL開始時期は 『少女教育』 発売からおよそ1週間後を予定。
また、追加シナリオをプレーするためには 『少女教育』 が必要なのでご注意ください。

Reactions: kotonomiya
The newest version 03032014 of VNR shows 4 tracks: 3 incomplete and 1 perfect. I assume the last one is with code.
GetGlyphOutlineA 83b9
GetGlyphOutlineA 84d4
GetGlyphOutlineA 83f1
TanufiSoft 14ae1e0

However, the game crashes often when VNR first loads it. Try minimize the game until you are in the main menu.

^
It's work!!! Thx you so much!:cheering:
At first i try with VNR already but always crashed and didn't know minimize the game will help to pass it.

^
It's work!!! Thx you so much!:cheering:
At first i try with VNR already but always crashed and didn't know minimize the game will help to pass it.

What did you do exactly? i have used ith and visual novel reader, minimized and not - nothing helps, it always crashes. Also what operation system do you use? Waiting for a fixed exe to use ith normally. Thank you in advance!

Reactions: uenchuceli
What did you do exactly? i have used ith and visual novel reader, minimized and not - nothing helps, it always crashes. Also what operation system do you use? Waiting for a fixed exe to use ith normally. Thank you in advance!

try minimize many time and you'll find out how it works:D at first i've crash many times but now only 2-3 times.

Skipped lunch on lunch break to get same time and do it, from the posts i'm reading next to this seem to work fine

Fixed exe here to prevent crashes, may work with both agth, ith and others!
code /hs4@4ee2c0

edit:
This is based on exe of version 1.02, if a new version came out i'll redo the work; you can skip the update 1.01 since they both replace the same two files.

Last edited:
Could someone please test the fixed exe? Also please state your operation system. Could someone specify what DL scenarios would game have?

Skipped lunch to do this and i didn't have the time to make a full test, please tell me if it work.

code /hs4@4ee2c0

Pretty good. It still crashes ITH 3.0. But using your exe and ITH 2.3 /w your code works just fine. Thanks.

Edit: oh, and this is for 1.02.

Skipped lunch to do this and i didn't have the time to make a full test, please tell me if it work.

code /hs4@4ee2c0

Fixed EXE and H code working perfectly on AGTH and ITH 2.3.
but with a minimized trick to pass the game crashes on VNR and it hook perfectly without any H code, then i tried with ITH 3.0 and it work well and i'm using WIN7/64 bit.
but now i like VNR because when fullscreen translate text looks cool more than TA :P

Screenshot
VNR
GpQOHq5.jpg

ITH 3.0
0BgTXgh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.