[Hentai game] [140124] [暁WORKS] Bradyon Veda -ブラディオン ベーダ- + Wallpaper [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
obIEXAA.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F1748768E69F3FD900B9878C38588D4A8FC1CF8B&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-188868/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [140124] [暁WORKS] Bradyon Veda -ブラディオン ベーダ- + Wallpaper.torrent
    21 KB · Views: 377
  • AlphaROMdiE-Build20131117.rar
    178.1 KB · Views: 1,869
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,750
Last edited:
more info here!

romanji: Bradyon Veda

Description
It’s been three years since the end of the tragic Great War. In the midst of the central city of Moloch in defeated Japan appeared a man, Naoto, bearing the rusted badge of Nephilim. Nephilim was the 10-man experimental elite special corps who possessed the powers of the gods and annihilated tens of thousands of enemy units. The immense powers which they held scared not only their enemies, but also themselves. Realizing this, their leader Komoe disbanded the group, but an internal struggle arose, leading to her death and Naoto suffering a serious injury. With the purpose of carrying on her intentions, Naoto stood up to seal those powers which should not remain in this world. What lies ahead in the future? Will it be sovereignty, harmony or destruction? [From Micchi's Blogpost]

Reactions: nfashionfashion
Currently playing it without a walkthrough... kind of exciting not to know what my first ending is going to be or if the game actually has alternate endings rather than just alternate scenes. However, I'd still like to find a walkthrough. Unfortunately, so far no one has put one up or even said they were going to, as far as I can tell after checking the usual suspects.

played it for a while, but it looks like the choices will be like Tiny Dungeon. Where the choices are either continue on or bad end

Considering the flow of events toward the end, there are at least two endings. For one thing, it is fairly obvious they are trying to get you to choose between heroines at several points in the story later on, so I'm pretty sure that there is an ending for Shion, at the least. I dunno about anyone else, though.

Edit: As I thought, when I checked the extras, only half the h-scenes were filled in and around 2/3 of the CGs. Also, since one of the major characters didn't make an appearance past a certain point, I have to assume that the story goes further in whatever other endings also exist. As heroines go, I found Kaede a little annoying. However, she will probably appeal to people who like the type. If I hadn't been trying to get an ending out of Claudia, I would probably have gone for Shion, though. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (especially the "Female Agents: The boy" series) that you don't mind sharing as well?