[Hentai game] [130927] [チュアブルソフト] ノブレスオブルージュ -Noblesse of Rouge- + Tokuten + Fan Book + Manual + Wallpaper + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
enaDHCt.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9EBBD67A517AA371DBC13E84F3A033A0C4607334&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-155270/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
http://vndb.org/v12482

romanji: Noblesse of Rouge

Toshiya’s twin imouto Rui is part of the student council at Alexandra girls’ school, a school for the nobility, and is highly admired by all students. Rui injured her leg in a training accident and wanted him to take her place until she heals completely. The student council officers (D’Artagnan, Athos, Aramis and Porthos), fondly called the “three musketeers”, are happy to see ‘Rui’ again. Will he be able to keep up this disguise until Rui returns? [from Micchi's blog]

Last edited:
This game sure has a unique way of preventing foreigner from playing it.
Opting for a kanji input instead of region lock.
Not that it will stop anyone who is determined enough though.
Or anyone with Japanese input setup already.

---cut---

What does it require exactly? If i have already the ime keyboard installed on my system, do i need to input something specific like names or other stanrting from the romaji?
I remember a 3d game that has a similar issue, i think it was Artificial Girl 3, but i'm unsure if we are talking about the same problem; that game asked to input the game in hiragana or maybe katakana!
Windows ime keyboard does also include a graphic drawing tool with an OCR to help write in kanj....
Expecting more details now....

yes, i can do it myself: winspy++ can grab the text included the part in the red circle.
For other users that hasn't that knowledge maybe we can provide samething useful like, a savegame just after starting the game (may not be needed) , settings files of the game, and eventually the registry informations if the activation flag is stored there; it's not the first time that i see this method.

Still far to get the game because of my connection speed; someone try it unless you can wait at least 20 hours.

Basic number kanji, in order. If you can't figure out how to get past the check with this, you shouldn't be playing this game yet, lol.

一 ニ 三 四 五 六 七 八 九 十

Basic number kanji, in order. If you can't figure out how to get past the check with this, you shouldn't be playing this game yet, lol.

一 ニ 三 四 五 六 七 八 九 十

You know, not everyone that play these kind of games can read kanji.
Two of my friend that I share my downloads with still uses ITH+Atlas combo.

And also, even if they can read, not everyone has Japanese input set up on their computer.
(This one is simple enough to just do a copy paste IF you can read the japanese text)

I didn't say they needed to be able to read kanji, just hiragana. The numbers are in order.

I didn't say they needed to be able to read kanji, just hiragana. The numbers are in order.

My bad, I didn't word it properly.
What I meant to say, is that not everyone who play these kind of game can read Japanese.

And yes, it is simple enough (for those who can read) to just copy the number you have given for those who does not have IME set up.

On the other hand though, dropping in a save would be far easier to do for those who cannot read Japanese at all.

And for those who cannot read Japanese at all, at least learn how to read hiragana. It will help you in the long run.

And for those who cannot read Japanese at all, at least learn how to read hiragana. It will help you in the long run.

Agreed. It will help you out in solving a lot of problems that you commonly encounter when troubleshooting these games as well. Personally I learned different languages in the past so reading basic numerals is relatively easier than I would expect. Well it's easier than waiting to crack a H Code or even making a crack itself without the Hexcodes to edit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.