[Hentai game] [130809] [ORCSOFT] 兄貴の嫁さんなら、俺にハメられてヒイヒイ言ってるところだよ。 + Bonus [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
qNjP9xs.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:91C5BA1371D55A4B11D9389F698E37D701EC00A9&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-147589/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Nice one! Unfortunately this type of games seem to be released later and later as time goes by...

And as always Girlcelly is the best! *.* Incest game, incest game *.* (sister-in-law)
I prefer normal love incest, but... for me fortune i can play netori game^^

And as always thank you for freeman for the romaji name!

Sorry if i make another post, after me last post.
I was wondering if someone could tell me more or less how things are going. I'm interested to know how the protagonist manages to blackmail? Or at least how hi manages to seduce the two sister-in-law? I see hi receives several messages and photos of women on the phone. But how i persuade the two girl?

I dont know if I am right but I think he cought Yukie kissing another man and Shizukas blind date turned out to be the protagonist. He probably set them up.

The creator made some horrible mistakes that killed the mood in some scenes.

I dont know if I am right but I think he cought Yukie kissing another man and Shizukas blind date turned out to be the protagonist. He probably set them up.

The creator made some horrible mistakes that killed the mood in some scenes.

But the various pictures on the phone of who they are? I initially thought that the picture are form the two girls (sister-in-law i mean), and thanks to those photos he blackmailed them. But is to easy and i really hope that is not so.

For Yukie kiss and another man. It would be strange, because I seemed to understand that the two women have never cheated on their husbands. Seems almost looks like the classic perfect little family, where all goes well, until the protagonist find something stupid to blackmail them. If one of the two betrayed they husband it would be seen. And not with only a picture on a phone. Generally make you see the whole thing and then the picture is taken.

Anyway, someone who finish the game and can tell me, how i can avoid the orgy with all man? I see a gallery where the two girl make sex with more man, and i really want to avoid it. So someone can tell me, if i can? And ofc how?
I dont like to see me precius girl who fuck other man -.-

And if someone know the synopsis post it^^

Edit 1
Finaly i finish the game, the artwork is really awesom! I ofc avoid for me sake the orgy with the ugly old man. For me fortune... for play the orgy, you have to click on the main menu a new voice who let you play that... if someone like that. I really dont like.
Anyway the artist have made some mistake in this game, i mean in the artwork.
One of the two woman, Yukio if i dont mistake, have the wedding ring on the right hand XD
Not in all picture, but if you look closely you see it.
You notice it also in the pregnant scene. But anyway great semi-incest game!

Last edited:
Plot:
Main Character(MC) is a member of online group of sex friends(married women or office lady, dissatisfied sex life).
MC had few photo of last two women he met.
One day he receive an email from a new member;a married woman who want feel the pleasure that her husband doesn't give to her anymore.
They meet and MC found out that new member is Shizuka(Older Sister-in-law);he balckmail her and then they make sex.
After a month MC use the photo took the day with Shizuka to blackmail her and help him with Yukie(younger Sister-in-law).
So Shizuka invite Yukie at party when a man kiss Yukie.
MC has the photo of the kiss and start to blackmail even Yukie...

Reactions: Bahamut_Zero
lol great plot a woman blackmailed XD who let blackmail also the other woman XD
And now i can understand the photo on the phone.
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。