[Hentai game] [130726] [TinkerBell] ぜったいマジラブ! あまイチャはぷにんぐ! ~姉妹×姉妹でドキエロ性活!きゅんメロパワーを収集せよ!~ [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
JU2Q92O.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:972DC8F5C603C0763594CBBC29DE4F005E0E3035&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-143234/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• AlphaROMdiE-Build20130528.rar
    172.2 KB · Views: 7,509
Last edited:
romanji: Zettai Maji Love! Amaicha Happening! ~Shimai x Shimai de Doki Ero Seikatsu! Kyun Melopower wo Shuushuu Seyo!~

im having a problem with using the patch im always getting this error like after i drag the .exe file on to the program and make a shortcut for the game it gives me an error message in japanese.
help would be much appreciated
and also Thank You!

Where's the torrent? I can't get the torrent from Sukebei nyaa now because the site was flagged as dangerous for mailicious software by Microsoft. I can't download any torrents from there now because they're blocked automatically.

Where's the torrent? I can't get the torrent from Sukebei nyaa now because the site was flagged as dangerous for mailicious software by Microsoft. I can't download any torrents from there now because they're blocked automatically.

Use the magnet link in the first post
Try ro use Proxy if you want to download torrent from sukebei in case your ISP blocked it

Use the magnet link in the first post
Try ro use Proxy if you want to download torrent from sukebei in case your ISP blocked it
I tried the link in the first post.

But whatever was going on with IE and Nyaa earlier, it's working fine now.

im having a problem with using the patch im always getting this error like after i drag the .exe file on to the program and make a shortcut for the game it gives me an error message in japanese.
help would be much appreciated
and also Thank You!

Same problem here, all commonly-used ways failed, Hope a better patch will slove this

Huh, the linked patch in the opening post worked just fine for me.

Unfortunately, the text in the newer Tinkerbell games is still non-JP unfriendly. :(

Last edited:
Huh, the linked patch in the opening post worked just fine for me.

Unfortunately, the text in the newer Tinkerbell games is still non-JP unfriendly. :(

I assume then there is no way to fix the garbled text? I have all my settings set to japanese/japan in the Control panel/

I assume then there is no way to fix the garbled text? I have all my settings set to japanese/japan in the Control panel/
One way to "solve" the problem (not very effectively though) is to back-scroll to the backlog, then return to the text window. The text box will be fixed to ungarbled text.

The problem is you have to do this for each line again and again. And it doesn't "carry over," so each time you come tot he line of text you have to redo this trick.

You need to change your display language (in Keyboard and Languages) to Japanese.

That doesn't work to me... Is common to recent tinkerbell games? The text appears all weird but when i hide text window and return text appears normal but doesn't appear full in ITH for translation. So I guess we need some code to this catch all?

That doesn't work to me... Is common to recent tinkerbell games? The text appears all weird but when i hide text window and return text appears normal but doesn't appear full in ITH for translation. So I guess we need some code to this catch all?
I'm not too sure then.
Yes, I think the garbled text has appeared in all their titles since 懲罰指導. For every game I just change my display language to Japanese and text hooks properly. It seems to fix things for just about everyone else encountering this problem too so not sure where the issue lies. Also I'm running Win-7 64, ITH 3.0, Japanese formatting (the dates/time format), and Japanese unicode.

I'm pretty disappointed with this TinkerBell game, lately all of their games are just not on pair with what they have done in the past.

I'm pretty disappointed with this TinkerBell game, lately all of their games are just not on pair with what they have done in the past.
I always like Aojiru's darker stuff a lot more. I'd love for some more sequels though, maybe Mouryou 2, or Hanamaru 3?

Also anyone know how to really setup ATLAS and everything to work well with TB games? I still kind of get jarbled up text with all of their stuff.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this had something to do with how politicians in Japan have been pretty determined to strike down on hentai in recent years after that whole Rapelay incident. There was that revision to allowed games or something like that that was supposed to reduce the heavy hardcore H-games like rape and stuff. From what we've seen since though, it's been largely ignored and not enforced (still lots of rape H-games being made), but the politicians in Japan keep trying to pass new laws against anime fanservice and hentai stuff. It wouldn't surprise me if Tinkerbell, having made some of the most hardcore games out there, is toning it down due to indirect political pressure.

Also anyone know how to really setup ATLAS and everything to work well with TB games? I still kind of get jarbled up text with all of their stuff.

You need to change the display language to Jap (all your windowsOS will be presented on Jap) later you can change it back.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if this had something to do with how politicians in Japan have been pretty determined to strike down on hentai in recent years after that whole Rapelay incident. There was that revision to allowed games or something like that that was supposed to reduce the heavy hardcore H-games like rape and stuff. From what we've seen since though, it's been largely ignored and not enforced (still lots of rape H-games being made), but the politicians in Japan keep trying to pass new laws against anime fanservice and hentai stuff. It wouldn't surprise me if Tinkerbell, having made some of the most hardcore games out there, is toning it down due to indirect political pressure.

I don't know what they did but the art is just not what it used to be, perhaps some key people left the company or something, seems to me that TinkerBell did not evolve that well, nowadays their art looks to artificial/computerized if you know what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.