Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
TgLEbCf.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D37CD9C1CAD2509E68AD3841CC8D93868F805965&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-146831/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
This game has some rather questionable BGM choices. :D The menu BGM sounds pretty damned epic, then I went into a H-scene to test whether the 100% save was working properly, and the scene had the same music! Then halfway through the scene, it transitioned from paizuri to sex, butt rock started playing.

The fap mood is gonna be a little odd when I playing game. :D

Thank you for this pearl girlcelly ;)

Savedata file here :)

@Damegane yeah i noticed that too, odd and hot at the same time, gives more spice to game experience anyway :D

Last edited:
Finally this is on the line...after a whole month awaiting, thank you very much

HELP!! i donwloaded many time already but i cant extract the file it says error at 6% extraction ):

The archive contain a recovery record so you can repair it using winrar;
choose the archive from winrar file browser without opening it and click "repair";
a new archive will be created and the winrar log window will tell you about the repair process, then if everything went fine you can extract the iso from the new file just created.
If the log tell that broken block has been fixed but you still get errors in extracting the regenerated archive, then you're dealing with an issue of your system corrupting the data in memory or the disk; responsible can be foreign softwares (including the antivirus so disable it), or bad drivers, or, defective memory modules on your hardware (they may pass succesfully most memory test programs, but corrupt a bit or two when moving large chunk of data);
also incorrect overclock of memory or cpu, other incorrect hardware settings like timings, different modules working together, etc.....
or just your archive extraction tool......

How to install the game i tried every possible step and it just show error and can't install the game. After the mounting with magic iso it fails to install game. Please help. :'(

I downloaded and installed just for you and it works fine here.

Tried on a desktop computer with Win10. The rar was working fine. Didn't use any special tool for mounting, Win10 can mount it with no problems. The setup for the installer had only "??????" signs on it so before proceeding I switched to japanese locale just in case and the インストール (Install) and all other options look fine now. The official site says the game is for WinXP/Vista/7/8, so also just in case, I ran it in compatibility mode with Win7. Right click the Setup -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Select always run this program in compatibility for Windows 7.
Ran the game for a few minutes skipping everything and selecting random heroines and the game runs perfect. Sound, image, text, all good. Hope it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks
sswwwwss wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, do you happen to have any other works of the series 幻想生物図鑑?
It seems like everyone except you doesn't have the full version (html+cg).