Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Fi2ua7w.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B9A8D9DF582ECEA802EE25B3B19E5A56877F601D&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-137240/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...It seems everything did not went well as I had thought...I need little more times to deal with stuffs in real life before I can do CG Set and Requests...>_<

Hm...Same as previous game, this one also need Crack to play but there is no sign about it at the moment...

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• (FN輸入) [起動用EXE] [130712] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-2.rar
    811.3 KB · Views: 44,251
Last edited:
Re: [130712] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!A-2 [H-Game]

the crack included? because it seems that it need it.

Thanks for the game, can I used the crack from A-1 for A-2 ?
Because last time when I crack A-1, the crack also ask if Majikoi S want to crack also

Yeah the new story and the new girl...

Thank you for upload.

I am always looking forward.

Thank you very much, im waiting warmly for crack.

Thanks for the game, can I used the crack from A-1 for A-2 ?
Because last time when I crack A-1, the crack also ask if Majikoi S want to crack also

no you cannot use the same crack from A-1

How do I run the game?

any news for the crack?

nothing yet

Finally a crack has been released on Share by レイミ. It'll make it here anytime soon

^ If we never hear from you again, we'll assume it was a virus. Thanks.

no worries, it's been confirmed to work.

*post edit*
And thanks girlcelly for adding a patch to this thread.

@ForbiddenOne
If you are referring to me posting on a different thread about finding a download link of this game on a Chinese website, it was a real one. Though another guy in that thread said that might be a fake, but it wasn't.

Last edited:
Yo, i got an issue.

i can play the game, but for some reason i cant save anything. a screen pops up when i use the 'start' crack and asks me something (in japanese) then a sign pops up with majikoi S and majikoi A on it (i'm guessing its asking me to use familer settings?) in either case, i can either pick one or pick cancel, and the game will start, but then it does not save anywhere.

is this an issue that can be fixed or should i just be happy that i can at least start it?

Yo, i got an issue.

i can play the game, but for some reason i cant save anything. a screen pops up when i use the 'start' crack and asks me something (in japanese) then a sign pops up with majikoi S and majikoi A on it (i'm guessing its asking me to use familer settings?) in either case, i can either pick one or pick cancel, and the game will start, but then it does not save anywhere.

is this an issue that can be fixed or should i just be happy that i can at least start it?

how lucky

-----
then again I get exactly 100% same problem like the previous one

So far saving is fine. I copy-pasted the start.exe and the main.bin file into the game directory after installing and managed to start off smoothly. there is one problem though, which im gonna solve by pretending that mayumayu got a cold which is why she talks differently now. :'( Still, I guess Ill give the new VA a shot. Other than that, anyone know why Shino Kujo isn't voicing Hokuriku girl in A-2. I'm starting to miss the original Matsukaze now, too.

This might sound a stupid question, but how do you install it? Because nevermind the crack, i just can't manage to install it, either by using the setup.exe or the launcher.exe nothing happens, the installer window does not appear.
What am i doing wrong? I tried installing both Majikoi and S again and they were fine, but the install doesn't appear when i try A-1 A-2.

You don't need to install anything. Just drag the folder out put the crack in and start using the crack(start.exe)

Wow so the whole problem was that i didn't drag out the folder? Now i feel stupid but at least both games work.
Thanks a bunch!

So far saving is fine. I copy-pasted the start.exe and the main.bin file into the game directory after installing and managed to start off smoothly. there is one problem though, which im gonna solve by pretending that mayumayu got a cold which is why she talks differently now. :'( Still, I guess Ill give the new VA a shot. Other than that, anyone know why Shino Kujo isn't voicing Hokuriku girl in A-2. I'm starting to miss the original Matsukaze now, too.

Mayu is voice by Yuko Goto and she is currently very sick(most of her anime role is also canned until she gets better)
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-05-18/voice-actress-yuko-goto-goes-on-hiatus-due-to-health

Here's a clearer instruction.
1. Download torrent.
2. Seed, it's proper manners.
3. Whatever you do, extract the contents of the rar file.
4. Click setup. Japanese or not, the instructions should be easy enough to figure out. I think install is the leftmost bottom button on the launcher menu.
5. Install then go to the directory. My pc installed the game in my default majikoi directory: みなとそふと. This will most likely be yours too.
6. Copy the start.exe and main.bin files composing the crack and paste in the game directory.
7. Play by running the start.exe.

Mayu is voice by Yuko Goto and she is currently very sick(most of her anime role is also canned until she gets better)
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-05-18/voice-actress-yuko-goto-goes-on-hiatus-due-to-health

So someone did get sick. :D thanks for the info, hope she gets better. I don't have anything against the new VA and Im starting to get used to her but I still prefer the usual matsukaze's voice. There's just something funny in how he refers to one of the major japanese deities as Izanagi-kun. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?