[Hentai game] [130628] [アトリエかぐや Fortissimo@brilliance] プレスタ! ~Precious☆Star’sフェスティバル~ 初回生産限定 + Manual + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
2fTL4dH.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5C9FAB3A9C416A7C539A30109D2EF68C31FD4117&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-135635/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
more info here http://vndb.org/v12488

Prestar ~Precious Star's Festival~

Hibikinomori Gakuen is a huge school with a wide variety of specializations, some of them quite different from standard ones. Yoshitaka is in the general education curriculum, but he felt like he had made no precious memories since entering the school. His best friend Suminao jokingly suggested that he be the producer for this year’s Precious☆Star’s Festival (also known as Prestar), the flashy concert which is the focus of the school festival. He was able to get the position with some difficulty, but what surprised him was that all the performers were all-stars: a highly-popular top idol, a world-famous pianist, a pro mangaka/illustrator and a promising Olympian in rhythmic gymnastics. Will he be able to make Prestar a success? [from Micchi's blog]

Does someone else get a problem when starting the game?
Can't upload image, says invalid file.:confused:

Also thanks girlcelly.

Does someone else get a problem when starting the game?
Can't upload image, says invalid file.:confused:
Solved it myself.
If others have a problem to start the vn with the error [CDrawManager::Load],
just copy vrm.arc from the ISO into the game folder and replace the old one.
This removed my issues starting the game.

Since I played the demo...I don't think a walk through is necessary from personal opinion but I will try to help anyone that is stuck in something. Anyways thanks to the uploaders that made it! I love Choco-Chip sensei CG's!

I copied the vrm.arc from the ISO, and replaced it with one in the game folder but the [CDrawManager::Load] error still keeps coming up.
Uninstalled the game, tried to play and it worked for a sec before closing. Used the patch, and the [CDrawManager::Load] started up.
Anyone have any other solutions that might work?

change every regional setting to japanese (format, location etc), then log off and it will works

Last edited:
Reactions: Jgamefan
Have you played any Atelier games? They require all settings set to JP in order to work!

Hey guys, i've got an issue.

see, when i start the game, it makes me choose between direct X and API, as far as i can tell they just give me different graphics, but thats not the problem.

as soon as i select one the game starts and i get the menu screen. the problem is that THEN after hovering my mouse above any option, the game becomes non responsive and gives the whole 'an error has occured.

it's also interesting to note that i can access the options screen (by hovering my mouse in the top right corner) and enter them, but i cant enter the sound options without the same thing happening.

i used the patch, but it just gives me the whole "CDrawManager::load" thing.

plz help

1. Did you set your region settings to Japanese?
2. Do you have DirectX installed? Usually Direct X is a tad more responsive if you have it in check.
3. If those 2 things don't solve your problem, then you may try again by posting your inquire.

Have you played any Atelier games? They require all settings set to JP in order to work!

I've actually played some before and never had any problems, this is the first time it's happened.
Had no problem though; was playing another game that required all settings in JP so it worked out.

Nice! I am a little fond of this brand that is why I am open for help!

see, when i start the game, it makes me choose between direct X and API, as far as i can tell they just give me different graphics, but thats not the problem.

as soon as i select one the game starts and i get the menu screen. the problem is that THEN after hovering my mouse above any option, the game becomes non responsive and gives the whole 'an error has occured.

it's also interesting to note that i can access the options screen (by hovering my mouse in the top right corner) and enter them, but i cant enter the sound options without the same thing happening.

plz help
Did you try to copy vrm.exe from the ISO into he game folder?
I had exactly the same problem as you and that fixed it for me.

A game from another devision from kaguya, I think I lost count of how many they got nowadays. Can't they just merge all into just a couple or something and release super high quality games? guess this is a business after all...

sWhen I start プレスタ!, I have no problem about the file(vrm.exe), but I have problem about "no response" situation. When I take the mouse cursor to Menu, it make the situation "No Response."

PS. I already changed Locale and Location of Computer to Japan, and I tried using applocale for game, but it doesn't work.

PS2. I have wrong katakana on the name of the program like
ォラォ.けォン」

vn? I am not sure what u mean.
But if u mean the updating for patch 01, I get that problem, too...
So I do not use the updater yet...(I means I uninstalled 2 times because of the updating)

PS. I do not have problem with vrm.arc.... before updating

Just now, I updated to version 1.2, and changed from ISO to game folder, vrn.arc, and no error with reading vrn. However, same with this guy. but I do not have problem about CD rawmanager now

plz help

Just now, I updated to version 1.2, and changed from ISO to game folder, vrn.arc, and no error with reading vrn. However, same with this guy. but I do not have problem about CD rawmanager now

I solved it myself. Simply I changed the format of windows to Japanese.

Sigh.... I changed all of windows to Japanese... even though I know Japanese well, it is weird to me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?