[Hentai game] [130610] [ディファレンシア] LOVELY×CATION2 ラブラブバースデーコレクション vol.1 -吉野谷星音- + Character Song [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
saJzGM1.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:050CF2A19FC26137FDA641B2BE806265D0B13B93&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-130420/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...You may need Original Game installed on your PC before you can play this one !

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Thank !!
I Just order from Sofmap !! lol

-------------------
Ehhhh !! Disk Corrupt ??

I mount use Daemon 4.47 (XP)
Someone have this problem ??

Last edited:
I am sorry but can someone tell me what exactly is this? On the getchu link it is a song but the title says it is a game. Thank you.

^it's like after story scenario for heroines birthday...plus the song from each heroine

Two iso inside the archive, an audio cd and a data cd so i'll keep only the second.

Try repairing your .rar file, if that doesn't work or you deleted it yet, best bet is re-download it all

I found problem !! This ISO , Win XP Can't Run !! Same some Eroge !!

I Just install win 7 for this patch !!
I destroy My Eroge-civilization for Seine !! LoL

Before - After

i think that they mistaken the disc format and created an udf 2.5 image;
this happen often if you burn a video bluray and forget to to change back the settings on next operations.
On xp just install udf 2.5 support.

Could someone who still got all those Birthday-DLCs reseed them for a while?So Volume 1 to4? Seems i missed those at all for the whole series and it would be a shame to live without them :D

Wasn't there a massive re-release of the entire Cation series recently? I heard it has all the DLCs baked in.

ALLxCATION versions do come with DLCs bundled, but only free ones. Birthday Collection DLCs are not free and as such, are not included in all-in-one pack. I've got them this year from various sources, so it should still be possible to collect them all from DDLs in "Similar Threads" section below, 2DGF's and girlcelly's torrents - even if this particular torrent is dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092