Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
bhPs52F.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BFB26A739FF2185074C2D4BF990BB6FB50381E2&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-128497/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
romanji: Ecchi Kara Koi wo Hiite mo, Tomodachi ni Sae Narenai

Does anyone have any luck in getting this game text to work normal under Japanese Settings? Had the entire system in Japanese and tried changing the font in game to see if it fixes the text. Didn't do much. Anyone else has a better solution to this problem?

Please help, I have installed it properly, but when I run the game file in japanese locale, the game won't start, what's appeared just "C,system has stopped working".

-sorry if my english bad-

Does anyone have any luck in getting this game text to work normal under Japanese Settings? Had the entire system in Japanese and tried changing the font in game to see if it fixes the text. Didn't do much. Anyone else has a better solution to this problem?

I'm seeing the correct text but I'm forced to use a full Japanese setting for Windows. Just changing the date/time format, location and unicode setting won't work.

Please help, I have installed it properly, but when I run the game file in japanese locale, the game won't start, what's appeared just "C,system has stopped working".

-sorry if my english bad-

The error seems to show up when you try to run the game from .exe-file located in the mounted virtual drive (by demon tool or similar apps). Try running the .exe from your installation folder; usually in Program Files (x86).

@messed-up text: When you try to refresh the text box, for example by right-clicking to let it disappear and afterwards left-clickling to let it re-appear, the text shows up properly. But, once you continue the whole mess-up shows up again. Maybe it's some kind of protection? As on the website there's under specs the entry: プロテクト: 有り

After some strenuous research on various games based on this engine, tracking down the cause of this ridiculous "text" protection, I may have come up with a solution for the text, before trying this make sure that your OS is English only (NO MUI packs installed!) , also make sure you have japanese set under locale (like you would normally have for these games)..

Use this reg file at your own risk!!!!!, I have only tested it on windows 7 as other OS are unknown at this point.... (you can try on other OS but if it breaks it's your fault).

Please let me know if this is working (reps are nice too), as I only tested it in a controlled non production environment.

This should also fix Tinkerbell games or any other game based on the cyberworks C,system.

To remove just run the uninstall reg, this will remove the keys back to default, none of the keys exist with English windows. (the PreferredUILanguages setting may exist in non English language OS, please check beforehand)

Attachments

• japan text-fix.rar
    758 bytes · Views: 563
Last edited:
Reactions: chrno94 and Fang
I'm seeing the correct text but I'm forced to use a full Japanese setting for Windows. Just changing the date/time format, location and unicode setting won't work.

I'll have a go with that tomorrow testing and see if I can report my results. The only thing left to change is the display language which could be the main culprit this time. I'm pretty sure I had to have the DVD in as well but that could be just me.

EDIT: Yeah, it definitely used display settings to also help scramble hiragana and kanji in this game. Had a similar problem in other games that used similar format set ups.

Last edited:
This game seem to have more bugs:
i have a 4:3 monitor and 16:9 monitor, the game has an resolution of 800x600.
Having the 4:3 as primary, i force the game to fullscreen and i get a vertical stretched image with upper and lower black bands, so the game that is 4:3 seem to switch to 16:9.
Then i set the 16:9 monitor as primary, i switch the game in fullscreen and it does fill the monitor going to 16:9 again.
So i change the resolution to the 16:9 monitor to a 4:3 resolution and black stripes on left and right, now the game stretch vertically adding his high and low black bands again and i get a small 16:9 picture at the center of the screen.
Enabling and disabling the scaling on both hd7970 and gtx680 doesn't solve, neither creating custom resolutions, the game just go wild in his own enforcing 16:9 ratio on square pixels.

For now i solved the problem by connecting the analog vga and stretching the 16:9 image on the 16:9 monitor with the manual controls to get a 4:3 image (se the pixel became rectangulars), doesn't care what video card i use for that........

edit: i think that the game upscale itself the graphic and does a pretty bad work, it look like a 640x480 game; any hint is appreciated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?