[Hentai game] [130531] [Frill] と~めいヘブン! ~透明人間になって美少女たちをもみまくりッ!!~ [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
FOus0va.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DBEADE3ED788C8E98B50003A2D178E048E9802A4&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-129944/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• AlphaROMdiE-Build20130528.rar
    172.2 KB · Views: 15,442
Last edited:
Re: [130531] [Frill] と~めいヘブン! ~透明人間になって美少女たちをもみまくりッ!!~ [H-Game]

Thank you girlcelly!

rmanji: To~mei Hebun! ~Toumei Ningen ni Natte Bishoujo-tachi wo Momi Makuri!!~

I installed the but it wont start for some reason somthing else pops up and i end up in some website. little help please

h-code
/HW-1C@4DAF22
for winxp+ith, may not work on other systems

Credits go to Andys from Hongfire

Doesn't work on Win7, moment you try to hook ITH to game, the game crashes. With AGTH it doesn't capture all the text. :/

:Edit: Alright I got it to work with v2.3 of ITH (I have that version plus the new one), therefore the code does work with ITH v2.3 on Win7, but not with AGTH or the newest ITH.

I installed the but it wont start for some reason somthing else pops up and i end up in some website. little help please
I tried the crack too, but it didn't work either. Any ideas? :(

I tried a couple times to set the crack stuff, and it works :

1. Install the game
2. Extract the AlphaROMdiE-Build20130528.rar
3. Run "AlphaROMdiE.exe"
4. Check on the 2nd checkbox. Just leave the 1st and 3rd empty <<< the mess will starts if you check on the 3rd checkbox
5. Drag "SiglusEngine.exe" from the folder game to AlphaROMdiE window that you opened earlier
6. Click Next/OK, then finish.. the game window will open automatically
7. To open the game again, double click on "SiglusEngine.exe"-Shortcut in the game folder
8. Enjoy the game :3

1. Install the game
3. Run "AlphaROMdiE.exe"
4. Check on the 2nd checkbox. Just leave the 1st and 3rd empty <<< the mess will starts if you check on the 3rd checkbox
5. Drag "SiglusEngine.exe" from the folder game to AlphaROMdiE window that you opened earlier
7. To open the game again, double click on "SiglusEngine.exe"-Shortcut in the game folder
Hi Neko, thanks for your help. I've really appreciated it.
However, my problem came from my Antivirus somehow blocking the AlphaRom. So maybe this will help someone got the same problem.

Hi Neko, thanks for your help. I've really appreciated it.
However, my problem came from my Antivirus somehow blocking the AlphaRom. So maybe this will help someone got the same problem.
Sure, no probs :)
Yeah you must set down antivirus before get rid of VN stuff.

Doesn't work on Win7, moment you try to hook ITH to game, the game crashes. With AGTH it doesn't capture all the text. :/

:Edit: Alright I got it to work with v2.3 of ITH (I have that version plus the new one), therefore the code does work with ITH v2.3 on Win7, but not with AGTH or the newest ITH.

To hook ITH3 without crashing the game, start the game and go through 2-3 paragraphs of dialog. Then you should be able to hook ITH3 without crashing, if not, then go through a little more dialog next time. To get the text you passed through just load a previous save or start from the beginning again. This won't allow you to use profiles, but at least you can use ITH3 if you want or need to.

Thanks I draged the siglus engine.exe from the game folder to the open Alpharomdie.exe with the middle box checked and it worked

1. Install the game
3. Run "AlphaROMdiE.exe"
Does it work on vista? I tried it but when i press ok a window appeared and said "Sigul has stopped working"

Dunno if it's work on vista, i used the method on xp and 7, and it worked.

Ok, i fiddled a bit and got it worked. For people who has this similar problem, just right click at the "AlphaROMdiE.exe" and chose to run as administrator to open it. Then do the rest according to the above instructions.

Ok, i fiddled a bit and got it worked. For people who has this similar problem, just right click at the "AlphaROMdiE.exe" and chose to run as administrator to open it. Then do the rest according to the above instructions.
Glad to hear that.
So it's all about user level system requirement.. lol ;p

thanks for all the great help FRILL games are tough to get working if you dont know exactly how to use the patches. appreciate all the kind help on these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
porm wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey Shine, can you please upload Version #74 for this? It's the latest update.

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/いーめいどぷらす-サバイバルゲーム-#71.1224098/