[Hentai game] [130531] [インレ] ChuSingura46+1 -忠臣蔵46+1- 初回版 + Tokuten + Sofmap + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
yzxvN6X.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:01C3A63B0414E80B7D4CAA7288CFDDE4C2D96A48&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-128457/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...Another type of Shin Koihime Musou, I wonder ^^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Celly,

I feel the struggle that nowadays you guys do to provide us audiences from overseas a chance to experience the eroge world and how much those difficulties seem to pile up. I just want to say thank you. And I just want to give my full support to this wonderful community that has given me so much and asked so little in return. From the bottom of my heart, thanks.

Now this is very little I know but it is one of the very small things that we can do for you guys.

Walkthrough

Save

The Philosopher of Debauchery,

Somerefresco

P.S: I promise that my next post will be again full of cheer again. It's just that I wanted to get this out of my system.:happytears:

Reactions: SaitoEXE and AHT69
Smells like Appare Tanka Gomen, might be worth to check out. Too bad it's on rails with no separate routes. Thanks ^^

So how does this game play out like? A normal ADV? SLG? Thought I'll ask since it looks interesting but... it really depends on how interesting it is since the walkthrough doesn't say much.

So how does this game play out like? A normal ADV? SLG? Thought I'll ask since it looks interesting but... it really depends on how interesting it is since the walkthrough doesn't say much.
I would guess like normal ADV but with limited choices, judging from walkthrough there is only 1 choice split, then back to linear route.
I doubt it's SLG because there is no SLG'ish info on the main site AND there is no SLG tag on GETCHU. Game is 7.6 GB so it will take time to download and check...

If you want something with this flavor check Appare! Tenka Gomen (あっぱれ!天下御免) http://vndb.org/v7881 it's an awesome ADV and has a separate endings for girls!

Used to be doujin games for every separate character, and now it combine all of them into one full game with voices. Its a Linear route due to the story. Thanks for the game!

I would guess like normal ADV but with limited choices, judging from walkthrough there is only 1 choice split, then back to linear route.
I doubt it's SLG because there is no SLG'ish info on the main site AND there is no SLG tag on GETCHU. Game is 7.6 GB so it will take time to download and check...

If you want something with this flavor check Appare! Tenka Gomen (あっぱれ!天下御免) http://vndb.org/v7881 it's an awesome ADV and has a separate endings for girls!

Thanks, I'll keep a note on that to try it out later. I have quite a few of those type of games, especially ADV that includes some sort of sword fights or general fights in general. Also have a few that I play that is SLG but that's only because it was easy to understand after going through trial and error. With some help of other people who would point out what each option means.

Used to be doujin games for every separate character, and now it combine all of them into one full game with voices. Its a Linear route due to the story. Thanks for the game!

Ah okay, thanks for explanation. At least I can just enjoy the storyline then and not worry too much about choices I guess.

Well people expecting Shin koihime musou or Appare! should lower the expectation a bit. Very little H-scene not to mention the male looks like a black poop during the h-scene.

Well people expecting Shin koihime musou or Appare! should lower the expectation a bit. Very little H-scene not to mention the male looks like a black poop during the h-scene.
yah cancelled downloading after watching through CG gallery, too much blood and not enough H for my liking.....:punchout:

That makes sense, since this is a more story-driven VN. Koihime Musou is what you call a "nukige", more centered in H than story.

umm I have no idea what you talking about. Shin koihime musou is story-driven(theres no character route at all). Just because it have alot of h-scene doesn't change thats it story-driven. Nukige is sex first story second so it can't really be a apply shin koihime musou.

umm I have no idea what you talking about. Shin koihime musou is story-driven(theres no character route at all). Just because it have alot of h-scene doesn't change thats it story-driven. Nukige is sex first story second so it can't really be a apply shin koihime musou.

Baldr Sky, Dies Irae, Muramasa, etc. are considered Story-driven VNs and they have routes. Not only me...but a lot vn readers see Kouhime Musou as a Nukige, the story is not really the main point of the game.

Just because alot of people see it like that doesn't mean it is. Nukige will not work if you remove the sex. Shin koihime musou is fine without it(all age release).

Just because alot of people see it like that doesn't mean it is. Nukige will not work if you remove the sex. Shin koihime musou is fine without it(all age release).

It's fine if you see it like that. I was my opinion on what I saw after playing the Koihime Musou games and Chusingura' loooong trial.

yea and maybe you should learn more about the tag "nukige" before labeling game that.

This game is such epic bullshit that I can't help but love the ridiculous story. Time travel + loop + historical drama + Japanese mythology? Wtf is this!? Seriously though, if you ask me, Koihime would fall in bakage/charage category and not really nukige. Although quite frankly, there're alot of "nukige" with pretty decent plot. Euphoria and Bishoujo Mangekyou just to name a few.

P.S. Kuranosuke is too kawaii. Also, if you can't stand the idea of heroine committing seppuku then stay the hell away from this game.

This game is such epic bullshit that I can't help but love the ridiculous story. Time travel + loop + historical drama + Japanese mythology? Wtf is this!? Seriously though, if you ask me, Koihime would fall in bakage/charage category and not really nukige. Although quite frankly, there're alot of "nukige" with pretty decent plot. Euphoria and Bishoujo Mangekyou just to name a few.

P.S. Kuranosuke is too kawaii. Also, if you can't stand the idea of heroine committing seppuku then stay the hell away from this game.

does this heroine at least get saved by the time loop effect or something?

I just noticed this but one of the characters, forgot her name is identical to Miyako from Majikoi, since same voice actors, and almost same characteristic

is the protag any good?

He gets really overpowered eventually in combat, but he's pretty immature/naive and definitely a hetare. I didn't find him too annoying until around chapter 3 where he starts mopping but he kinda gets over it pretty fast. Also, there's also the fact that he got to "fall in love" with each heroines while keeping his memory intact which would kinda make it cheating.

WAIITTT!!! so this VN is basically linear plot??
we cant choose any of the heroine??

nevermind, i got the answer

now i know why people debating weather it's a nukige or not, since the protagonist
sleep with all heroines albeit doesn't become a lover with any of them
is adequate to considered this game a nukige [/SPOILER]
but....
the story is very long and the battle CG is even better than muv-luv (its the best battle CG IMO), and also the story itself was too seriouts if its classified as a nukige lol~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread