[Hentai game] [130426] [Lass] 少女神域∽少女天獄 -The Garden of Fifth Zoa- Fixed Version + Bonus + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
QLAXJHA.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5BAF147B3F0D5280DE9FB5E6287D0915AB36F4CC&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-120017/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Warning: Um...It seems this version is unable to mount, so you guys stop getting it, I am downloading Fixed Version and gonna update my thread when it is done ^^

Never mind, Fixed Version is up, I also added some extra stuffs from Official Site, you can ignore them if you want ! ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Re: [130426] [Lass] 少女神域∽少女天獄 -The Garden of Fifth Zoa- + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

finally... LASS!!!! thx GC!

Re: [130426] [Lass] 少女神域∽少女天獄 -The Garden of Fifth Zoa- + Manual + Wallpaper [H-Game]

I got mine elsewhere cannot mount in daemon or alcohol :\, 7-zip kinda opens the file but it only has readme.txt and a few other useless files (looks like it was real at one time but got corrupted before raring.)

Has anyone tested the other game by skyfish since it was uploaded by the same user (I don't mean girlcelly), I can't waste another 4 gb bandwidth :\

Last edited:

get more info at http://vndb.org/v9208

Shoujo Shin'iki ~ Shoujo Tengoku -The Garden of Fifth Zoa-

Shun has always wondered what was on the other side of the stone walls surrounding and beyond the tunnel out of Kaijou-shi ever since he was a child. However, he never ventured out since every time there was an opportunity to do so, he fell ill or there was some family business. After he graduated from Seihoukan Gakuen, he decided right then to leave his hometown.

The next spring, he received a call from his mother, asking him to come back for the Seikousai festival which he had always attended since he was small. His family kept the items for the festival, but this year’s event will be even bigger than normal. His imouto Sana and osananajimi Yuki both had been chosen as the miko for the kagura dance.

As he was returning back to Kaijou-shi on the train, he reflected on why he left his hometown. He had found nothing special on the other side, just the beginning of a new life. However, it felt like he had lost something along the way. Then he could hear his osananajimi’s gentle voice: “Shun-chan, it’s been a while since you’ve been back”. He felt like those words livened his spirits and comforted his heart. [from Micchi's blog]

maybe, original releasing failed...

finally Lass

Ohh man...I wanted to be the first. Well at least the wave still coming! This is probably my game #3 for this month. I kind of fell in love with the OP...

Here's to hoping this doesn't suck...the taikenban had me really worried because how badly the story was paced. Anyway, thanks for the upload! Going to try it as soon as I get off work.

I got mine elsewhere cannot mount in daemon or alcohol :\, 7-zip kinda opens the file but it only has readme.txt and a few other useless files (looks like it was real at one time but got corrupted before raring.)

Has anyone tested the other game by skyfish since it was uploaded by the same user (I don't mean girlcelly), I can't waste another 4 gb bandwidth :\

Confirmed that the fixed version above properly mounts, installs, and plays.

I may as well ask but is there any online scanner to scan this file before I download it? I'm pretty sure it should be safe, even though AVAST! reacted sensitively to this file. Not to say that I don't trust it since it is direct from the site. Just feels awkward at times to have high sensitivity around files that is obviously a patch.

I may as well ask but is there any online scanner to scan this file before I download it? I'm pretty sure it should be safe, even though AVAST! reacted sensitively to this file. Not to say that I don't trust it since it is direct from the site. Just feels awkward at times to have high sensitivity around files that is obviously a patch.

Well, here and here you go.

Reactions: HatoriTakaya
There's no need for a code. ITH3 can find the hook just fine. There might be some character repetition but ITH can take care of that for you. Tested with both the 1.0 as the 1.01 version.
I can't get the characters name in my hook
and the one that can hook the character names double their speech
I have already updated it to ITH3 but can't solve this problem like Shinigami no Testament

Ah you're right. I played this without hooking the character names as those are images anyway and thought them to be unhookable. But they do appear in one thread indeed. I'm sorry, I don't know either a proper hook code or a method to properly seperate them.

Ah you're right. I played this without hooking the character names as those are images anyway and thought them to be unhookable. But they do appear in one thread indeed. I'm sorry, I don't know either a proper hook code or a method to properly seperate them.
oh
tks anyway

oh
tks anyway

Oi.
You can do like this:
1/ Check the hook with name and the hook with dialogue (remember their order like 0000 - 0001 - 0002 ...)
2/ Choose the dialogue hook
3/ Click "Thread" ,then "Link To" the name hook => Set => OK
4/ Now the dialogue hook will have name in it.

Come back to hako and ask me 1st ,pal.

Kinda disappointed that in sana's route, you can only get the HCG by having bad endings =/.

Oi.
You can do like this:
1/ Check the hook with name and the hook with dialogue (remember their order like 0000 - 0001 - 0002 ...)
2/ Choose the dialogue hook
3/ Click "Thread" ,then "Link To" the name hook => Set => OK
4/ Now the dialogue hook will have name in it.

Come back to hako and ask me 1st ,pal.
tks,pal
what 's your name on hako?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!