[Hentai game] [130426] [CandySoft] つよきす3学期 Full Edition 初回版 + Original Soundtrack [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
gpMX9K1.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0888BEC4E345A237683CE89D78F18393438C4BA2&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-121029/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
finally, thank you very much for this girlcelly, i hope this will have a lot of new storyline and best ever tsuyokiss, wait for me Serebu

ok guys i'm little confused with this one. i know it's a series of games but what is this? Is it just collection? or all games (routs) put together or something else? Should i bother with it if i never played any of games from this series?

From a raw translation from gc it seem that they collected everything has been added to this game, so there is improved graphics, same extra images, minigames and addons that came from the psp version including an extra route (i suppose no H since is from the psp version), extra movie, samething else that i didn't understood.

Reactions: Raspberry
From a raw translation from gc it seem that they collected everything has been added to this game, so there is improved graphics, same extra images, minigames and addons that came from the psp version including an extra route (i suppose no H since is from the psp version), extra movie, samething else that i didn't understood.

Also, I read Tonfa and Inori route got cut off from the original Tsuyokiss 3
So, Don't delete the old one

Reactions: maohsama
There IS some new H scenes, or at least pictures, because I see some H screenshots from this which wasn't in original game.

Also, I read Tonfa and Inori route got cut off from the original Tsuyokiss 3
So, Don't delete the old one
Browsing the HCG confirms this. So I guess we have to wait for a complete complete edition? Argh!

Edit: Sorry it seems like i misunderstand it,mystery solved.I though it was a something like tsuyokiss + 2gakki + 3gakki,but it turned out an improved version of 3gakki.Anyway thank you very much guys,i guess i have to start tsuyokiss thing now.

Last edited:
i cant install again this i installed first but now when i format the pc a error message apper wjen i click the installer i alredy have japanese settings
thanks

i cant install again this i installed first but now when i format the pc a error message apper wjen i click the installer i alredy have japanese settings
thanks

btw. next time post your os and the error msg *if a msg was there*

I don't know if this helps you, but you can try "set the compatibility to windows 2000 (ihs.exe)" (this is mosty my problem with candysoft, that I can't install their games but this method always allow me to install it)

Reactions: bankaikon
btw. next time post your os and the error msg *if a msg was there*

I don't know if this helps you, but you can try "set the compatibility to windows 2000 (ihs.exe)" (this is mosty my problem with candysoft, that I can't install their games but this method always allow me to install it)

sorry about that and yes it helps a lot i can install the game
thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.