Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
g77u4Vx.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:539F4364B57DCF887B8B66D9A044AA42A29013C1&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-121027/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
110 seeds in cluster and no1 d/ls from them the F***
And I'm still wondering if we'll need a CD-key or some instructions on how to make it start, since the other DDL here doesn't work for me and crashes hard.

i think so. the words "起動不可 要クラック" in the file name mean you can't play without crack. So i haven't unzipped it...

Please let it be a 10kb patch file and not like their last game where you had to re-dowload all the .arc files with cracked ones. At least this time it's only 1GB. :whistle:

Fingers crossed for a working patch - Elf games tend to be fun, although they still need more Mikan action (best maid ever).

Wonder if Elf are going to do another Mah Jong game.... been a while since Allstars 3 ^_^

Of the 4+ H-sites that I know you can D/L this from, the only remote notion of a no-CD crack is here and only cause I started it ...... Dunno what all the others are doing right now (crying in silence/wondering if the DDL got faked/praying to whoever for a fast crack but not posting anything in case they made the error themselves/etc).

I hope someone out there is working on a crack. :forsaken:

This type of DRM protection is hard to crack, I believe that's the reason why elf is releasing their games exclusively on DMM as of lately.

when you people try to play what happens? for me the game just freeze out after it starts (in a black window)

Same thing here, plus I got 1 time where my whole Windows crashed and had to hard-reset comp.... (try to crash to Windows 7 with anything else).

Weird thing is : we get the installer that asks for a CD-key and the "extracted" files just insta-crash, like some1 actually tried to bypass the key and failed.....

Soooo has this game been cracked yet? I'm curious as to why it hasn't been but its sequel has...slurp!

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I get something like:

c:\user\Homedriver\download\[130808][???]?????????? [Cracked Version]\ELFIMAGE\save\onemes.dat, {weird jibberish symbols}start.mes

I click “ok”

c:\user\Homedriver\download\[130808][???]?????????? [Cracked Version]\ELFIMAGE\save\FLAG000, {weird jibberish symbols}start.mes

I click “ok” again

AI6win.exe has stopped working. A problem caused by blah blah blah..

I tired deleting the two files in the “save” folder, “FLAG000″ and “onemes.dat”. The same thing popped up again.
Btw this is the cracked version that i downloaded i believe:

I tried everything in the PS2 component asking “if you have any problems look here”

Can i get some help please, I’ve done as much as I can on my end :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。