Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
o12hpij.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:037F65103DF3D6A2C2C8831FA8E3997F9C3E87BA&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-115771/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
YES! it's finally here !!! Every game from this company is pure awesomeness!!

edit Works perfectly! no need for h-code.

Last edited:
romanji: Kasshoku Kyonyuu no Onna Senshi Marguerite no Junan!?

There's 3 scenes I cannot figure out how to get. They're the last 2 on the 2nd page and first one on the 3rd page of the replay menu. I've got all the endings, just can't figure those out. Feels like I've tried every option.

Last option on the Extras menu is still greyed out as well.

Thanks for sharing! I'm having a bit of trouble running pretty much every of your games, if anyone could help me I'd really appreciate.

After installing and trying to run the game, I get the following error:
NKLzx05.png

Even after chaging the system to view japanese I get a different error (still can't read what's written) and it doesn't work.

Last edited:
This one must have some tricky paths, there's no save up on Sagaoz after a week. Can anyone share their mostly complete save? Would be much appreciated.

Even after chaging the system to view japanese I get a different error

i can tell that your settings are still wrong! Did you change languange fro non unicode programs? that setting doesn't seem to be japanese.

Even after chaging the system to view japanese I get a different error (still can't read what's written) and it doesn't work.

To play most of the eroge's you have to change your Regional settings to japanese, in your control panel

Thanks for sharing! I'm having a bit of trouble running pretty much every of your games, if anyone could help me I'd really appreciate.

Use this:
1. Use Japanese System Locale
2. Change the time and regional setting to Japanese
3. Change the graphic setting to japanese (availble on keyboard and language tab, available only on Win7 ultimate if you're using win7, win8 every version can do this)

The way to use that list is if the upper number still doesn't work go do the next number. Japanese games are becoming more picky with its security

=================================================================================

For those who asked for game save, I came up with a hexed game save based on previous games pattern.... All CGs,Scenes and Endings are unlocked but the 2 bottom options in extra are still locked. I'm too lazy going through this nukige :P

Please update the game to 1.01 version first and backup your save game (savedata.000) and use it on your own risk (not that it's dangerous but who knows what's going to happen).
IF you do forget to backup then just delete savedata.000 and run the game again.

Please someone upload the full save data, I wanted to know what's inside "調教オンリーモード"

View attachment savedata.rar

If the above trick doesn't work, just acquire a Japanese Windows, and install it in a VM. I have a Japanese WinXP VM, so far it works for all the games I've tried.

調教オンリーモード is the training mode you can do with Margueritte (the same as the one available during her route). Not sure why updating to 1.01 greyed out the option, but I had it available for 1.00.

Strange, the one above that seems to be the exact same thing though. I mean, I can still access the training part but there's a greyed out option below that.

So...has anyone had any luck finding a walkthrough yet? I've searched everywhere in either Japanese or English and nothing's turned up. -_-*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha