[Hentai game] [130322] [COSMIC CUTE] LOVESICK PUPPIES -僕らは恋するために生まれてきた- + Tokuten + Patch 1.01

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
61fLgmjE3BL.jpg

Romanji title: Lovesick Puppies -Bokura wa Koi suru Tame ni Umaretekita-
Official title: LOVESICK PUPPIES-僕らは恋するために生まれてきた-
Package Size: 4.88 GB

Info: http://www.cosmiccute.com/products/lovesickpuppies/index.html
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=753363
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v11194

Dem puppies are wayyy toooo cute, I shall make them mine

Main Game said:

Tokuten said:
torrent.gif
(18禁ゲーム) [130322] [COSMIC CUTE] LOVESICK PUPPIES -僕らは恋するために生まれてきた- 初回限定版 予約特典『らぶらぶえっちあぺんどディスク』(mdf+mds+rr3).torrent (16 KB)
GET THIS TORRENT

rar_thumb.gif
[lg="2013/1303/(18禁ゲーム) [130322] [COSMIC CUTE] LOVESICK PUPPIES -僕らは恋するために生まれてきた- BONUS.rar"](18禁ゲーム) [130322] [COSMIC CUTE] LOVESICK PUPPIES -僕らは恋するために生まれてきた- BONUS.rar[/lg] (23.61 MB)

DDL will be posted later by girlcelly:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-114199/

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited:
Re: [130322] [COSMIC CUTE] LOVESICK PUPPIES -僕らは恋するために生まれてきた- + Tokuten

Woop, thanks for the upload :thumbup:

I will upload the Bonus Wallpaper and the Comic add-on later tonight as separated links

that's fast man^^...thanks for the upload:>

I will upload the Bonus Wallpaper and the Comic add-on later tonight as separated links
Dunno, if you like questions here, but I'll try...

Need this VN a crack/NoDvD-patch...? Because I think maybe it to download...

Link to some extra bonus added. Due to the excessive amount of hotlinker. Any bonus/patches hosted by us are now dynamically generated on-the-fly.

After like 2 or 3 delays finally! This is the most awaited of the month! I like that it was a "spiritual" successor to W.L.O and I liked that one! Alright Thanks Check! Now to play Muv Luv Alternative while waiting for the download!

WLO is my one of the most loved eroges ever! If this even half as good as WLO this game will still be best game of month! Downloaded and playing right now no crack required and no h-code too as this runs on standard KiriKiri engine. :samuraihero:

Reactions: 'fresco

Any bonus/patches hosted by us are now dynamically generated on-the-fly.

i have same trouble, i can't get the link updated, it alwas say that the link is expired;
btw, what does the bonus contain? Maybe i don't need it.....

save data...here

Just quick question for you brothers...I saw in the website that there will be an Append disk? Is this true? And if it is, is it included here or will be released like LOVELY CATION? Thanks!

Just quick question for you brothers...I saw in the website that there will be an Append disk? Is this true? And if it is, is it included here or will be released like LOVELY CATION? Thanks!

isn't it already here in the first page?....the one that posted by tokuten i believe

The append disk contain extra ero scene (which I strongly approve) and is included in the first post as well (the Tokuten)

The Link generator is not working properly atm, I'm discussing the matter with other admins before fixing it. I'm also busy with a test around the corner, so it might be delayed.

Last edited:

At last !!! Thanks as always Checkmate!! Time to tame cute puppies!!! Downloading...

Thanks for the game. I'm gonna try this one :D

The link generator seem to work fine; the bonus archive contain a raw doujin and same wallpapers, just in case....

Takamura often says "さいですか?", whats it mean?

Takamura often says "さいですか?", whats it mean?
i'm no expert but i think translation is "is that so?"

Thank you for this!

Be sure to get the v1.01 patch for this game, as without it you may miss some scenes depending on your choice of route. Cosmic Cute's site is forbidden outside of japan, so I've attached the patch to this post (or you can use a japanese proxy).

Attachments

• lp_patch_101.zip
    416.4 KB · Views: 1,023
For those who are playing this game, make sure you launch the game just to see the Easter egg background on the main menu ! (Screenshot in the spoiler tag for people who might miss it ^^)

EasterEgg_zps7d53c418.jpg

For those who are playing this game, make sure you launch the game just to see the Easter egg background on the main menu ! (Screenshot in the spoiler tag for people who might miss it ^^)

EasterEgg_zps7d53c418.jpg

Ah apparently your computer date affects it, if you change it to april 2 the bg will return to normal.
If for some reason you want to see this bg, just set your date to april 1 anytime you want

Ah apparently your computer date affects it, if you change it to april 2 the bg will return to normal.
If for some reason you want to see this bg, just set your date to april 1 anytime you want

So they kept the feature that in certain days the main screen changes like in WLO? This game just keeps getting better and better!

If you launch the game on the date associate with the heroines's birthday, you get her wallpaper birthday screen as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.