[Hentai game] [130222] [Jellyfish(ジェリーフィッシュ)] SISTERS~夏の最後の日~ Ultra Edition + Manual [H-Game] [Serial]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
VvqGml0.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:67A9C72FD7C8720F1A168C2A0AFDB9E1BC252D0D&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-110006/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

girlcelly said:
TL2EHZ9WHWZV8U9
Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Re: [130222] [Jellyfish(ジェリーフィッシュ)] SISTERS~夏の最後の日~ Ultra Edition + Manual [H-Game]

thank you i was waiting for ultra edition for so long! can't wait to play it!!!

Re: [130222] [Jellyfish(ジェリーフィッシュ)] SISTERS~夏の最後の日~ Ultra Edition + Manual [H-Game]

Uncen I hope :P haha

THANK YOU! :cheering:

Thank you, but there again what more compared to the previous version?

Hey fellow Brothers! Can someone inform this ignorant in need what is the difference between the Ultra and the Regular edition that came some time ago?

The Getchu trailer (from 1:50 and on) shows there are new scenes added for all three girls as well as some transition scenes between scenes from the old game.

The Getchu trailer (from 1:50 and on) shows there are new scenes added for all three girls as well as some transition scenes between scenes from the old game.

Thanks for this précision

Hey fellow Brothers! Can someone inform this ignorant in need what is the difference between the Ultra and the Regular edition that came some time ago?

Sorry but i know the difference between regular and other version but my question was what more in add because the two games are the same size,it is just for that I've asked this question a few strange for you

Ohhhh si, casi se me sale el corazón, ustedes son los mejores, you are the fuking best

I am having some problems getting this to work and I was wondering if others are and whether anyone knows a fix. I basically load the game, but as soon as I click 'Start Game' the client closes down straight away. Anyone able to help?

I am having some problems getting this to work and I was wondering if others are and whether anyone knows a fix. I basically load the game, but as soon as I click 'Start Game' the client closes down straight away. Anyone able to help?

I've yet to finish downloading the game, but standard things to try when an eroge refuses to launch is to set your system locale to Japanese (Japan) and/or use Applocale to run the game.

Okay......................so wow, there was actually next to nothing actually new aside from the user interface. The "new scenes" we saw in the trailer on Getchu were pretty much all of what was new in the game, that is to say there were no new scenes in the game at all and just a handful of little tidbits added to the existing ones........

"Ultra Edition" my ass. They went super cheapskate on us with this one.

Okay......................so wow, there was actually next to nothing actually new aside from the user interface. The "new scenes" we saw in the trailer on Getchu were pretty much all of what was new in the game, that is to say there were no new scenes in the game at all and just a handful of little tidbits added to the existing ones........

Man, if that really is the case that's disappointing as hell. Anyone found a savefile yet?

What is the serial number for the game?

Edit: Nevermind. It is on the opening post.

Edit2: Can't get the game to start properly. It gets stuck with a blackscreen after showing "Jellyfish Presents".

Last edited:

There's actually a new Chika scene, but that's it. I also did a quick comparison and there were minor additions to some scenes.. but nothing huge. I feel bad for the people who actually bought this twice, since as far as I can tell this is a minor revision.

Hmm, do any of the choices actually matter much? Beyond the "see a slightly different beginning" to a scene I mean.

Hmm, do any of the choices actually matter much? Beyond the "see a slightly different beginning" to a scene I mean.

No, it doesnt really matter. You'll still reap the same reward for any reply that you choose.

@Everyone else: By the way, for anyone who desire the save data, here you are.

Attachments

• SISTERS ~夏の最後の日~ Ultra Edition.rar
    634.1 KB · Views: 11,745
Reactions: Rithophen
Has the save been hacked to work on other PC's? According to some posts on sagaoz it's tied to the original PC

I played through the Akiko-san scene last night and the new added bits were actually pretty damn hot. I do wish there were more completely new scenes, though, but hey, better than nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks
sswwwwss wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, do you happen to have any other works of the series 幻想生物図鑑?
It seems like everyone except you doesn't have the full version (html+cg).