[Hentai game] [130125] [ninetail] GEARS of DRAGOON ~迷宮のウロボロス~ + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
eTsqAbD.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B076ADE735F52A269DA5CF2FAF451BA050EB8F39&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-105476/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
info from http://vndb.org/v10838

GEARS of DRAGOON ~Meikyuu no Uroboros~

A new land, Elysium continent. Many dangerous monsters lurk on its surface, but plentiful resources and artifacts attract numerous treasure hunters.
Being one of them, the protagonist starts his adventures. He wants to earn enough money to cure his younger sister's illness. But even the most innocent goal can be achieved via different means. Righteous light or merciless darkness? The choice is yours.

bah anyway to increase the speed at which the text is displayed? tried fiddling with config menu but no luck =-=;;;;;

For adjusting speed of the text, it's the first slider from the top left right after you go into the config screen 表示速度 (Text Display Speed), オート速度 (Auto-mode Wait Time) and the last slider ウィンドウ透明度 is text window transparency.

EDIT: Patch 1.01 on holyseal.net seems to be corrupted.

Last edited:
Cant unpack the patch for some reason.

「GEARS of DRAGOON 迷宮のウロボロス」大変恐れ入りますが、公開中の破損している修正ファイル1.01を修復して利用しないようお願いします。 バージョンを上げた新しい修正ファイルを用意しておりますので、しばらくお待ち下さい。
 ご不便をお掛けして申し訳ありませんが、宜しくお願い申し上げます。

EDIT: Yep the dev. just confirmed that the patch is corrupted, guess we'll have to wait till they re-upload a working one, sorry. :(

EDIT 2: 1.02 is up at holyseal.net (here), just tested it myself, works perfectly. Save from 1.00 is compatible however dev. recommend starting from scratch if you haven't gotten too far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eromaniac
cant download em from there ... anyone mind uploading it to mediafire or something?

Anyone got any clue bout the use of guild points? whats the difference between those 4 options?

Cheers

When investing points in:
Warrior guild
1) Deal more damage in combat;
2) Items in shop will be enchanted (+1, +2, etc.) -needs confirmation.
3) Some bonus points on drop items(?) - needs confirmation.
4) Expands maximum inventory and warehouse size.
Thief guild
1) Raises drop chances.
2) Decreases dungeon traps damage.
3) Increases chance of surprise attack on enemy.
4) Increases chance of escaping.
Priest guild
1) Decreases damage recieved in battles.
2) Increases regeneration of HP and MP when walking in dungeons.
3) Increases chance that drop items will be with rare enchancements.
4) Increases cnahce to dig out rare dragon ore when "hour of darkness" is in effect.
Mage guild
1) Discovers new recipies of enchant stones.
2) Increases # of slots in drop items.
3) Increases quality of enchantment in enchanted drop items. - needs confirmation.
4) [Something with enemy's weaknesses, needs more accurate translating.]

Refresh a few times while downloading from holyseal, I don't think that site actually blocks anyone's IP, as for the guild ranks, I've posted a quick and dirty translation of what they do below.

Warrior Guild: Increase damage in combat / rank, increase quality of items sold by the store / rank, increase quality of drops, increase number of upgrade points on drops, increase number of inventory space/guild bank space.

Thief Guild: Increase item drop rate, decrease trap/fall/damage floor(?)'s damage, increase chance of being ambushed during encounter (weird, but that's what it says), increase chance of escaping during encounter.

Priest Guild: Decrease damage received during combat / rank, regenerate small amount of hp/mp each step during exploration, chance for rare enchantment on item drops, chance to uncovering rare Dragonites during Hour of Darkness.

Mage Guild: Increase the number of Magicite recipes / rank, increase the number of sockets for item drops, increase the chance of enchantment on item drops, reveal enemy weaknesses depending on rank.

Actually its not "hour of darkness", thats how I've decided to translate "闇の刻限". It is period of darkness, of elemental period system in this game. In dark period all monsters are strenghtened (try to attack bosses in dark period, lol), but drops from them also better.

The text speed slider doesn't seem to be doing anything at all for me. The text speed comes at the same rate regardless of where it is positioned. Unfortunately this is throwing off the sync with ITH. Is anyone else having this issue?

I suppose I can always alter the settings on ITH to accommodate the delay, it's just frustrating when I have to realign the settings whenever I play a particular game.

that's strange, it's working on my end running on 1.02. Have you tried sliding it all the way to the left side? This game is weird like that.

Hmm, dunno if it's just me but when ever i play abit like 10mins or so my game freezes, cant do anything but closing it. Any idea what im doing wrong? =/

The freezing seems to be tied to quicksaving/loading. I noticed that whenever I spam reload to refresh treasure chest contents, the game would slow down significantly and shortly after crash during combat or when I trigger something during exploration.

This game takes a hell of a long time to play alright. About 30 hours of playing and I'm still at Chapter 2 holy shit. But it's fun! XD

Btw, anyone know if there's a setting to let the battles proceed automatically (not the auto battle, but when you selected all actions and the battle scenes progress. It forces you to click every line in the scene instead of letting the fight go through automatically until the next turn)

Any idea how to avoid the freezing? and i wasn't loading or anything, was grinding then after a bit it just freezes causing me not able to do anything but closing it. if there's any solution it will be appreciated. Thanks

This game takes a hell of a long time to play alright. About 30 hours of playing and I'm still at Chapter 2 holy shit. But it's fun! XD

Btw, anyone know if there's a setting to let the battles proceed automatically (not the auto battle, but when you selected all actions and the battle scenes progress. It forces you to click every line in the scene instead of letting the fight go through automatically until the next turn)

in setting, right up corner - first option........

for speed setting try to exit the game and reopen it usually works for me ....

anyone got link to wiki or something? the game is giving me serious headache

You don't need it lol. girlcelly's attached the walkthrough along in the torrent and it has everything from maps to strategies to key routes - everything you need to doze through the game without a hitch. Mostly.

Some tips and warnings:

1) Don't forget to use your skill points. It matters a LOT when fighting bosses, especially SP skills.
2) Ideally you'd want to check out the boss, and if it's too hard or extremely powerful (or you went during Dark Hour) then make your plans, retreat, fill up only the skills you want to use and refight.
3) If you find Skeletal Mages, just run away. It's not worth fighting because of the massive amount of Magic damage it deals, plus they're almost always behind row and it's hard to get to them.
4) Don't be mad if you find yourself struggling MAD against Magic based boss battles. Magic is fucking overpowered in this game. -__-". Get some enchants on your defensive equipment.
5) Refer to the walkthrough to get through maps easier.
6) Sell your stuff. Most of the equips are not worth keeping, and most equips does not last even if they're upgraded and enchanted.
7) Always have a Healer or two in your team. You're going to need it very badly.
8) Kitty lady is an extremely powerful Dancer that enhances stats and Heal + Sustained Healing etc. Use her as soon as possible.
9) Dragon lady Sheeta is super powerful. With the exception of Magic Resistant enemies, she would easily deal over 1k damage if you skill her properly. Her SP Skill is just OP, use it!

Last edited:
ah yes with 1 lil problem i cant read japanese and google translate doesnt work with image file as far as i know =-=;;; if you can give full translation I'd be verrry happy

hmmm anyone know the effect of the last status underneath she in the skill acquisition screen? the P and japanese character under she

hmmm anyone know the effect of the last status underneath she in the skill acquisition screen? the P and japanese character under she

P(artner) Skills or something like that. Each character has a level of friendship/affection for another character. You can check this at the Guild Room and it's denoted by the heart. The P Skills improve the effect of a skill associated with it when it's used on the other party member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.