[Hentai game] [130125] [戯画/TEAM BALDRHEAD] マテリアルブレイブ イグニッション 初回版 + Bonus Disk + Tokuten + Theme Song CD [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Zfzg21h.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6F6FAE87138B2221330EE5932C5F76398EBE3403&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-105532/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit 1: Finish Seeding ^_^

Edit 2: Added Tokuten (18禁ゲーム) [130125] [戯画/TEAM BALDRHEAD] マテリアルブレイブ イグニッション 初回特典:特典武装・エクスカリバー (exe+rr).rar

Edit 3: Added Techgian Tokuten (18禁ゲーム) [130125] [戯画/TEAM BALDRHEAD] マテリアルブレイブ イグニッション TG特典:特典武装・ドラコニックブレイブブルー.rar

Attachments

• つ (NoCD Tool) AlphaROM 3.x汎用 signup tool.rar
    3.8 KB · Views: 24,011
  • [No DVD Patch] [130125] [戯画] マテリアルブレイブ イグニッション 初回版.rar
    14.9 KB · Views: 17,586
  • (18禁ゲーム) [130125] [戯画/TEAM BALDRHEAD] マテリアルブレイブ イグニッシ
    337.1 KB · Views: 11,152
  • (18禁ゲーム) [130125] [戯画/TEAM BALDRHEAD] マテリアルブレイブ イグニッシ
    271.4 KB · Views: 5,334
Last edited:
Re: [130125] [戯画/TEAM BALDRHEAD] マテリアルブレイブ イグニッション 初回版 + Bonus Disk + Theme Song CD [H-Game]

the direct link correct?

Re: [130125] [戯画/TEAM BALDRHEAD] マテリアルブレイブ イグニッション 初回版 + Bonus Disk + Theme Song CD [H-Game]

need patch to run. the previews alpharoms that solved as cracks for many games do not work for this... waiting

romanji: Material Brave Ignition

Re: [130125] [戯画/TEAM BALDRHEAD] マテリアルブレイブ イグニッション 初回版 + Bonus Disk + Theme Song CD [H-Game] [Patch]

Any help for how use the alpharom tool pls?

Edit: ok now work, just drag the exe over the alsignup_ files....try all 3, since i have win 7 but work only on alsignup_xp

Last edited:
you can also launch the alpharom from a prompt, using the game name executable as option (with the exact path if you're not in the same folder), or create a small batch file........

and here an url that i just found that was unknown to me; it's not related to this game but i post it anyway: http://agth.wikia.com/wiki/Agth_Wiki

Ok this is a stupid question.

Is this a fandisk, or a normal eroge?

Anyone who has started playing care to explain how this new system works? It's vastly different from the original game.

I can't play the game.I already finished install the game but I can't open the game.I use no dvd patch but it said file cannot found.
Please tell me what should I do.
Thank you very much.

I can't play the game.I already finished install the game but I can't open the game.I use no dvd patch but it said file cannot found.
Please tell me what should I do.
Thank you very much.

The problem with the game is that it creates the AlphaDisc.log file in a folder where requires Administrator permission for some computers. So you might have to run the game as Adminsitrator first, run the patch as Administrator and then re-run the game as Administrator.

Why don't disable uac definitively?
Go to control panel, user account, change user account settings, drag down the cursor, apply , reboot......

Can someone tell me what Lブースト does as well as those blue lights you find in dungeons?

Why don't disable uac definitively?
Go to control panel, user account, change user account settings, drag down the cursor, apply , reboot......
No offense, but disabling UAC cannot be recommended, even if you're an advanced user! To make it easier, you could instead run a third party file manager like Total Commander as Administrator and then all file operations performed from it will be elevated. :)

No offense, but disabling UAC cannot be recommended, even if you're an advanced user! To make it easier, you could instead run a third party file manager like Total Commander as Administrator and then all file operations performed from it will be elevated. :)

UAC basically just notify you when something tried to change a system settings (99% of the time because you execute a command/program). if you know what you're doing, disabling UAC is not going to bring problems. I myself has been using my Windows with UAC disabled since Vista first introduced it. Vista was sh*t and had many bugs, but since 7 came, I've not had any problems. yup, no UAC whatsoever cuz they're annoying. lowering the UAC level by 1 stage will not dim your desktop, that's one less annoyance but didn't change the fact that it's still annoying.

honestly, I bet 99.9% of people out there will just click "Allow" when UAC prompt pops up anyway. If you don't know what you're doing, you might break your OS regardless of UAC on/off condition anyway.......

I personally don't like using third party file manager, even though I admit some of them are pretty awesome.
note: those are my opinions, people who feel safer with UAC on should keep with their way of windows.

right, this is a game board, sorry for the off-topic argument ><

UAC basically just notify you when something tried to change a system settings (99% of the time because you execute a command/program). if you know what you're doing, disabling UAC is not going to bring problems. I myself has been using my Windows with UAC disabled since Vista first introduced it. Vista was sh*t and had many bugs, but since 7 came, I've not had any problems. yup, no UAC whatsoever cuz they're annoying. lowering the UAC level by 1 stage will not dim your desktop, that's one less annoyance but didn't change the fact that it's still annoying.

honestly, I bet 99.9% of people out there will just click "Allow" when UAC prompt pops up anyway. If you don't know what you're doing, you might break your OS regardless of UAC on/off condition anyway.......

I personally don't like using third party file manager, even though I admit some of them are pretty awesome.
note: those are my opinions, people who feel safer with UAC on should keep with their way of windows.

right, this is a game board, sorry for the off-topic argument ><
Basically being logged on as administrator is not recommended and Microsoft (for once) came up with a brilliant idea on how to solve it. UAC is much more flexible than having to log off or log on each time you want to make changes to your system, like on Linux.

If you're browsing as an administrator (for instance) you're more susceptible to drive by attacks. You have basically just accepted any changes that any malfunctioning program you installed/malware might make on your system.

Again: if your behavior is risky in any way you're better off getting the old nag question of UAC than letting a Trojan or worse loose.

Basically being logged on as administrator is not recommended and Microsoft (for once) came up with a brilliant idea on how to solve it. UAC is much more flexible than having to log off or log on each time you want to make changes to your system, like on Linux.

If you're browsing as an administrator (for instance) you're more susceptible to drive by attacks. You have basically just accepted any changes that any malfunctioning program you installed/malware might make on your system.

Again: if your behavior is risky in any way you're better off getting the old nag question of UAC than letting a Trojan or worse loose.

yes, of which why they set the UAC to remind us when we disable it, for that one last time. and that's also why I said this is my opinion: I prefer not to be annoyed by my OS rather than boosted security. But note again that 99.9% of people out there will just click "allow" without knowing anything when the warning pops up, regardless if he's running a game installer or a shady malware file. I took the choice to disable UAC and rely on my updated antivirus to warn me for any malware/trojan.

Thanks very much.At first I can play the game but now I can't play it after I updated the game.The patch can't use.

1. Go to C:\Users\[your user name]\Documents\SETTEC, copy the AlphaDiscLog.txt to your game folder
2. I'm use Win7, so I copy the alsignup_xp.exe to the game folder (yeah it the xp not the current), then run it. If you use the other Window, just try each alsignup.
3. Run the game and enjoy

I hope this help you

I did as you told me,copy to material brave ignition main folder but it can't play.I run alsignup_xp.exe but it appear DCOCCC... but not have another file appear(when usu current it appear alsign.sig).And after I run the game it appear like when the game not patch.

Try this:
1.Unistall the update and remove AlphaDiscLog.txt from you game folder.
2.Run the game and wait for error message.
3.Run the alsignup_xp (current, vista or wahatever works best for you).
4.Close the error message then Run the game and see if it works.

I'm using Win8_x64 and this method works for me.

P.S: Sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
Sorry pals I have a question:

Some had problems playing the game?:(

I have problems with the game for many stops in my game play.

I finish the Hikaru Midoukane route (Many stops).

The 2nd Route I choose is Ena Kuraki, I can´t finish because when kill the last boss (I think), in the right moment to get the experiencie points the game stops. :eek:

Secret Delusion Files I Open Are:

* Hikaru Midoukane = Shiori Nishikiori
* Ena Kuraki = Moe Mikamo MBI

My Lvs are:
Ayumu = Lv.53
Hikaru= Lv. 85
Ena = Lv. 20
Tsubomi= Lv.20

I tried open a new route and new file (Lv.1) with Erika but same problem.

If I was the only with the problem i cant play more and just wait he gobal file with 100% fo Cg and E-Scenes.:@

Thanks for your Help.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?