Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
wAvoc.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:944404EA8F18E5C4F74C32073E49D705EDACE909&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-105063/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...Sorry for my late...I just back at home at 5 PM after tired day at school to prepare for project in Tuesday, took a nap and when I wake up at 11 PM, games are out like 3 hours ago...>_<

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• AlphaROMdiE-Build20121218.rar
    172.2 KB · Views: 10,385
  • Patcher-Build20121001.zip
    40.2 KB · Views: 9,492
Last edited:
Re: [130118] [TinkerBell] 籠女の繭 + Original Soundtrack [H-Game]

YAY!!!!! :D

Hm, can't make it work with any crack atm. Keeps bugging after the brand screen ; ;

Save File:
http://sagaoz.net/savedata/ka/kagome_hbmk2.zip

Walkthru
http://dldou.com/archives/18143

Last edited:
You getting a 1503 error?

It's either stuck at the Tinkerbell logo screen, and if it goes pass this screen it says the program encountered an error... Should try to reinstall maybe

This seems to only happen to tinkerbell games but is there anyway to fix the jibberish text you get from this game without changing to Japanese display language?

EDIT:
Ok so even with the game text fixed ITH is still struggling to hook properly.
Only getting bits and pieces of the text, sometimes it grabs the full box of text others it only grabs 2 or 3 characters

This seems to only happen to tinkerbell games but is there anyway to fix the jibberish text you get from this game without changing to Japanese display language?

EDIT:
Ok so even with the game text fixed ITH is still struggling to hook properly.
Only getting bits and pieces of the text, sometimes it grabs the full box of text others it only grabs 2 or 3 characters

How did you patch it to make it run? I'm lost with those 2 patchers. Tried everything and still get Original Disk error.

The Alpharom file is kinda weird... u basically drag and drop the kagome.exe file onto the alpharom file and it plays it however it looks like you have to do that everytime u open the game.

The patcher is the simpler and better method, place the patcher in the game directory open the patcher click the top right hand corner button browse to the games directory and select the kagome.exe file. Note you might have to change the file type display from Siglus Engine to Exe file (.exe)

Reactions: noar and EchelonV
Okay cool that worked for me now.

You can create a new shortcut that will open both programs at once, make sure it opens the patcher first. Basically here's the target for my shortcut and thus I don't have to drag and drop every time:
"C:\ZErog\Kagome\籠女の繭\AlphaROMdiE.exe" "C:\ZErog\Kagome\籠女の繭\kagome.exe"

Just place the whole line in one single target for a shortcut and it should work (just change the directories to whatever yours is)

Hope that helps!

And hopefully we see a CGrip soon!

Ok, so I was able to make it work somehow, with the Crack.
But everytime I try to save the game, it crashes.
Changing options is fine, but it looks like I can't access the save directory, or that the Crack may have changed it making it crash, or something.
I have the AppData / Roaming / 籠女の繭 folder, with gsave00.dat in it, by the way.

Anyone got an idea on how to fix this ?

I can run the game with those two patch, but the text has problem.
I installed the game in Japan language, but when I played the game, all the text can't show normally.

use NTLEA 0.86 BETA for the Text problem in WinXP. I got everything running alright.
Thank you for the help.

use NTLEA 0.86 BETA for the Text problem in WinXP. I got everything running alright.
Thank you for the help.

Have you gotten ITH or another text hooker to work?
I can get the game itself running fine and displaying the correct text but ITH is missing alot of the text

I usually dnt worry about the text since I cant understand japan style language I just CLICK CLICK AND CLICK.. Hope for the best hahaha/..

Have you gotten ITH or another text hooker to work?
I can get the game itself running fine and displaying the correct text but ITH is missing alot of the text
Yes, no problem with ITH's Tinkerbell1.
It hooks perfectly when running the program with NTLEA.

Thank you for the help.
Hmm, I found both 0.86 and 0.87, but whenever I unzip them my antivirus software keeps quarantining them for a trojan.

all antivirus have a whitelist, put there the files that you know are false positives (around 99% for me).

Ok, I get the game running with the help of patch.

The words are still screwed up into random words or number. It changes back to normal slightly whenever I change the fond then reverse to random. Non-unicode is set to Japanese and ntlea 0.92 is used, but nothing helps. Do anyone get the words and fond right?

===================================================================
Alright, I use Vistalizator and it works fine.

Last edited:
guh,,,,, tinkerbell has been like this at some point.
got the game running, but text always seems to screw up, ITH, Agth or whichever can't hook the darn thing correctly.

one and only way I heard so far was to have Jap language windows, so if you have one, it should run as intended.

Odd, but I just noticed this game has a smaller resolution than Kuraibito, which was 1280x720. Kagome is 1024x576... wonder why TB would do that?

Hate to bump this, but has anyone been able to fix the 'gibberish text' problem in this game? I'm getting random English characters and non-Japanese symbols that make the text make no sense, even with Windows 8 set to total Japanese mode.

Hate to bump this, but has anyone been able to fix the 'gibberish text' problem in this game? I'm getting random English characters and non-Japanese symbols that make the text make no sense, even with Windows 8 set to total Japanese mode.

Only way to fix the gibberish text is to change the display language of windows to Japanese (only windows 7 ultimate can do this) or you can do the same thing but using Vistalizator.

Not sure if any of those work with windows 8 though.

I too am still waiting for a H-code to pop up, even with the text displaying correctly, I cant get ITH to hook the text properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.