Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
4OdvY.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C9BC6C7E452AD3A25AA70D82236AFD037550B2CF&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-100033/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
http://vndb.org/v10928

Tonari no Puu-san

Ichirou was laid off in a corporate restructuring and his unemployment insurance ran out. With his money lasting only 2 more months, he resigned himself to death. He thought about the only person who had smiled at him – a girl on a scooter that he had always seen when commuting to work. Deciding to see her panties before he dies, he sprawled on the road waiting for her. However, he was run over by her and ended up losing his memories. Feeling that it was her fault, the girl Risako brought him into her house and let him live there along with her sisters Misaki and Fuuka in exchange for doing house chores. [Taken from Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Christmas has come early, thanks for this and all the ther torrents !

This game need H-Code? l test with AGTH/ITH and got some missing text. try with AGTH 3.0 when attatch process game have crash, AGTH with /x2 3 won't work link old game of this company.

And thanks you many time to girlcelly for bring many many great game to us:D

Last edited:
Partial solution:

- link with AGTH, full text will be captured & translated for 2 or 3 clicks, then less & less is captured
- go to menu 1rst tab (Display), move font size slider under fontname, current text is refreshed and all captured- use Alt-G + c for quick access
- full text will be captured for next 2 or 3 clicks . . . now repeat above . . .

- if no /H code found soon, will try coding a wrapper that does the above after every new text display - would try 'SendKeys' type coding.

use CheatEngine 6.1 to find a good /h code. By the way don't use the one posted in hongfire forum. I will cause the game to crash. Plus the hook includes junk. The guy didn't put a lot of effort. He dried debugging with ITH. Most games now have anti-debuggers in them, so people should switch to using Cheat Engine 6.1 to find suitable hooks.

Also try using ITH 2.3. ITH 3.0 might not always work. it still needs an /h code. Thus using cheat engine 6.1 would be useful. Wish I knew computer science and programming. I'd debug the game then.

Head over to hongfire's AGTH codes thread there is a solution there, it's not perfect though.

Definitely have no idea how to do that.

Also, that h-code doesn't really work and crashes the game on my end too.

Well then we just have to wait for proper code. There are good amount of new releases out there so i've been playing those, i do love me some tanuki-soft goodness.

As can be seen in the AGTH thread over at hongfire, the current h-code does more or less work until someone can improve upon it. At least we can start playing while we wait.

/HS-20@27EFA4:tonarino.exe

per my earlier post where adjusting font size causes Agth's 'autoglyphoutline' text capture to obtain full text in game dialog window

Used AutoHotKey freeware to create a script that gives proper & very fast capture & AGTH/Google translation! Compile & create shortcut with Hotkey = Alt-F12 in shortcut properties . . details section

So in game, click mouse or press enter to advance the dialog, Agth gives full or partial translation, if not full capture press Alt-F12 (or double-click compiled script) to instantly get the full translation, and so on. I personnally do not find this bothersome because its very fast and capture is good for 2 or 3 dialogs after every Alt-F12 refresh

Note: in Win 7, change security of game exe (tonarino.exe) to allow all users full control to prevent UAC pop-ups when running sendkey scripts

Here is the script when option 'Translate Menus' is selected in Translation Aggregator. Otherwise replace "Next [nopu]-" with " 隣りのぷ~さん " in WinActivate commands

~~~~~
#NoEnv
#Warn
SendMode Input
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%
; above is standard for all AutoHotKey scripts
WinActivate, Next [nopu]- ;set active window to game window
Send !g ;'press' Altl-g to get 'Game' menu
WinActivate, Next [nopu]- ;set active window to menu window
Send c ;c select sub-menu ;use c key to get 'Setting . . .' sub-menu
WinActivate,Next [nopu]- ;set active window to sub-menu window
Click 292, 357 ; mouseclick at sub-menu windows co-ords to make font larger
Click 270, 357 ; same to make font smaller - this causes refresh of text & good capture
Click 242,656 ; click 'OK button
Click 1225,1180 ; move mouse-pointer to bottom-center of game window

@mrhorn - geh, way of the hammer.

Only ITH crashes the game. AGTH works fine if you run the game first with admin rights and then load AGTH with /pn switch. My shortcut looks like this:

Code:
"M:\VNs\Translation Aggregator\agth.exe" /C50 /HS-20@27EFA4:tonarino.exe /pntonarino.exe

You can filter out the trash text with TA substitutions.

You can also use multiple '\n' in the substitution if you don't want to get distracted with unrelated text at the end of the one you want - it will add a 'newline' to output text eg:
美咲美咲 -> Misaki \n\n\n.

Last edited:
hulk smash

/HS-20@27EFA4:tonarino.exe is working for userhook 0xE4853E44:00000000

thx

Perfect Code:

/HSN-8@200FE7:tonarino.exe

All thanks to CaoNiMaGeBi @ HF, just sharing.

Merry christmas fellow loli lovers & friends!

PS - ITH 2.3 works normally with the game.

Reactions: Autumn
Perfect Code:

/HSN-8@200FE7:tonarino.exe

All thanks to CaoNiMaGeBi @ HF, just sharing.

Merry christmas fellow loli lovers & friends!

PS - ITH 2.3 works normally with the game.

I can't get it to work with ITH.

Last edited:
Like the other games with the same engine, this game require to strip the reloc32 table from the executable and an alternate agth code;
Actually i'm very busy with my life so i'll do it one day, if no one does the work meanwhile.....

Like the other games with the same engine, this game require to strip the reloc32 table from the executable and an alternate agth code;
Actually i'm very busy with my life so i'll do it one day, if no one does the work meanwhile.....

Well the code works with AGTH but not ITH. But also there is an update patch to fix a bug in in the game. It turns it to version 1.01. But now the game no longer hooks text for either AGTH or ITH. I applied the update patch in an attachment.

Attachments

• pusan_101.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 115

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.