[Hentai game] [121130] [ういんどみるOasis] ウィッチズガーデン 初回限定版 + OP Theme Song + Digital Soundtrack + Tokuten [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
V34m2.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
Original Game + OP Theme Song + Digital Soundtrack:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48370CCE866775F1B262FEF0B09B172A9B9A5365&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

Tokuten:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D7E4BC6C97E47D58FB3117F7945992F2646B6468&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-96090/
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-96911/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [認証回避 Patch] (18禁ゲーム) [121130] [ういんどみるOasis] ウィッチズガー
    38.8 KB · Views: 69,932
Last edited:
Re: [121130] [ういんどみるOasis] ウィッチズガーデン 初回限定版 + OP Theme Song + Digital Soundtrack [H-Game]

This game has gotten a lot of hype -- hopefully it's as good as the hype suggests.
Thx as always for ur uploads GC

Re: [121130] [ういんどみるOasis] ウィッチズガーデン 初回限定版 + OP Theme Song + Digital Soundtrack [H-Game]

Downloaded and Seeding, thanks as always Girlcelly, i got some of interest in this eroge with the trial, so... let's see if the game have really the potencial of their hype with de E-Mote, well, keep the great work! Thanks!!

this game uses Live2D system to animate the stand art. I like the idea, kinda like Agarest Senki (PS3) stand art.... let's see how good this one goes

Re: [121130] [ういんどみるOasis] ウィッチズガーデン 初回限定版 + OP Theme Song + Digital Soundtrack [H-Game] [Patch]

Thank you for sharing!=w=

Re: [121130] [ういんどみるOasis] ウィッチズガーデン 初回限定版 + OP Theme Song + Digital Soundtrack [H-Game] [Patch]

I honestly don't care much about the e-mote, ultimately what I seek from Visual Novels are the stories themselves, which were made real by art. I'll just wait and see if anyone rates this VN's story to be good or not. If it could be summed up very generically as 'Pure love story in witch costume', with no added value like very surprising twist, true end, etc etc then never mind.

Windmill Oasis....please don't let me down like Windmill/Ares did

Celly thanks for the fast upload, +karma ^^

Oh yeah i wait for so long now i can play it wooooooo

how to use the patch?

Open it as Admin and chose on the lower right site choose .exe und search for the cs2 exe and patch it

How do I fix the [1503] error? I've gotten this error for other games like Majikoi and have never been able to fix it
please help

managed to start the game but now the game forced closed early in the prologue.

I honestly don't care much about the e-mote, ultimately what I seek from Visual Novels are the stories themselves, which were made real by art. I'll just wait and see if anyone rates this VN's story to be good or not. If it could be summed up very generically as 'Pure love story in witch costume', with no added value like very surprising twist, true end, etc etc then never mind.

Agree but not all games should be Key games a.k.a the M. Night Shyamalan eroge company.

http://vndb.org/v8438

Witch's Garden

One of two Windmill and Windmill Oasis' 10th anniversary project that utilizing the E-mote sprite animation system.
Yousuke came to the bustling tourist city of Kazashiro to attend the school there. The Western-style houses lining the streets and the townspeople’s attire give the city an exotic charm. To top it off, a ‘witch’ named Ayari will be living with him at the boarding house Oasis, which is owned by his aunt Yuuko. Later, he meets two other ‘witches’ Suzuno and Misumi, and reunites with his older sister-like childhood friend Ririko, who is a ‘knight’. Every day is full of exciting events and before long, they are brought again into a different world. Surely this is the world of love. [Taken from Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Agree but not all games should be Key games a.k.a the M. Night Shyamalan eroge company.

Of course not. But I do expect good plot twists and at least quality sprite/scene transitions. Granted, it's a pain in the bloody arse to do the latter - or maybe I'm just better at writing than programming - but if they could do the e-mote system, these should be no troubles. 3rdEye is a good example of a new company who did absolutely amazing with their VNs, especially Shinigami no Testament.

The kawaii-common path has destroyed too many VNs already.

the game always force close early in the prologue, did this happen to anyone else? somebody have a solution for this?

Pure love game with a slider in the options to control how much the breasts bounce when the characters move -_-;;

hey how to use the Witch's Garden cracker.exe patch?

when i select cs2.exe http://puu.sh/1vSJ9

it comes out with this error http://puu.sh/1vSJh

Perhaps you forgot to run the cracker as administrator?
i ran as administrator but still get the same problem

i ran as administrator but still get the same problem
nvm got it done lol its becus i ran it b4 apply the cracker then need go processer close it first

how i use the cracker?

You crush it, then put it in your soup xD lol.

Unrar the file
Run 'cracker.exe' as an administrator
Click 'Select'
Choose 'Exe file' from the drop-down list on bottom right
Find 'cs2.exe' in your installation directory and patch it.
Then run the game.

Now enjoy your soup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha