Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
q0yNU.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0BE533E67C26AA3F84D5625BF6A9EF2E5F8BAE92&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-95040/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
walkthough pls :(
1. it's as easy as clicking the icon of the girl you're targetting.
2. when you think you've cleared all the girls but still have 1 blank CG on Erisa (絵理沙、green hair girl) and sub characters, do Mana's (魔菜) route once more (black dress girl).
3. after you rape her (I think choosing her 2x will give you the rape scene), you'll have 2 choices.
4. choose the 2nd option and you'll see the true story and get 2 more CGs

edit: still clueless about that last CG.
edit: done. when all routes done, Harem (ハレム) will unlock under Omake (おまけ)menu. save data attached

Attachments

• Save.rar
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,995
Last edited:
Reactions: ankin2405
As always thank you Girlcelly!^^
I really love incest story! If is incest story ofc^^'
On some site i read incest so i think is incest, but to be sure, I ask, as always to freeman.

With the translated i find that the mature woman with blacks haired is the mother so i think is incest. And some girl i read sister.
So freeman can you tell me if... (incest be blood or incest for mother in law and sister in law)?

Anticipate thankses

Last edited:
nothing is described about; i think we need sameone play the game and update same info on vndb.

As always thank you Girlcelly!^^
I really love incest story! If is incest story ofc^^'
On some site i read incest so i think is incest, but to be sure, I ask, as always to freeman.

With the translated i find that the mature woman with blacks haired is the mother so i think is incest. And some girl i read sister.
So freeman can you tell me if... (incest be blood or incest for mother in law and sister in law)?

Anticipate thankses

I skipped most of the story, but basically the 5 main girls are his family (pink hair and green hair girls are his younger sister, blonde girl and brown-ish hair girl is his elder sisters, black hair girl with kinda-see-through dress is the mother)
the sub characters are classmates/teacher at school.
after seeing the true story, I don't know if they're really related or not because it seems like the hero is a vampire and his sisters are... god knows what (didn't read lol)

Reactions: Master of Lolis
walktru: http://desertrain.sakura.ne.jp/kouryaku/2012/ole_manyu/index.html

note:
you'll have noticed how many webpages are disbling the text selection preventing copy of text even with javascript disabled, and i don't like it;
while searching for a walktru i found many of those pages using this method and really pissed me off today.
Since you can't find any solution for firefox and his derivates (can't find any html patcher addon) i came out with one for myself, if you are interested too read here:
get an hex editor, hxd is fine, close firefox, backup and hexedit xul.dll, find the text -moz-user-select and edit it, es. -moz-fuck-select and save; there are also other interesting strings too used for disabling functions but i'll check later.
This will fail automatic updates so you have to put back the original xul.dll or update running the installer setup; after an update you have to fix xul.dll again.

edit:
found that exist same other strings to limit users interaction but i cannot locate same of them.
common strings are:
-khtml-user-select
-moz-user-input
onMouseDown (disable mouse buttons, work only via javascript)
user-select
-moz-user-focus

those are used to not save images and documents in the cache folder, i already fix them time to time to get images, swf and other objects:
no-cache
no-store

we really need and addon that patch html on fly before rendering;
IE use different strings and i'll try to see if i can do the same (edit: cannot find the file containing it).

if you want to manage an hrml document once you save it on disc, search for -moz-user-select -moz-none -khtml-user-select -webkit-user-select (all browser based on mozilla/firefox engine) , user-select (all browsers), -ms-user-select (internet explorer), onMouseDown (javascript); you can remove or modify that strings, or find the string "none" and replace with "auto" or "text".

to Toranth:
thanks, i already used that method but it take time and i don't have it to waste; that's why i prefer those hard methods, often involving a debugger or other tools.
Desertrain in fact was one of the three websites that i found yesterday disabling many user features including text selection, i doesn't text in images for what i found, meanwhile many game producer do that.

Last edited:
walktru: http://desertrain.sakura.ne.jp/kouryaku/2012/ole_manyu/index.html

note:
you'll have noticed how many webpages are disbling the text selection preventing copy of text even with javascript disabled, and i don't like it;
while searching for a walktru i found many of those pages using this method and really pissed me off today.
What I find easier to do, is just save the page to disk/view source then copy what I want out of it. If I want to keep the page, then I'll save it to disk, open it up in a text editor and remove any javascript methods.

Desert Rain has been pissing me off recently, too, because the owner has been using images of text to replace some of the text entries - preventing text copying or easy saving. Seriously, dude, relax! Your walkthroughs aren't THAT important!

Edit: You also need to get rid of the iframes and tracking images, too.

Last edited:
I skipped most of the story, but basically the 5 main girls are his family (pink hair and green hair girls are his younger sister, blonde girl and brown-ish hair girl is his elder sisters, black hair girl with kinda-see-through dress is the mother)
the sub characters are classmates/teacher at school.
after seeing the true story, I don't know if they're really related or not because it seems like the hero is a vampire and his sisters are... god knows what (didn't read lol)

wow! Thank you for the answer^^ i really love incest! XD Now cant wait to play^^

Does anyone know if in the game's configuration menu there is option that will let voices continue to play even after you click the next line of text? It's annoying that the voices get cut off if you click forward before the line is finished...

wow! Thank you for the answer^^ i really love incest! XD Now cant wait to play^^
i don't think is real incest.
One End explains that main character is a vampire(king of vampire) and his "family" (mom and sisters) are his servants or became vampire because he has transformed them.
This explain the reason why sisters and mother don't reject him when he tries to touch or make sex with them.
Even other Ends doesn't explain everything,but keep something unexplained.

i don't think is real incest.
One End explains that main character is a vampire(king of vampire) and his "family" (mom and sisters) are his servants or became vampire because he has transformed them.
This explain the reason why sisters and mother don't reject him when he tries to touch or make sex with them.
Even other Ends doesn't explain everything,but keep something unexplained.

Finaly me pc is alive again^^ and i can start this great game^^
kenshin3 i find that this game is a really incest blood related family.

Blood related mother and son! And Blood related Sisters and brother.
I think one of the woman is also is aunt, but on the site there is no written.
http://vndb.org/v11327#

Yes, the protagonist is a vampire, but that does not change the fact that are family (blood related)
Now i dont know what kind of vampire is, but... also a vampire before becoming a vampire had a family^^
As I said, I do not know how he became a vampire, but if he use the vampire skills for love-fuck is family for me is great XD Because i really love incest story.

Anyway again thank you Girlcelly for this awesome game!

Reactions: peterdavid12345
Finaly me pc is alive again^^ and i can start this great game^^
kenshin3 i find that this game is a really incest blood related family.

Blood related mother and son! And Blood related Sisters and brother.
I think one of the woman is also is aunt, but on the site there is no written.
http://vndb.org/v11327#

Yes, the protagonist is a vampire, but that does not change the fact that are family (blood related)
Now i dont know what kind of vampire is, but... also a vampire before becoming a vampire had a family^^
As I said, I do not know how he became a vampire, but if he use the vampire skills for love-fuck is family for me is great XD Because i really love incest story.

Anyway again thank you Girlcelly for this awesome game!
Probably you are right...
One thing is sure,character design is fantastic;especially mom.

Please help me with this game! I've extracted all the files. I've set my locale thingy to Japanese, i've mounted the game using daemon tools and i am able to run the setup. However when the game finishes installing i get an error message at the end which i think means 'cannot install game' images2.png Please could someone reply asap

Please help me with this game! I've extracted all the files. I've set my locale thingy to Japanese, i've mounted the game using daemon tools and i am able to run the setup. However when the game finishes installing i get an error message at the end which i think means 'cannot install game' View attachment 6816 Please could someone reply asap

It says your installation for the game is complete...In order words, no error is present.

Reactions: Rasend0ri
this is really hot hot summer:D, story, motion graphics, and skin texture can change. its really good:D. i think if it uncencor and story english, its can save me. and tanks for upload Girlcelly you always you're the best.

Anyone knows if this works on Windows 7? Setup.exe does not open. I'm running it with local emulator

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/