[Hentai game] [121120][121019] [MangaGamer] Boob Wars: Big Boobs vs Flat Chests [Crack is included] [English] [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Ap2uP.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D28BA89862D1A5C06EA507BA47E0B4A3E85F89CB&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-94726/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...Normally, Ai-chan usually give me her copies for MangaGamer releases but she said she is not interest this time...Besides, this game need some technology to crack down because encryption inside or so...Thank to Shin-chan for getting it off 4chan@/jp/ and give it to me ^^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
I think there's still a little problem with the crack. Sometimes in battle the enemy will randomly deal 999 damage, and a scene that says, "I lost due to piracy" shit comes out lol.

I get the NSIS error when try to install.. EX: I click the installer exe but only get the error.
Is there a specific step ?

I would, except that the event is randomly generated and I have no idea when it'll pop out lol. My best guess is that you have 1 point card at defense phase to lure it out.

Thanks for the upload [girlcelly].... flat chest....and big boobs *me gusta*

Also beware of this crack note:

Note: You have a 1/15th chance to be insta-killed for pirating the game, but never in the same fight twice. There is a way around that, but considering you’ll only see it a couple times in a 100% playthrough it’s not worth the trouble.
I'm not sure if this a troll or what but w/e

Yo guys ^ ^ " "
is it just me o-o but i just cant seem to get this game to work ...
it installs nicely (tho found as virus haha )
run the " crack " runs a scripted error pops up game deletes.. and o-o ..the hell?:confused:

I get the NSIS error when try to install.. EX: I click the installer exe but only get the error.
Is there a specific step ?

I have the same issue. I saw in another thread that you have to change the folder name, and I tried that. It still didn't work. If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it. I'm looking forward to admiring the cleava-eh, cleverness of this game. >.> <.<

I have the same issue. I saw in another thread that you have to change the folder name, and I tried that. It still didn't work. If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it. I'm looking forward to admiring the cleava-eh, cleverness of this game. >.> <.<

This worked Perfectly. Try just shortening the folder name maybe its too long. If that doesn't work open your Command prompt by typing "cmd" on search bar on start button and dragging in the game to the black area then put a space between the location of the file and type "/NCRC"

Hey guys, i just tried the game and indeed I also have fallen to the "Lost due to piracy"
I forgot to take picture when it starts and i have a problem with uploading the pictures, but here is the dialogue:
"If only... I had bought a legit copy...it wouldn't end...like...this..."
"Countless excuse floated through his mind, but he knew in the end, it was his own fault. Piracy. He knew it was bad, but he never imagined that it would come back to him this way."

That happened while i was attempting the harem route and was in the battle against the flat chest queen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.