[Hentai game] [121026] [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 -Limited Edition- + Soundtrack + Manual + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
Ye2eY.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9AE745CDCD67594D85D0EE2B09B25DAAB7843874&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-91095/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Happy 10th Anniversary Navel ! ^_^
YdU7v.jpg
Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
ITH probably won't work with this game. Will need an AGTH code.

1jv2E

Possibly the best imouto chara I've seen in the longest time. Ever.
And I am totally fine with her 85cm chest....

Last edited:
Tsuki ni Yorisou Otome No Sahou Limited Edition

My 2nd Most Desired Eroge for this month,Thank you Navel and Aoi Nishimata for all their awesome Eroge's Happy 10th Anniversary Navel^-^

And Thanks as always girlcelly for supplying ASF with Unlimited lovely Hgames^-^

Now my weekend can truly begin...

http://vndb.org/v10680

Tsuki ni Yorisou Otome no Sahou

Description

Navel tenth anniversary project. The art is done by Nishimata Aoi and Suzuhira Hiro is back. Multiple writers including Ou Jackson.

Coming from a prestigious family in the financial world, Yuusei had been home-schooled strictly and sheltered all his life. Even though he excelled at everything, it was his dream to live a life of a commoner. One day his chance came and he changed his identity to Asahi and entered Fairy Girl’s School, which specializes in female fashion for the rich. As part of his plan, he became the maid of his classmate Runa and worked at her home Sakura-yashiki. Also living there were a proud exchange student from Switzerland, Ursule, a Yamato Nadeshiko, Mizuho, and his childhood Minato, who had feelings for him and was also the only one who knew his true identity. With her help, will he be able to manage his double life in the school and his new home?

Last edited:
finnaly waiting specially for this genre lol
trap protagonist = funny time expected
voiced protagonist = more understanding to story and comedy

Yeah, this game requires an h-code, just as the trial did. :(

Now my weekend can truly begin...

http://vndb.org/v10680

Tsuki ni Yorisou Otome no Sahou

Description

Navel tenth anniversary project. The art is done by Nishimata Aoi and Suzuhira Hiro is back. Multiple writers including Ou Jackson.

Coming from a prestigious family in the financial world, Yuusei had been home-schooled strictly and sheltered all his life. Even though he excelled at everything, it was his dream to live a life of a commoner. One day his chance came and he changed his identity to Asahi and entered Fairy Girl’s School, which specializes in female fashion for the rich. As part of his plan, he became the maid of his classmate Runa and worked at her home Sakura-yashiki. Also living there were a proud exchange student from Switzerland, Ursule, a Yamato Nadeshiko, Mizuho, and his childhood Minato, who had feelings for him and was also the only one who knew his true identity. With her help, will he be able to manage his double life in the school and his new home?

That description does not seem to be correct. Yuusei's dream is to be a fashion designer rather than be a commoner.
Getchu's description more accuratly reflects the story of the game based on my impression of the trial version of the game. There is one detail I know that is missing when comparing the two descriptions. One of them is that Yuusei is an unwanted child within the Oukura family. (主人公・大蔵遊星は、日本の財界を代表する “華麗なる一族” 大蔵家の末端に、望まれぬ子として生を受けた。)

That description does not seem to be correct. Yuusei's dream is to be a fashion designer rather than be a commoner.
Getchu's description more accuratly reflects the story of the game based on my impression of the trial version of the game. There is one detail I know that is missing when comparing the two descriptions. One of them is that Yuusei is an unwanted child within the Oukura family. (主人公・大蔵遊星は、日本の財界を代表する “華麗なる一族” 大蔵家の末端に、望まれぬ子として生を受けた。)

Indeed, after playing a bit of the game, i noticed the description posted on the website is incorrect.Another thing, that's incorrect is that Minato doesn't know who Asahi truly is. at least, not in the part where i am, which makes things more interesting.

Now...if only there was as agth code for this....my japanese in terms of speaking and hearing are good, but reading kanjis is still far from perfect.

PLEASE!!! TELL ME THERE IS AN ENDING WITH THE TRAP PROTAGONIST END UP WITH THE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, after playing a bit of the game, i noticed the description posted on the website is incorrect.Another thing, that's incorrect is that Minato doesn't know who Asahi truly is. at least, not in the part where i am, which makes things more interesting.

Now...if only there was as agth code for this....my japanese in terms of speaking and hearing are good, but reading kanjis is still far from perfect.

Have you taken the Japanese Language Proficency Test before?
If not do you know approximatly where you would rate yourself?

I am at the N3 level right now. The AGTH code is available now.

Uh, many non-japanese ppl, including myself, picked up japanese by watching animes (hearing japanese and reading subtitles), so reading kanji sucks.

I scored 770 on JPT, but kanji is still a pain in the arse.

Last edited:

No, i never took any test on Japanese language, but Japan is one of my favorite vacations spots, since i go there at the very least 1 time each year for about 1~2 weeks, and never have problems in striking conversations in Japanese while i am there.While playing games, i also don't have problems in voiced lines, and to watch anime i usually just take the raws, since i do fine without subtitles already.The only problem i might have, is if someone uses a word i have never heard before....but since i been in a nearly daily exposure to japanese over 12 years, chances of that happening are pretty low.

My single problem is kanjis. Hiragana and katakana, i have memorized them all... the most commonly used kanjis too, but since theres there's lots of them, i happen to encounter unknown/haven't memorized yet, on narration or introspection lines in games...that's where agth comes to help.

It'll take you at least several hours to get to the first choice anyways.
Just google 攻略 + [game name]

I dont know how to use ITH V3 . How do you use it?

with the v2 you just have to active use hook 0 and its ok but you havent this on the v3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。