[Hentai game] [121026] [アトリエかぐや] 姉母娘でイクッ! ~大好きな姉を奪ったくせに浮気を続けるクズ旦那から姉の娘と共にネトリ返す~ [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
r5tt5.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:025D5439F3D019DBE8AB1D9E186145ECA4AE4976&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-90823/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
I am kind of noob with this. what is hcode?
If it is that prob then can teach me how to do it?

i have though that the hcode(AGTH code) could be the reason of your crashes.
but after your post i think it doesn't.
so i can't help you...
sorry.

for TA to be able to translate, H code is needed to "reveal" the hidden text hooks that won't show up in AGTH or ITH ...from this post the one we needed was:

/HB-4*0@C75F0:Start.exe (kenshin3,"from other forum:")

hmm I am not able to start up the game and pretty sure my regional is set at Japan
I keep getting these error msgs whenever I try to start the game, any solutions?

Open the Regional and Language Options, change Format to Japanese.
win7_formats_tab1.gif

Last edited:
The game crashes everytime I attach it to ITH but it seems to work in AGTH, weird. Format and System Locale is already in Japanese.

Last edited:
Found out the problem.

The reason why game is not working is because the system can't read the data in the *.arc files.

aneoyakotrouble.jpg

You see the ??????.alp files? I'm sure those "?????" are Hiragana, Katakana, or Kanji, but it seems like the file name has been corrupted or something?

This means we're screwed. (or I'm screwed--since I already tried the region settings already too...orz)

Can anyone help?

hmm I am not able to start up the game and pretty sure my regional is set at Japan
I keep getting these error msgs whenever I try to start the game, any solutions?

In my attempt to troubleshoot your problem (and several others), I found a solution to the error you get (which was quite easy to do with trial and error tbh).

If you are having issues, most likely your current settings are (OR WAS)...
Regions and Location:
Formats: English
System Locale: Japanese

1: Golden Rule #1: It's an unspoken rule, however, ALWAYS reboot your PC when you prompt a change in your Region (ie in this case, Formats)/Locale settings. Yes, even if your PC does not prompt you to reboot after changing your format settings to "Japanese (Japan)" (note that format settings is a lot more lenient to mess around with, but to properly install games like these you cannot take shortcuts).

2: Golden Rule #2: After rebooting, if you have installed this game beforehand, uninstall it now. Reinstall it.

This should solve all issues... with not recognizing unicode (e.g. ?????... or [][][]...) for users on win7. As a side note I have tried to run the game changing formats back to English, the game does not work. It is required.

Thank You Girlcelly! Another incest story!
Can someone tell me the synopsis of the game?
Can someone tell me, are all sister? Or the old one is the mother of MC?
Anticipate thankses and if someone have the walk, please post it^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。