Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
rmiw5x.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:95604CAA077231E7EC968F6BEA4781AFDA9D986A&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-86532/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Wow, one of best games by Xuse although I do not know what is Special Edition stand for...^^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• つ (NoDVD EXE) AlphaROM 3.3汎用 signup tool 110722.rar
    7 KB · Views: 9,376
Last edited:
Re: [120928] [ザウス] 聖なるかな Special Edition + Manual [H-Game]

From the site it seems this edition includes the Seinarukana Fandisc and the Gaidens: Seirei Tenshou, Seirei Tenshou CF. Although it does not include the battle systems for those games only the ADV parts. It also includes all the new scenes present in the PSP ver. and the drama CD Eien no Aselia Eternal Sky in ADV form..

This version also has a patch to win the battles instantly thus, it takes less time to capture all heroines.

Reactions: davidlu9837

Is it good or bad?

The gameplay...?

The gameplay from the Seirei Tenshou series is a side-scrolling shooter type (imagine something like the touhou games). I played both games and their gameplay was pretty fun and quite the challenge in the higher difficulties.

They probably didn't include the gameplay from those games to save disk space.

Too bad that 聖なるかな Special Edition needs NO DVD...

永遠神剣 Third Destination is playable though...

Too bad Jast USA isn't translating this one rather than the regular Senarukana... Still, seeing how "advanced" they are with Senarukana translation I'm pretty sure they could switch to translating this Special Edition (but they won't T_T).

The gameplay...?

The gameplay from the Seirei Tenshou series is a side-scrolling shooter type (imagine something like the touhou games). I played both games and their gameplay was pretty fun and quite the challenge in the higher difficulties.

They probably didn't include the gameplay from those games to save disk space.

So basically, if I wanted the gameplay, I'd have to download the normal edition too?

waited for gave save and walkthrough:bigeyes:

So basically, if I wanted the gameplay, I'd have to download the normal edition too?

Yes, you would have to download the originals Seirei Tenshou and ST Crystal Friends to be able to enjoy their gameplay. Just in case you are confused, the original STGRPG gameplay for Seinarukana is present in this special edition.

[MENTION=5569]jinmu[/MENTION]
It is not working for me. It is making it crash with th6is error:
i55e1i.png

[MENTION=7841]Jgamefan[/MENTION]
You managed to make the patch work for you? Any tips?

Usually, running the game would generate a AlphaDisc.log file that the patch would then patch using that. Now, the game is in a point were even if i re-install the game, it doesn't generate that AlphaDisc.log file and crashes with the same error.

Yes, you would have to download the originals Seirei Tenshou and ST Crystal Friends to be able to enjoy their gameplay. Just in case you are confused, the original STGRPG gameplay for Seinarukana is present in this special edition.

Just to be sure: Does that mean that this includes the original Seinarukana inside it? Because I've been playing it for a while, and while I haven't played the original Seinarukana it feels... like it should be the same? Am I correct?

Also, I've been reading through the VN without a single battle, except the first one where you faced off against minions (which was automated)... Is the patch already applied into this torrent? I'd like to play the game, not just instawin everything...

Just to be sure: Does that mean that this includes the original Seinarukana inside it? Because I've been playing it for a while, and while I haven't played the original Seinarukana it feels... like it should be the same? Am I correct?

Yes, it includes the original Seinarukana game with the added scenes from the PSP port. It's just, the prologue for this game is quite long. Even during chapter one it takes some time for the first mission to start.

Also, I've been reading through the VN without a single battle, except the first one where you faced off against minions (which was automated)... Is the patch already applied into this torrent? I'd like to play the game, not just instawin everything...

According to the game site, you have to download the patch so the game does not come with it. Prologue is pretty long and battles won't happen till later.

strange!!
for me after install run the game then error 1503 will show up copy patch to the folder of the game, run the patch then run the game
Thx

In order to use the patch, do I have to copy the whole patch to the install folder, then run?

Ah, if there's anyone who managed to change skills during battle phase then please tell me how; I'm sick of fighting enemies from start to end with only the preset skills while the enemies freely change theirs whenever they want...

Ah, if there's anyone who managed to change skills during battle phase then please tell me how; I'm sick of fighting enemies from start to end with only the preset skills while the enemies freely change theirs whenever they want...

IIRC, in a party (2-3 more members) you can't change skills during the fight. You can only change skills before the battle starts. You can only change your characters roles (attacker, defender, support) during battles and the first skill of each set will be used for each role. So, before a battle starts set the skills you want to use in the first slot of each set. Also, enemies should not be able to change their skills either, only their roles.

Only the All Rounders can change skills during battle.

Need help with fire dude blocking at the magic tower stage (Note, not Pyramid stage). With 8200 HP and healing every goddamn turn it doesn't look like I can kill him fast enough before being forced to retreat.

EDIT: Btw, I'm pretty sure the enemy All Rounder can swap around their skills as they please, but my All Rounders sure as hell can't, cause I'm trying it right now. -.-"

EDIT 2: Screw it even their troops can swap skills ARGH EIN NO ASELIA DIDN'T HAVE THIS BLOODY PROBLEM!

Last edited:
Need help with fire dude blocking at the magic tower stage (Note, not Pyramid stage). With 8200 HP and healing every goddamn turn it doesn't look like I can kill him fast enough before being forced to retreat.

EDIT: Btw, I'm pretty sure the enemy All Rounder can swap around their skills as they please, but my All Rounders sure as hell can't, cause I'm trying it right now. -.-"

EDIT 2: Screw it even their troops can swap skills ARGH EIN NO ASELIA DIDN'T HAVE THIS BLOODY PROBLEM!

IIRC, I defeated him with Nozomu, Ruputna and Yatzieta in a party. Ruputna's can cancel all of his magics except for his divine beast. IIRC, he has M and F only attacks so just change your defender depending on which skill he will use. He has a global attack skill, but Nozomu's should be able to block it with his global defense skill. The same applies to his Defense skills, change your attacker accordingly. You won't be able to defeat him in one battle so, use the following party to attack him next: Satsuki, Naya and Salles. Just so you know, he's one of the easiest boss in the game.

Yes, they can swap skills during battles and so can your ARs. Simply click on the skill bar before the start of a turn and you will be able to swap between your three preset skills in each role. At this point of the game only Nozomu is good enough to be an AR. Everyone else should be in a party.

Unless this new version of has a set of new rules, the enemy minions will only change skills outside of the battles, not during.

Last edited:
My mistake, I found out that ARs CAN swap skills during battle. You just need to click into status at the beginning of every battle turn. Clicking on the skill bar will display the skill description instead - did you update your version with a patch or something?

Btw, I did pass half an hour after posting this help request; it's just that I need to use 3 separate teams to knock at his HP until it goes down. With Nozumu as the AR, since it's not the boss fight. The actual boss fight is easy since you have 20 turns and he doesn't heal every goddamn turn, I barely made it through with many deaths left and right -.-".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.