[Hentai game] [120928] [みなとカーニバル] 辻堂さんの純愛ロード 初回版 + Tokuten + Soundtrack + Drama CD [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
1678avc.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B905B3FF729540DB06931B2B701B3448E442C868&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-86839/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [認証回避 Patch] [120928] [みなとカーニバル] 辻堂さんの純愛ロード 初回
    4.7 MB · Views: 37,686
Last edited:
Re: [120928] [みなとカーニバル] 辻堂さんの純愛ロード 初回版 + Tokuten + Soundtrack + Drama CD [H-Game]

been waiting for this,

thank you very much

btw does this game need a No Dvd patch?

Re: [120928] [みなとカーニバル] 辻堂さんの純愛ロード 初回版 + Tokuten + Soundtrack + Drama CD [H-Game]

http://vndb.org/v9879

Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road

Description
Hiroshi was a student at Inamura Gakuen in Kanagawa Shounan and became interested in his deliquent classmate Tsujidou-san after seeing her help a kitty in the rain. But everyone around her are also deliquents, including her rivals Maki and Renna. The life of an ordinary guy like him just got a lot more troubled! [Taken from Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

Thank you for the crack. Could someone find out a /h code with agth or ith for this game?

Sweet as, been waiting for this. Thank you

Does anyone have the ith or agth /h code for this?

h code found

all credit goes to Andys from HF

[120928] [みなとカーニバル] 辻堂さんの純愛ロード
/HSN-1C@521dc4

I encountered some problems with repeating strings but overall it's readable. Going to sleep... ^_^

Tested in winxp/ith, if it doesn't work in win7, try /HSN-1C@121DC4:辻堂さんの純愛ロード.exe

p.s. CheatEngine 6.1 worked, with kernel debugger option. Other debuggers (olly, tsearch, mhs) crashed the game when attaching or on breakpoints.

//edit
Another one
/HSN-4@41ca26
This one puts special character on each line break, but otherwise does it work

here is the Crack.

You have to Use it as AdminView attachment 2247
How do you use the crack? It says to select SiglusEngine.exe or RealLive.exe, but I can't find either in the installed folder nor its subfolders.

How do you use the crack? It says to select SiglusEngine.exe or RealLive.exe, but I can't find either in the installed folder nor its subfolders.

you have to select the exe file like this

2ps15hh.jpg

Hello guys , a noob here , when i tried to put the h-code into the target exe, tried to run the game . it says cannot execute etc etc .Can someone help? =p here is wad is in my target dir "C:\Users\Crux\Desktop\Crux documents\Translator\agth.exe" /c"C:\みなとカーニバル\辻堂さんの純愛ロード\/HSN-1C@121DC4:辻堂さんの純愛ロード.exe" sorry for the major faceplam >_<

Hello guys , a noob here , when i tried to put the h-code into the target exe, tried to run the game . it says cannot execute etc etc .Can someone help? =p here is wad is in my target dir "C:\Users\Crux\Desktop\Crux documents\Translator\agth.exe" /c"C:\みなとカーニバル\辻堂さんの純愛ロード\/HSN-1C@121DC4:辻堂さんの純愛ロード.exe" sorry for the major faceplam >_<

youre doing it completely wrong

just download agth shortcut generator

also I recommend the /HSN-4@41ca26 code instead of the other ones

P.s: ITH is much better than AGTH so make the switch down the line

youre doing it completely wrong

just download agth shortcut generator

also I recommend the /HSN-4@41ca26 code instead of the other ones

P.s: ITH is much better than AGTH so make the switch down the line

Thanks man that Helped me alot ........ Ahhh I can finally play the game with a bit of understanding .... gottan learn jap Soon (>_<)b

I need a new /h code for the game none of the /h codes work with the new update patch. Minato-Carnival came out with an update patch to fix a few things on the game. Here is the udpate patch.

UPDATE PATCH Version 1.02 HERE

The older hooks will crash the game.

compare the other non good standard hooks in the old and the new exe an find how much they moved, then add the difference on the H code; this work often.

compare the other non good standard hooks in the old and the new exe an find how much they moved, then add the difference on the H code; this work often.

I've never done this before. I have no clue what I'm doing. I really don't know how. If you would be willing to do this for me it would help. I don't understand the hook inspecter on ITA anyways.

The reason why I'm pushing for new /h codes, is because Vesion 1.02 patch fixes some serious bugs. For instance, an event on one of the heroine's route's won't trigger. The wrong music will be playing. If you want look at a high resolution cg in the gallery, it won't work. One of the face mode shifts doesn't trigger. And then save data sometimes won't load. It's a serious fix.

i think an example work better; hook any function getting same data , dont't care if the data is useful, you get for example GetGliphOutlineA a address 415C26
update the exe and get the same function, the address has changed to 415C8A , the compare with the previous value (use the windows hex calculator); you notice that the code has been moved down of 64bytes or 0x40bytes in hexadecimal; pick the h code for the old exe and add 64 or 0x40;
most of the time all functions are relocated of the same amount, if not you have more than a v=incremental value to try, just seek the functions closer to the H code.
Work often, don't work always; i know other methods but less friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?