[Hentai game] [120727] [Rosebleu] Tiny Dungeon~BRAVE or SLAVE~ + TOKUTEN + UPDATE 1.01

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
boxshot.jpg

Official title: Tiny Dungeon~BRAVE or SLAVE~
Romaji: Tiny Dungeon~BRAVE or SLAVE~
Package Size: 3.3GB

Main Game said:
Tokuten said:
Update 1.01 said:

DDL will be posted later by girlcelly:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-76765/

Problem with the torrent? See this first: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you again checkmate

was waiting for the final one before starting on this saga

been waiting for this since day0.. thanks for upload!

however I doubt whether the story will be good enough... I kinda found the 3rd one not as good as the first two probably due to repeated settings? and I expected the whole thing to end by the 3rd title, therefore this forth one feels somehow dragging on

anyway let's see how the story ends

wow the Tokuten is bigger then the game itself
Whats in it? just music?

Contain 5 clips at 1280x1024x24fps in format mpeg2 (this explain the size); the clips seem to be an game fullscreen video aquisition of a few minutes of same static gameplay including audio (the most common gameplay of all games with advance to next sentence by left click, nothing more), but i can tell if that parts are included in the games or are an extra;
i can't see anything special inside, maybe they wanted to created a tokuten and without a clue or time on what to do they just grabbed same gameplay to fill a disc.

I suggest to don't download it since look more like a waste of bandwith.

finally MOST WANTED GAME OF THE MONTH
thx already waiting from day -7 lol

Contain 5 clips at 1280x1024x24fps in format mpeg2 (this explain the size); the clips seem to be an game fullscreen video aquisition of a few minutes of same static gameplay including audio (the most common gameplay of all games with advance to next sentence by left click, nothing more), but i can tell if that parts are included in the games or are an extra;
i can't see anything special inside, maybe they wanted to created a tokuten and without a clue or time on what to do they just grabbed same gameplay to fill a disc.

I suggest to don't download it since look more like a waste of bandwith.
According to the Getchu description page, the videos are Opera summarizing the Urara chapter of the story. I guess the company decided that since the advertising clips with her were so popular, they needed to make some bigger, longer videos with her?

I won't be downloading it, either.

Well, I really appreciate the posting of 銀の書. Since the second chapter, they've released a series of videos summarizing the previous game, so this is actually the third diary (and is not summarizing Ururu's chapter). I personally think they're a ton of fun, so thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。