Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
1106627-O50PP14.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9A130CF8F50F3441371B95CB2F023CEBE9A50ACD&tr=http%3a//tracker.0rz.ca/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-75774/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Attachments

• つ (NoDVD EXE) AlphaROM 3.3汎用 signup tool 110722.rar
    7 KB · Views: 20,638
Last edited:
Re: [120727] [脳内彼女] ヨメ充! [H-Game]

ultimate trap of this month...

Re: [120727] [脳内彼女] ヨメ充! [H-Game]

Most of Nounai's games need a noDvd, this one might need one too.

Which one is the trap x.x; I'm guessing it's one of the pink haired ones? Maybe the really loli one...

http://vndb.org/v9175

Yome Juu!

After the passing of his mother, Eiji became the owner of Hakuyoudou, a store for old books. Spending his days studying and working, he was unsure if he was satisfied with such a life, even if his childhood friend Ikuno helps out around the house and he’s worked to death looking after his younger sister Shiori. Suddenly one day, a princess Lieselotte came to his house, kissed him on the lips and proclaimed that she’s his fiancée, causing an enraged Ikuno to slap him in the face (with raw steaks and fish). With his trickster trap friend Kanata, mysterious upperclassman Kouzaki, ultra-negative maid Donnerstag and other peculiar characters in tow – what lies ahead for him? [from Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

tags: Osananajimi Heroine - Cousin Heroine - Blood-related Imouto Heroine - Princess Heroine - Trap Heroine - Comedy

Reactions: The Cutting Edge
WOONCH said:
How to use the noDVD patch?

Run the game once without the ISO mounted and then close out the error message. Now run the alsignup tool. You should now be able to play without the ISO mounted (though I had to run the game with administrator privileges for some reason).

Reactions: The Cutting Edge
just go to the getchu page and find out by seeing the images at the bottom

Just looked, and dammit >_<. Why'd it have to be the black haired heroine? I wish they would've just had some random side chara as the trap instead of a main one. Well, I'm at least grateful it isn't a full Yaoi game like the previous Nounai Kanajo one was.

It's still not working, I still get the error message when I run the alsignup tool.

WOONCH said:
It's still not working, I still get the error message when I run the alsignup tool.
Sorry. I'm not sure what's wrong then. I would try running the alsignup tool as administrator, too. I know that for the game, at least, I get an error that says something like the media is read-only or I don't have proper permissions when I try running it as a normal user, rather than administrator.

im having problem installing.
the installation only gives me weird symbols so I can not read it but I have tried every option just like a visual novel game and I get either a un-installment when finishing, nothing in the installed folder, a little in the installed folder or some. but I am missing the .exe
this is a picture of everything I could install (on the LEFT):
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6405/82416811.png

I have tried all install options. I am stuck T^T
somebody help please...

well imma take them on their advice to learn japanese from a H-game, lets see now how the downloading will go so far, thnx for uploading :XD:

well imma take them on their advice to learn japanese from a H-game, lets see now how the downloading will go so far, thnx for uploading :XD:

you managed to install it?
if so. could you make a quik step to step guide? im at a loss here T^T

oh, There is a problem with links 3 and 4 I cant download =/
and k when ill manage to run it I will post a tutorial.
im trying out the torrent now in hopes it will download that GB fast.
Does it miss a crack of some sort or something? :reallyconfused:

oh, There is a problem with links 3 and 4 I cant download =/
and k when ill manage to run it I will post a tutorial.
im trying out the torrent now in hopes it will download that GB fast.
Does it miss a crack of some sort or something? :reallyconfused:

I got it through torrent but I am getting strange symbols at the installation so it's not readable.
but most inportent is that I don't have a .exe file with it. like there is so much missing...

if the exe file is missing look for a crack for this game and copy it into the folder and try running it, and strange symbols at the installation dosent mean the game is not imported, the same happened to me when I installed lord of the rings in hebrew :XD:
and btw I see an exe file in the rar つ (NoDVD EXE) AlphaROM 3.3汎用 signup tool 110722.rar, maybe that is the missing exe [aka crack]

if the exe file is missing look for a crack for this game and copy it into the folder and try running it, and strange symbols at the installation dosent mean the game is not imported, the same happened to me when I installed lord of the rings in hebrew :XD:
and btw I see an exe file in the rar つ (NoDVD EXE) AlphaROM 3.3汎用 signup tool 110722.rar, maybe that is the missing exe [aka crack]

tried using that exe butt still no result. I guess I will try to get one on the net.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

kyou159357 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you re-up this mexashare? Thank you.
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
VALENTINE PINK died also
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
HoneyComing re:coming part 9 died all links, can you reupload it please
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, can you update this? Just got released, but it has screen-freezing bug. Thanks.
レベッカと淫呪の剣2