Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
1045766-GG4BGD5.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B313373B7F554AF6C4394877CB4A556BD11FC740&tr=http%3a//tracker.0rz.ca/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-70735/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...Look like I am behind schedule again...Lately, I keep getting involved myself into something that not related which I do not know why...*sigh*

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
here came this month final ero-wave . . . . .
check your hard disc, prepare your torrent downloader, check your internet connection
and download them all :D

too bad all the heroine are too "flat" for me lol,, not gonna download this but,, thx for sharing though :)

too bad all the heroine are too "flat" for me lol,, not gonna download this but,, thx for sharing though :)

better "ALMOST" flat [okay no-flat heroine thanks] than OVERLY OVERSIZE, that oversize one make me gonna puke [the one that almost looking like sag :o_O:

conclusion :
medium one is best,
small-medium is cute,
medium-large is good,
flat is . . okay,
over-size is >hoek< gonna puke.

agree. small and medium are best and big is in range of people who like it. oversize breast are disgusting, both appearance and owner innerself usually

what the hell, is there gonna be a debate about which breast size is the best?
everyone got their own preferences.... (or rather fetish), and I enjoy both of them equally.... (depending on the story or maker of the game)

and thanks again for the release....

http://vndb.org/v9916

Dolphin Divers

Descrizione
In the near future, countries focused on marine development to accommodate the growing population, need for increased food supply and environmental control, creating many floating cities. With the industrialization of methane hydrate and a vast amount of ocean as part of its territory, Japan was viewed as a leading country and attracted many overseas students.

The small island of Naginoshima was once popular with tourists, but now it has been mostly forgotten. To bring the island back to its past glory, a marine training school was built using a government subsidy. With the financial support of the national and local government, the tuition was kept low in the hopes of attracting many trainees. However, only 15 people joined the school and they had problems not only with the training, but with the outdated equipment as well.

Their goal was to achieve the highest ranking in the national exam for marine rescue. If they succeed, it would bring much prestige to their new school. At first it seemed like they could not be relied upon, but surrounded by the kind islanders and with the great efforts of the protagonist Takeru, they gradually overcome the numerous challenges in their way. [From Hau~ Omochikaeri!]

agree. small and medium are best and big is in range of people who like it. oversize breast are disgusting, both appearance and owner innerself usually

agree, each person have its preference but you can still get majority or minority from them
i ofter hear flat or small chest lover, beautiful chest lover [usually point at medium and good shape], and big [as long as common sense allow] chest lover, but never hear that over-large-size-thing lover [around basketball's ball size maybe?]

I'm ok with all bewb sizes (although admittedly leaning towards right side of the spectrum) except for washboards. At that point it's as bad as over sized ones because they aren't really bewbs imo.

I'm ok with all bewbs size, including washboards, but not oversized since they aren't really bewbs.

washboards are still bewbs, just saying :]

I've just gotten Aqua's ending and I must say it was a really cute route and ending. So far the game is good, the story for Aqua was quite the happy one and I must say I don't regret having played it from 10am to 1am (good thing it was a day off since after starting the game it was already 2pm before I notice ^^).

When I try to start up the game, Im etting a "?????syntax error"
Is there something else I need to get or am I just Installing it wrong? tried Installing it Like 3 time~
Using DAEMON Tools to run~

It appears that there are no more seeders for this torrent as of now. Anyone still have this torrent and is able to re-seed it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.