Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
935358-RX8EQKB.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8831F19364E61D1B04536EA77646CE06F785493F&tr=http%3a//tracker.0rz.ca/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-59250/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Feng Hoshizora E Kakaru Hashi AA

The 2nd Greatest Hgame For Me This Month

Finally Feng Releases This Supremely Lovely Fandisk Of Hoshikaka^-^

Thanks As Always^-^

Anyone manage to run this game without a single problem? I encountered the window of "hoshi.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close............................" problem at the very start of the game during the white screen after the company logo disappear

FYI, my computer is running Windows XP SP3. From what I could see from the official site's spec is that it supports XP so I assume it shouldn't be OS problem.

Last edited:
936330-8991IAY.jpg

Works Supremely Well For Me,I'm Currently Playing Tsumugi's After Route,The Problem May Not Be The Specs But Your Settings^-^

I just tested on my other 2 computers. A laptop on Win 7 and a desktop on win XP. apparently both my XPs failed with the same error code and it runs well on my win 7........... I guess I should be considering upgrading all my pc to 7 then

Problem identified, had a complete repair on my XP and it worked........... it didn't work previously probably because of too many modifications I did on my system files including startup logos and ++

Last edited:
Downloaded X3, ahhh... another Hoshizora to play, i excited!! Thanks!! And.... Let's Go!!!

thanks for the torrent!!! I wanted this game!! :D

Question! Is this game separated from the preview game? or is it a remake?

This might be the wrong place to ask, when i run the previous game, it failed to run due to the program always ask "system.ykg" file is missing, i'm using windows XP os, i think this game might have similar problem, apparently,i find out this is a common problem for all feng. games, anybody knows how to fix it? Thanks.

Sorry to ask this but I'm having trouble installing the game because I keep getting a pop up message on the installation menu and it won't let me proceed with the install.

This is the first time I've had this problem and I hope I can get some help since I really want to play this.

I'm running windows 7 and my locale is japan.

Update:
After some research I finally managed to install it, turns out I needed to change the destination name.

well thank you very much to everyone who could have helped me too, and thank you for the great game xD

Last edited:
Thank you very much for sharing. It is very much appreciated.

ow yeah the FD is here!!! another story of the star bridge!!! thnx as always girl!!!

Hi, I got the game to install but the chat within the game always uses weird characters and I cant read it.

when I installed it the setup text was all in question marks as well. Not sure if that matters but I was hoping there was a fix for this.

Thanks

i just want to ask,, how to install these game.. these is my first time downloading and installing a game.. was the Valentine's day patch already included in these download?? i'm just worrying on transferring the files from the archive since some files have the same name and when i transfer the file it replaces the other one.. is it okay?? is these game applicable on windows 7 ultimate?? just curious.. anyways,, need reply.. thanks.. ^^V

i just want to ask,, how to install these game.. these is my first time downloading and installing a game.. was the Valentine's day patch already included in these download?? i'm just worrying on transferring the files from the archive since some files have the same name and when i transfer the file it replaces the other one.. is it okay?? is these game applicable on windows 7 ultimate?? just curious.. anyways,, need reply.. thanks.. ^^V

read this guide page http://amaenboda.wordpress.com/2012...ing-atlas/2/#Installing and Configuring Eroge it will tell you all you need to install eroge on your PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.