[Hentai game] [120427] [エウシュリー] 創刻のアテリアル + Tokuten + Manual + Append Disk [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
934034-ZN92LWM.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1B8A4956FED57D222705BFEBB0002257BF62B20B&tr=http%3a//tracker.0rz.ca/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT
girlcelly said:
Here is link for Manual in case anyone want it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zs11zww4agldc6o

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-59076/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• (18禁ゲーム) [120427] [エウシュリー] 創刻のアテリアル テックジャイアン.rar
    3.6 MB · Views: 19,424
Last edited:
Re: [120427] [エウシュリー] 創刻のアテリアル + Tokuten [H-Game]

Eukleia Soukou no Arterial

So The April Shockwave Of Eroge Begins

I'm Quite Happy With This Month's Selection,Only 4 Have Been Delayed,One Of Them Happens To Be From My Favourite Purple Software Company That I Support Most,Well At Least Most Of This Month's Release Will Keep Me Occupied For Sometime^-^

Thanks As Always Gc^-^

from SRPG to shop management to card game
this game really need a translation

and HERE THEY CAME lol
yes from ActionRPG - SRPG - RPG - SRPG+Crafting and now card game ?

thank you very much,

Have been waiting for this game for some time

Thank you very much
I still don't complete the previous game but now I want to play the new one.

The creator engraved deck game I do not know what new ideas, 鳩月つみきstyle personally like, thanks to share

I really waiting this game, thanks for the torrent!!! :)

Ty for the torrent Gc !

Has about 1GB of dummy data that needs cutting

Thanks for sharing ! o/

Thanks for the torrent, but how did you manage to do it? Wasn't this game supposed to come out today?

Thanks for the torrent, but how did you manage to do it? Wasn't this game supposed to come out today?

Time zones ^.^

Thanks for the torrent, I love this game already. Anyone has info on a t/l project and need a translator let me know.

Re: [120427] [エウシュリー] 創刻のアテリアル + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game]

One of the games I was keeping my eye on. :)

Thank you so much!

i wish there was a save file out xD

forgot to say thank you~ (~°ヮ°)~

never too late to say thanks ^__^

Isn't there a forum to discuss this game yet? I'm still in the beginning (around angel's story chapter 3) but I'm all confused with the route system.
Thank you so much girlcelly, I sacrifice my social life to summon Soukou no Arterial!!!

Isn't there a forum to discuss this game yet? I'm still in the beginning (around angel's story chapter 3) but I'm all confused with the route system.
Thank you so much girlcelly, I sacrifice my social life to summon Soukou no Arterial!!!

its simple
route determined with only 2 question after school defense[ch3]

ギレゼルを受け入れる
→保護を望む→天使ルートへ
→協力を断る→悪魔ルートへ

ギレゼルを受け入れない
→保護を望む→天使ルートへ
→協力を断る→人間ルートへ

different route have different set of heroine end.

Reactions: renano and Zio
its simple
route determined with only 2 question after school defense[ch3]

ギレゼルを受け入れる
→保護を望む→天使ルートへ
→協力を断る→悪魔ルートへ

ギレゼルを受け入れない
→保護を望む→天使ルートへ
→協力を断る→人間ルートへ

different route have different set of heroine end.

The alliance...yeah, I wanted demons but then I saw the tenshi (I still can't get over Melodiana from Kamidori) even though my first choice was Narumi, don't worry, I'll probably finish the game at least 5 or 6 times.

hmmm just in case
Angel route's available heroines : Mirai, Shanel, Arisa, Akari, Narumi, Madoka, Mehisha
Devil route's available heroines : Sayane, Akari
Human route's available heroines : Mirai, Shanel, Arisa, Akari, Narumi

As for the EX Dungeon, you need to synthesize 連環の門 in the material category, you will get it's ingredients automatically in the ANGEL route and the HUMAN route
You'll be able to enter the EX dungeon in chp 2 free time after NG+

Last edited:
hmmm just in case
Angel route's available heroines : Mirai, Shanel, Arisa, Akari, Narumi, Madoka, Mehisha
Devil route's available heroines : Sayane, Akari
Human route's available heroines : Mirai, Shanel, Arisa, Akari, Narumi

As for the EX Dungeon, you need to synthesize 連環の門 in the material category, you will get it's ingredients automatically in the Angel route and the devil route
You'll be able to enter the EX dungeon in chp 2 free time after NG+

I was wondering about something, are the heroine routes for different routes the same, or different? Such as Akari being on all routes, Mirai in both angel and human route etc etc.

P.S. Have yet to complete devil route, but human route gives the Earth scroll, needed for the EX dungeon which needs to be synthesized with both heaven and Earth scrolls.

P.S.2 Different routes also have different bosses(Dangerous enemies on map) as different areas are unlocked. Some are rather powerful, but it also depends on the decks you use.

P.S.3 If you equip the ring that gives an additional win reward, you can get a lot of good items easily, though it is not always possible to have the additional reward. (Examples: Through the chapter, you might get really good items such as special item cards such as front non-leader enemy -3 attack, if 魔神 equips this ring, all enemies in range are hit etc, it is possible you get 2 of these rings instead. Also, you can increase the rewards you get from tournaments other than cards, and hero battles, and some unique key items.)

Also, can someone list down the different status and what they do?

猛毒: Poison. Cannot heal? Affected characters do not seem to heal even in tournaments or battles that heals every turn.
了魅:Charm? Effect unknown
攻1,2,3: Boost attack by 1,2,3. Only lasts 2 turns?
幻觉: Hallucination. Enemy cannot attack.
回避: Dodge. No combat damage once. Cannot stack? And does not affect indirect attacks such as skill damage.
必中: Definite hit. Side attack cannot be blocked? Can it negate other effects? I know at least one card in append disk(char from another Eushully game, one of the twin elves) can give this effect.
强酸: Strong acid. Corrodes the character by 1 damage every turn?
束缚: Bind. Enemy's 支配力(control/commandment of the field for summoning) is negated.

There are too many effects in the game, but I think getting the status effects understood would help greatly, especially some can be abused, such as hallucination etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.