Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
883491-CD1GW6L.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C766E3DA55C06332AECF105D40E69A999F3D4199&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-54187/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• つ (NoCD Tool) AlphaROM 3.x汎用 signup tool.rar
    3.8 KB · Views: 46,495
  • [No DVD Patch] [120323] [戯画] マテリアルブレイブ 初回版.rar
    11.8 KB · Views: 18,732
Last edited:
Re: [120323] [戯画] マテリアルブレイブ 初回版 + Update 1.02 [H-Game]

Been waiting for this one for a long time.... a rpg game and i am really interested in Kanae.

Romanji: Material Brave

Description:

Kamioki-jima is an island close to Japan which was recently formed due to volcanic activity and is home to one of the rarest minerals, enigmatite. Living beings which fuse with enigmatite gain great powers. Such humans are known as ‘unleashed’, while animals and plants are known as ‘neoplasm’ (NP). To research the hidden powers behind enigmatite, the island was designated a special area with a school to train the unleashed, called the ‘Unleashed Nursery’.

Ayumu is a rare male unleashed who has a special ability, ‘engage’, which boosts the powers of his female partner. However, to activate his power, there must be an exchange of bodily fluids. The school president pairs him up with the most powerful student, Kanae, who always maintained her distance from him. One day, the island was attacked by NPs and in order to defeat them, they activated his ‘engage’ ability with a kiss.

[From Michi's Blogpost]

Re: [120323] [戯画] マテリアルブレイブ 初回版 + Update 1.02 [H-Game] [Patch]

RPG? I'll wait for Ignis to translate it for me.

h79kv.jpg

Thank you for your contributions:8

very nice,, been waiting for this,, thx :D

Hi guys,

The NO DVD patch didn't work for me...

I'm using windows XP.

1. I installed the game, double clicked on MaterialBrave.exe and an error message (1103) came up.

2. I double-clicked on alsignup_xp.exe and a message of "D something something" came up.

3. I double click again on MaterialBrave.exe but the same error message (1103) came up again.

I re-installed game and tried the above step several times but it was of no use...

I checked alsign.sig which was generated in C:\WINDOWS\system32 and confirmed that it was properly renewed (I checked the time stamp)...

Based on my past experiences, when the "D something something" message appeared then I should be able to play the game; if not then I highly suspect that the patch is not working...

Does anyone have any advice ? Thanks in advance !

Last edited:

try this , it works for me:

- Find folder name "SETTEC" in your computer (usually in your My Documents folder)
- Copy file txt AlphaDiscLog in SETTEC folder to your game folder
- Copy NoDVD patch to your game folder
- Run alsignup_current.exe to patch your game
- Run game

Hope it can help you

- Find folder name "SETTEC" in your computer (usually in your My Documents folder)
- Run game

Hope it can help you

Thanks a lot; it works !!!

You're my saviour !

you're welcome

btw, i am waiting for the walkthrough :)

Any walkthrough yet?

- Run game

Hope it can help you

big thanks ;>

Can anyone teach me how to use AGTH to play this game?
The stupid text keep moving/display in pace with the voice,
there is no way to capture the full text, hence make it impossible to play this way.
I try all setting in game, I can't find way to off this feature unlike the EAGLE engine.

Can anyone teach me how to use AGTH to play this game?
The stupid text keep moving/display in pace with the voice,
there is no way to capture the full text, hence make it impossible to play this way.
I try all setting in game, I can't find way to off this feature unlike the EAGLE engine.

Use ITH, and regarding moving text there are an option that you must tick regarding word conotation

Reactions: erogeftw
Use ITH, and regarding moving text there are an option that you must tick regarding word conotation

I don't know what you mean, I got no idea there is such option in ITH either. Anyway, I found out that the text moving in pace with voice situation cannot be avoided, because that is the way the game was scripted, while the line belong to 1 single dialogue, the voice are split into multiple parts, that why the text was force to move with the voice on certain dialogue. If you click your mouse to accelerate the text display, you will notice part of the voice was skipped too. I think they split the voice and texts into parts so that they can add screen effects while the characters are speaking.

Too bad this mean I can't really play it using text hooking. This game is SLG genre, there will be lots of image with Japanese texts on it that can't be hooked anyway, I guess it wasn't a good idea to play a SLG game using text hooking in the first place, thanks anyway.

Last edited:
I don't know what you mean, I got no idea there is such option in ITH either. Anyway, I found out that the text moving in pace with voice situation cannot be avoided, because that is the way the game was scripted, while the line belong to 1 single dialogue, the voice are split into multiple parts, that why the text was force to move with the voice on certain dialogue. If you click your mouse to accelerate the text display, you will notice part of the voice was skipped too. I think they split the voice and texts into parts so that they can add screen effects while the characters are speaking.

Too bad this mean I can't really play it using text hooking. This game is SLG genre, there will be lots of image with Japanese texts on it that can't be hooked anyway, I guess it wasn't a good idea to play a SLG game using text hooking in the first place, thanks anyway.

I mean the option in the game, there are a choice if you want the the text moving with voice pace or not

I mean the option in the game, there are a choice if you want the the text moving with voice pace or not

There isn't such an option in this game unlike the EAGLE engine, anyway not all the text move with the voice, some will some will not. So this effect is actually scripted within the engine. I have try ticking and unticking every options within the game settings, there isn't such an option.

Either you can read Japanese (don't need text hooking), or you yet to try out this game yourself, that's why you never notice.

Thanks anyway.

Question to those who have played this game. How do you switch between characters to take out to the field. I can't seem to switch them in chapter two onwards. Am I supposed to date them until they're open to Libido Mode before they can fight in the fields or something?

Question to those who have played this game. How do you switch between characters to take out to the field. I can't seem to switch them in chapter two onwards. Am I supposed to date them until they're open to Libido Mode before they can fight in the fields or something?

You can switch character at the setup menu.
The next level of the libido bar only unlocks when you have "dated" them enough times.
the second level open on 3rd level of the affection bar.
the third level opens up on the 5th or 6th bar.
the 4th scene is only available when you choose their route.

Reactions: HatoriTakaya
Alright, thanks so far on those bits. The last thing I want to know is the stats name and what effect they have on the character in battle as well how to utilize the engagement board where you argument stats on. How to argument them on and getting the out of them. Finally when or where do I get their ultimate skills from, how to increase the slots can be equipped on the main character, training other characters and acquiring weapons.

I know its on a site but I still don't understand the basic principle of engagement board and how to increase the girl libidos effectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.