[Hentai game] [120224] [戯画] ホチキス 初回版 + Tokuten + Original Soundtrack [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
Original Game:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BD90CA9B95AF3F1D350E15FDBF440562267850CF&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

Tokuten + Original Soundtrack:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A34542E6C1D7A8378ADC57CB64FF3D39969FF2F7&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-49873/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• つ (NoDVD EXE) AlphaROM 3.3汎用 signup tool 101029版 110722.rar
    7 KB · Views: 25,223
Last edited:
Re: [120224] [戯画] ホチキス 初回版 [H-Game] [Patch]

Admin note:
Girlcelly, please append tracker information to your magnetlink by adding
Code:
&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
at the end of the link.

can someone explain how to get the Game Working ? When i use the Alsignup tool it wont start !

nice been waiting for this for a while now,, thx alot :D

from http://vndb.org/v7967

Hotch Kiss

Description
Shigeru is a smooth-talking 2nd-year student at Tsunekusu Gakuen, which prides itself on offering an enjoyable school life for all students. To this end, there is a shop that almost every student knows about, selling everything from exam cheat sheets, scouting reports for upcoming matches, photos of girls, and even things that look like love potions. In the past, good luck charms for attaining love were also sold there and were quite popular.
This shop is known as ‘gakuen seikatsu sougojo kenkyuukai’ (research society for helping each others’ school lives), shortened as ‘gojoken’. Shigeru went to check it out of curiosity and instead found the school idol Yukino there as a replacement sales person for the leader. Irritated at her awkward service, he decided to help himself, but ended up being mistaken for a salesperson by the other students. One day, Yukino called him up to the rooftop and gave him a stapler. She told him that it was a stapler of eternal bonds. [Taken from Micchi's blog]

edit: dns issue no anymore, so i deleted that part.

Last edited:

Same here. The alsignup tool doesn't seem to be working for me neither. Any ideas?

Did something go wrong with the torrent or is there just a lot of leeching today? After hours of leaving it running it's only at 30%

Did anyone get this working with the tool?

Nope not working for me.

uh i got some problem here, i can play it yesterday, but i can't today -_-
1zLY0.jpg

6EwrR.jpg
already re-install the game and it's not works
can you help me? thanks before :)

uhh use _hotchkiss.exe as the loader

ohh yeah anyone got a hook code that removes the delay of auto text being hooked?

uhh use _hotchkiss.exe as the loader

ohh yeah anyone got a hook code that removes the delay of auto text being hooked?
thanks
but it's not working, >_<
can someone upload SARCheck.dll for me? and where i must put it?

[MENTION=11129]rockman7[/MENTION], best is backup your save files and re-install the game.

I had to re-install too, didnt update this round and awaiting any new nodvd patches.

her is a Patch that Works ! put the files in the Root Folder auf the game and use the _Hotchkiss.exe and will start !View attachment 1694

Re-comfirmed! With a clean install and choosing NO in the dialog that ask you to run StarTool. Working perfectly using the _Hotchkiss.exe as the loader.

Reactions: Keima
i use this and managed to play with v1.01
View attachment 1722
patch to 1.01 add opening at start..? somehow managed to watch the opening yesterday..
but can't play the opening after turn on my computer now..
and when i play the opening directly (in movie folder), the video won't show the pictures.. just the audio..
i use K-Lite MPC.. cause CCCP wont work (XP SP2),, any ideas?

Reactions: freemen
i can play the game but when in the middle of chapter 2 it starts to crashed... and i can't continue because when i go to that part it closed the game and when i try it again it always closed by itself even i try to re-install and use the dvd no patch to play it again an it still crashed in that part... any advice??? please..
and how to use the つ (NoDVD NoActi EXE) AlphaROM or AlphaActivation Themida型汎用 rev2.rar i don't understand it, it says it doesn't found any file... so i confuse if i forgot something after i install it..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。