Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B81CD6765569B4214D8E6AC23BB36D374038E8EE
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-48874/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
been waiting for this,, gonna download now,, thx for sharing :P

OH! Stealth Shinshi ~Onmitsu Semen Koukai Nakadashi Gakuen~

You sir, are a saint among perverts, and I mean that with nothing but sincerity and love.

can someone tell me how to install this game i follow the usual steps to install hgs (setting to japanese, mount the image,etc.) but every time i try to run the game it dont work any suggestions to how properly install it.

nvm problem solved.

Last edited:
e...I have a quetion= =Firefox ueser can not use magnet?

In mine work fine: Utorrent registered the type (there is an option for this on utorrent settings). i'm still using firefox 3.6 because of same unsupported addons.

Anyone have an /h code to use this with AGTH?

Last edited:
The animation during the scenes freezes up for me... Anyone know about it? The animation will be playing fine for a while, then the sound is still going on while the frame stops. And I'm pretty sure it's not due to low fps as my graphics card is top of mid-tier nvidia.

You might not have the correct video codecs. CCCP has good codecs and I haven't ever had any problems with videos since I started using it. Of course this is assuming that the animations use video, I could be totally off base with this assumption.

I'm not sure if it's codecs -- I mean the videos are plain mpeg-4, I think. I'm just wondering if the video is like supposed to loop?
One speculation that I came up with is that it's not meant to be animated for the whole scene just plays some videos once -- which is unsatisfying to me.
as for codecs, I have all the latest installed with zoom player max. (idk if the codecs only apply to when I'm watching stuff with the player, though.

Do you have this game -- and could you tell me what you see during a scene?
I just see like the beginning of when he puts it in and you see some thrusts for a few seconds, then it stops.
There's only another animation when he's going to cum.

I do have it and am going to start playing it this weekend. I'll let you know if I have the same problem, unless you get it fixed before then.

Here is a copy of that page.

Attachments

• OH! Stealth Shinshi - Onmitsu Semen Koukai Nakadashi Gakuen walktru.rar
    4.6 KB · Views: 297
I clicked setup.exe but the setup won't start and it shows the same message. Is there some sort of activation that's needed to install the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!