Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F63BE70B66AC4DCD418A1018DE13CEFE7EC5D983

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-38032/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [111222] [Liquid(リキッド)] 聖麗奴学園.torrent
    11.8 KB · Views: 8,962
Last edited:
Re: [111222] [Liquid(リキッド)] 聖麗奴学園 [H-Game]

Thank you. ^^ Waiting for this.

Finally, this game is released.

As the save file was already posted,

Here is the walk-thru:
http://aino0kyori.x.fc2.com/se_sentreido.html

Reactions: TheArc
Sorry to disturb everyone I need some help about how to use the NoActi Exe attachment? thanks

After you have installed the game, extract the NoActi Exe into the folder where you installed the game. Run the NoActi Exe and viola, it should patch your game exe.

hi i need help for some reason the patch isnt working on my pc. i have windows xp and i extracted the patch in the game folder and ran it. after running it i click the lauch file and im still being asked for a cd key

hi i need help for some reason the patch isnt working on my pc. i have windows xp and i extracted the patch in the game folder and ran it. after running it i click the lauch file and im still being asked for a cd key
WHEN THE WINDOW FOR THE SERIAL SHOWS IN WHITOUT CLOSING IT USE THE PATCH

Hi, I tried to run the game first and without closing the serial key window I ran the alsignup_act_100723_110729.exe and I also tried to run the alsignup_act_100723_110729.exe first and without closing I ran the game.exe ... but both ways didn't work :(... when I closed all 3 popup/windows and run the game again I get the serial key window again :( ... what should I do?

hi there could i ask for a save file that does not go thru sagaoz? my laptop jut does not want to download thru sagaoz. i used chrome then internet explorer then firefox. all failed zzz.

when I run the game.exe and then the patch, the patch pop-up gave me a warning in Japanese... help please? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha