[Hentai game] [111216] [ETERNAL] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Bonus Disk + Manual + Update 1.0.2.0/1.0.3.0 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C41C1E7868D167AE5ECE122AEF0032AAF2991533

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-37022/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [111216] [ETERNAL] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Bonus D.torrent
    16.9 KB · Views: 9,097
  • [No DVD Patch] [111216] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 for ver 1.0.0.0.rar
    10.8 KB · Views: 15,014
  • Corona Update 1.0.0.1.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 6,215
  • [No DVD Patch] [111216] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 for ver 1.0.0.1.rar
    10.8 KB · Views: 10,308
  • [No DVD Patch] [111216] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 for ver 1.0.1.0.rar
    10.8 KB · Views: 15,691
  • Corona Update 1.0.1.0.rar
    7.8 MB · Views: 4,062
  • Corona Update 1.0.2.0.rar
    9.1 MB · Views: 12,847
  • [No DVD Patch] [111216] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 for ver 1.0.2.0.rar
    10.7 KB · Views: 5,983
  • [No DVD Patch] [111216] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ for ver 1.0.3.0.rar
    11.3 KB · Views: 2,479
Last edited:
Re: [111216] [ETERNAL] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Bonus Disk + Manual [H-Game]

Eternal Kikouyoku Senki Gin No Toki No Corona

This Was Supposed To Be Released Last Month>_>

Oh Well,2 Weeks Of Delay Doesn't Hurt Much Compared To The Titles That Delay Up To 2 To 3 Months,Like Athena Angelguard,Now I Have To Wait Till January 2012>_>

Thanks As Always Gc You Rule^-^

Re: [111216] [ETERNAL] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Bonus Disk + Manual [H-Game]

Been looking forward to this one, as i have played Tenkuu no Yumina, and enjoyed it a lot, though the battles were too easy. Hope they have improved the battles difficulty.

SRW its here lol,,, thx for sharing :D

Re: [111216] [ETERNAL] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Bonus Disk + Manual [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

1 of 2 Game That I want to play this month are available. Thank for your Torrent but my University Wifi has block P2P.....
So I load this game from your DDL Section insted.

Re: [111216] [ETERNAL] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Bonus Disk + Manual [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

Wow Action-H....:P
Thank you

grom http://vndb.org/v6668

Kikouyoku Senki II Gin no Toki no Corona

Description
The fantasy SRPG Gin no Toki no Corona follows ETERNAL’s previous title, Tenkuu no Yumina. Touka isn’t a normal student: he has the ability to sense and interfere in the purple-lit space known as ‘shinya’ (true night). One time in shinya, he met a strange girl named Tokino who also had the same ability as him. Then a woman named Murial descended from the skies and entrusted a small girl Corona to them. Even though she is an innocent girl right now, she is a dragon girl who possesses enough power to destroy the world. Murial tells them if they raise Corona right then they will be able to save the world from ending. [Taken from Micchi's blog]

Game date seems to be corrupted. Try to reinstall the game and remember to change all your regional and locale settings to Japanese.

Thx you so much

Re: [111216] [ETERNAL] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Bonus Disk + Manual + Update 1.0.0.1 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

Yeah!! Another H-Game of ETERNAL, Thank you so much, downloaded from Filesonic!! X3

Re: [111216] [ETERNAL] 輝光翼戦記 銀の刻のコロナ 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Bonus Disk + Manual + Update 1.0.0.1 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

is any one else having trouble installing the patch i keep getting this error

差分ファイルの整合性をチェックしています...
[エラー] 差分を適用するフォルダの取得に失敗しました.
[エラー] 「銀の刻のコロナ」 がインストールされていないかもしれません.
差分ファイルの適用中にエラーが発生しました.
作業途中のファイルを元に戻しています...
作業途中のファイルを元に戻しました.

The correspondence of the differential file is checked...
[Error] It failed in the acquisition of Foru [da] that applied the difference.
[Error] 【"Corona of ..carving.. [no] of silver"】 However, it installs and it is likely not to be done.
The error occurred while applying the differential file.
It returns it based on the file under work...

I got crash while fighting certain monster (white crab like enemies)
But it can be solved by turning off the animation

Btw, anybody can tell me how to get bonus character??
Already applied the patch but still can't find it so far

you get them from start.... if you applied the patch in middle of game, you need start new game.....

GAME SAVE
click me

thanks for 修正プログラム ver 1.0.0.1 ;)

...Why are you double posting instead of just using the edit button? :confused:

Anyway, anyone knows of a walkthrough for this one? I want to confirm if there is an individual ending for each of the heroines i am interested or not.

...Why are you double posting instead of just using the edit button? :confused:

Anyway, anyone knows of a walkthrough for this one? I want to confirm if there is an individual ending for each of the heroines i am interested or not.

no walkthrough available yet.... and choosing the heroines isn't much difficut, very similar with Yumina, just choose your wanted ending!

Reactions: Jon Irenicus

is any one else having trouble installing the patch i keep getting this error

差分ファイルの整合性をチェックしています...
[エラー] 差分を適用するフォルダの取得に失敗しました.
[エラー] 「銀の刻のコロナ」 がインストールされていないかもしれません.
差分ファイルの適用中にエラーが発生しました.
作業途中のファイルを元に戻しています...
作業途中のファイルを元に戻しました.

The correspondence of the differential file is checked...
[Error] It failed in the acquisition of Foru [da] that applied the difference.
[Error] 【"Corona of ..carving.. [no] of silver"】 However, it installs and it is likely not to be done.
The error occurred while applying the differential file.
It returns it based on the file under work...

You need ORIGINAL corona.exe to apply the patch 1.0.0.1

Just a heads up to anyone playing on v1.0, make sure to apply the latest patch. One of the battles have a known bug that causes the game to crash, and you have to start over (not the battle, the game).

<--Victim Q.Q

Reactions: Takami

Just a heads up to anyone playing on v1.0, make sure to apply the latest patch. One of the battles have a known bug that causes the game to crash, and you have to start over (not the battle, the game).

<--Victim Q.Q

Have you tried to turn off the animation, I also have game breaking bug while fighting certain enemies

Have you tried to turn off the animation, I also have game breaking bug while fighting certain enemies

I don't have any problems other than that one specific battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
porm wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey Shine, can you please upload Version #74 for this? It's the latest update.

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/いーめいどぷらす-サバイバルゲーム-#71.1224098/