Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:92C31F3433720BE76829D54F80340537FBAC4178

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-33250/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Note: Please add .torent after the file name, thanks ^^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [111125] [Liquid(リキッド)] 無限煉姦~恥辱にまみれし不死姫の輪舞
    19.6 KB · Views: 23,140
Last edited:
Re: [111125] [Liquid(リキッド)] 無限煉姦~恥辱にまみれし不死姫の輪舞~ [H-Game]

;)【N時代】遊戲 that's great :rolleyes:

romanji: Mugen Renkan ~Chijoku ni Mamireshi Fushiki no Rinbu~

Does anyone else have the problem where your computer will crash whenever and however you try to open the executable (mugen.exe)? I've attempted to use the patch to no avail.

I've tried compatibility, renaming, previous cracks and nothing seems to work.

I am running on Windows 7 64bit, all settings are in Japanese.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Looked at their site :

"XP/Vista/7の64bit版でも動作は確認しておりますが、
 ハードウェア構成などによっては動作しない事があります"

I'm pretty sure that's telling me it won't work with 64 bit systems, so if anyone knows a way around it and would like to share it would be nice, otherwise I'll just have to change systems.

Last edited:
do you mean that your pc crash and not the game, by resetting or getting a blue screen if reboot on crash isn't enabled?
In this case the problem is not the game since it work in user mode and protected memory but there is a failure on your machine that is triggered by the game itself; usually it's caused by buggy video drivers, buggy audio drivers, or from foreign drivers installed from other programs; only code that run in kernel mode can cause the machine to crash.
In a normal environment only the game must crash by itself if isn't working and can't drag down the entire machine.
Disable the autoreboot windows feature and get info on what component fail, then search the net for same solutions (don't get the game involved in your search since it's not the responsible).
You can also check the event viewer to see sa,e info about the previous crashes you had.

The message say that on same certain hardware and operating system combinations, the game may not run, but this doesn't mean that your machine has to crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryke
I just downloaded the game but dont know what to do to start the game.....
When I click on lcsebody1.exe it tells me to add the extension file and when i click the mugen.exe it tells me to type in the
activation key... plz help!

Yes freeman you were correct (I assume) since I decided I would format my OS partition (other issues with boot and what not) and reinstall windows 7 64 bit and it works perfectly fine now.

Although I didn't get to read your message until now, thanks for the help.

Man, that was a headache.

Edit:
Bisuchu open the crack/patch executable "alsignup_act_100723_110729.exe" (which should probably be inside the install folder) then without closing open the mugen.exe and a window will pop up saying stuff. Close all of three of them (including the one asking for a serial key) then try mugen.exe again and it should work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gundam_Meister
i keep on getting an errorbox that says [1911]ライセンス認証に失敗しました whenever i try to start the game is there any way to fix it?

I cant get the patch to work...? Help please?

Win7 64-bit Ult.

I run it before the game, tried after the 1911 error. Nothing works.

Please reupload the crack. Thanks.

Edit: I found an activator that will work with it.
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/jeMvwLDM3AyP2
File password: kopimi

1. Drag the Mugen.exe to alsignup_act_100723_110729.exe
2. Click Ok, the game should launch
3. When the game as you for serial, click alsignup_act_100723_110729.exe again
4. Click cancel to close the game
5. Run Mugen.exe again, the game should run

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.