[Hentai game] [111028] [すたじお緑茶] 恋色空模様 after happiness and extra hearts 初回限定版 + Bonus + Drama CD + Wallpaper [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F8C2DD76237BFCD933EB6D0F640CDB7235E9CB05

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-28475/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Note: Please add .torrent after the file name, thanks ^^

Happy 10th Anniversary Studio Ryokucha ! ^_^
girlcelly01

Attachments

• [111028] [すたじお緑茶] 恋色空模様 after happiness and extra hearts 初回限定
    16.9 KB · Views: 8,553
Last edited:
yay!! a must get for me for this months release,,,, :P thx alot

from http://vndb.org/v5562

Koiiro Soramoyou: After Happiness and Extra Heart's

Description
The scenario length for Koiiro Sora Moyou after happiness and extra hearts will be about 70% of the original game, with after stories for the 5 heroines, but more importantly… Aiko, Yuuki, Kiyomi, Machiko now get their own routes! Yuuki! Yukki! Yukichi! Mansatsu! The theme will be the school festival following the end of the first game.[From Micchi's Blog]

My upload speed is pretty slow, but I nabbed the direct download and will aid you in seeding. Although the torrent says I'm at 99.8% for some reason. Eh.
Now all we need is an /h code....

Last edited:
damn i tried the same H code for the main game and it did not work
If it worked, I'd have told everyone by now.
For the time being, all we can do is wait. I'll sleep now and pray one crops up by the time I wake.

Edit: Girlcelly, please seed your torrent, I can't do this on my own with a 30kb/s upload speed. It's bad enough that I'm stuck in Arizona for the next week, but I feel bad for the people torrenting this awesome release.

2nd Edit: Scratch that, I decided to tether my phone rather than use this crappy wireless. Upload speed is now 43 kb/s. That's the best I can do, so some of you need to get the direct downloads, and start seeding. I'll contact a couple friends and see if they can help.

Last edited:
Delete your torrent but keep the partial files, the instead of the .torrent give to utorrent or your client the magnet link you find on the first post, here it again:

Code:
 Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by girlcelly, Magnet URI
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F8C2DD76237BFCD933EB6D0F640CDB7235E9CB05

let the client find the undamage torrent and resume the interrupted download.

You never read what others write in the same threads, do you?

sorry, i just don't understand torrent very much. i just research about it awhile ago. have been using vuze not utorrent so i dont understand magnet url -_-a
sory

Why people use bloated clients that hog memory, like vuze, is beyond me...but anyway, to use the magnet url, search for the option to add torrent from url and there, input the magnet code...it's that simple.

Or you can try search the torrent out of nyaatorrent website, its the same uploader as here, so the files are the same, you only need to resume:

http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrents&user=57200

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.