[Hentai game] [111018] [090828] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!初回限定版 + Update 1.01 + Tokuten + Drama CD + Original Soundtrack [English Patch] [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:96A5EE786C84498303A649D198989F96F78FB9FB

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-27012/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...It already 2.5 years since last time I am doing old releases, just feel like to sharing this big one, because I also watching Anime and find it is good show to follow. One more thing, this game is translating ! ^^

girlcelly said:
About English Patch, you can get latest one at here:

http://yandere.gray7.com/?p=1540

Attachments

• [111018] [090828] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!初回限定版 + Up.torrent
    59.6 KB · Views: 12,405
Last edited:
game released in aug 2009 , from http://vndb.org/v1143

Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!

Description
Kawakami City is famous for its strong dedication to its samurai ancestors. A strong fighting spirit is always valued and it's even an important factor in succeeding in school there.
Yamato, a second year student from Kawakami Highchool is always with his close friends (4 boys and 3 girls). They have known each other since they were young and have done loads of things together. They have many other friends, but this seven people is a close-knit group, they even have a secret base where they meet...
With the new semester, they welcome two girls into their group and shortly after things start to change...

The most biggest Galgame in this moment? :eek:

waiting for 真剣で私に恋しなさいS:P

Thanks for sharing, had started watching the anime and was most pleased to find an active torrent for the original game

Thanks for the walkthrough - not had any luck finding a savegame so this should do the trick :)

Edit: For those following the walkthrough there are events with a star next to them ( black star when file saved as text), these are timed selections so make sure you know the answer needed beforehand !

Last edited:
Thanks for the walkthrough - not had any luck finding a savegame so this should do the trick :)

Edit: For those following the walkthrough there are events with a star next to them ( black star when file saved as text), these are timed selections so make sure you know the answer needed beforehand !

I didn't realize it until I actually started looking for the save game myself, but that particular page has a link to a save game download as well. At the very top in the row that says: "セーブデータ CG・回想100%" there is a link to the save game. The word "セーブデータ", which I believe is Japanese for save data, is the link, so just click it and download.

Last edited:
Well spotted ! Had totally missed the link when I was scanning the page. :)

I tried one torrent from other bbs,but fail to unzip.
I hope this one may be fine.

Does anyone know about the S one?

I'd like to capture Kokoro.

Her episode in the anime was good.

If you mean about 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S , the release date is only in 2012/01/27 , so you will to have wait for a while unfortunately.

Last edited:
If you mean about 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S , the release date is only in 2012/01/27 , so you will to have for a while unfortunately.
Oh thanks for the info.
I thought it was already released, but it's not yet I see.

If you mean about 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S , the release date is only in 2012/01/27 , so you will to have wait for a while unfortunately.

Hi, I was googling for the game Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! S wondering indeed where i could find it when I came upon this topic. I was wondering myself whether this game was out or not seeing I couldent find any downloads so this anwsers my question :D

But I got another question and I am hoping somebody can anwser it for me.
Do you play as Yamato again in Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! S or not?

Because I have seen him in the OP of this game thats out on youtube (Making me think hes a side character) but I havent seen him appear during the gameplay of Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! S trail version.

Last edited:
Can anyone upload the english patch somewhere? I can't open the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?