[Hentai game] [110930] [CUBE] your diary 初回限定版 + Artbook + Tokuten + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/japanese-24175/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [110930] [CUBE] your diary 初回限定版 + Artbook + Tokuten + Up.torrent
    23.5 KB · Views: 19,240
Last edited:
girlcelly, i have been download games you upload past two days, but none of them complete 100%, all of them is like 99.x%, i do not think is the seeder problem, i tried both bitcomet and utorrent client, but still the same, I think maybe the problem is anime-sharing site, because before when i download your torrent from hongfire, always successful 100%, can you tell me where else you are uploading torrent? maybe i can download from there.
Best tell me the website that is like hongfire , since nyaa torrent doesnt have nodvd patch if needed.

just try download from nyaa , each torrent from girlcelly i got 100% finished :redface:

just try download from nyaa , each torrent from girlcelly i got 100% finished :redface:

I know I can download from nyaa, but i still prefer to download torrent in a forum site, because there are games you need nodvd patch to make it work , and nyaa normally does not have that

from http://vndb.org/v5286

Your Diary

Description
Tomoki is a second-year student at Fuumisaka Gakuen. Since his parents are working overseas, he lives at his osananajimi Yuuhi’s place. He is part of the library committee and helps out at Yuuhi’s family cafe Yuugaotei after school. One day, his senpai and library committee head Sayuki recommends a particular book to him, so he goes to the old bookstore Fuurindou to look for it. At the urging of the owner Misuzu, he takes some time to look around the store and his eyes stop at one book: an old hardcover book titled ‘your diary’. Tempted by curiosity, he opens the book with a key provided to him by Misuzu and a girl comes out in a bright light. “Are you Yua’s new friend?” The self-proclaimed goddess Yua tells him that she will help bring him happiness. [Taken from Micchi's blog]

The torrent posten on Nyaa are the same posted here, but samewhat here they're corrupted; on one of them for example i found that they where differents only for one single bit.
Then insted of getting the torrent from Nyaa use the magnet link, this will let utorrent find the correct torrent from know clients and download it automatically:
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EC296DD183066958DACC1B49B394B49C60E2387C

Reactions: kaos
Finally~ it's here, i've been waiting for this ever since this game has been announced.
securing and turning off all my existing download for this one and only this one. :ninja:

I will seed this for three week as thanks for the upload ^_^

Delete the torrent but keep the partial files and use the magnet link in post #7

so i assume there's another people than me got a same problem with beeing stuck at 99.6%
would be nice if there's some seeders...but i will try to find a new torrent and redownload this game...if there's no one in 2 days.

someone pls seed this! I'm stuck at 99.6%! D:

EDIT:
How do I use the magnet link? I haven't used it before

Last edited:
On the window of you torrent client , click on File, then chose Add torrent from URL, and copy & paste the magnet code there.

I also get the same error above. After downloading I extracted all 3 of the .rars. When I tried running "yourdiary101" it got an error saying "Error reading setup initialization file" so I mounted the .mds file. It opened up a screen with the first option opening an installer (most of the words were ?/random symbols). When it finished installing, I tried running the game and only those 3 windows popped up. Is there a certain procedure you have to use to install this or is it broken?

ME TOO! I've already fully downloaded this game 3 times from 3 different sources.
As Lotte-Sama said, It shows that error there whenever i start up the game. can anyone PLEASE help us out? I REALLY want to play this game.

bumping, same error, solution would be appreciated

solve the problem but for those who still need solution, here you go.
1st:
need daemon tools to mount the .iso to install it.
2nd:
change administrative to Japan. Control Panel>Region and Language>Administrative. apply changes. note that the system will ask you to restart the comp do so and there you go, also do the 2nd step first before installing the game

hope this helps, already playing the game

Reactions: vuquochoi
CAN SOME BODY SEED THIS?? I BEEN WAIT 2 WEEK IN 0.00 send... at least 0.9 seed pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.