[Hentai game] [110930] [エフォルダムソフト] 恋騎士 Purely☆Kiss 初回限定版 + Tokuten [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/japanese-24174/

Warning: Um...My apology to be late, did not think those SQL and PHP tests took me lot of times than I expected !

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [110930] [エフォルダムソフト] 恋.torrent
    19 KB · Views: 30,829
  • [認証回避 Patch] [110930] 恋騎士 Purely☆Kiss &#2.rar
    10.9 KB · Views: 89,901
  • [認証回避 Patch] [110930] 恋騎士 Purely☆Kiss &#2.rar
    10.9 KB · Views: 34,892
  • [NoActi Patch] [110930] [エフォルダムソフト] 恋騎士 Purely☆Kiss.rar
    96.3 KB · Views: 24,152
Last edited:
Re: [110930] [エフォルダムソフト] 恋騎士 Purely☆Kiss 初回限定版 + Tokuten [H-Game]

waiting it for a lot time ~ Thanks !;)

Last edited:
from http://vndb.org/v7260

Koikishi Purely Kiss

Description
Since childhood, our protagonist Kaname has always dreamed of becoming a Knight. After a near-fatal terrorist attack nearly killed both him and a new-found friend, they make a childhood promise that one day they’ll meet again in their quest to become splendid Knights that can protect others. Now, many years later, Kaname is about to enter a special school run by his father, where he and his younger sister Yuu (a big-brother-loving genius who skipped a grade to be with him) will be part of a special Knights-in training club called “Esquire”. On his way to school, though, he spots a mugging on the street from outside his bus window as they drove by, and with little hesitation he opens the bus window and jumps out of the moving bus to help. As part of the effort to solve this crime, he runs into the other heroines who will all eventually end up being the fellow members of Esquire. As the only boy in this club otherwise full of girls, will Kaname be able to fulfill his childhood promise? And will he and the “boy” with whom he made that promise ever meet again as they vowed? [Taken from a preview post by Relentlessflame]

For whoa has trouble with the torrent use th magnet link:
Code:
 magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B731A8F08267BF8500217F275044489AABC3E29B

Reactions: renano
thanks for upload GC^^
one thing to ask, can anyone help about my problem. I want to try the game but I can´t start it semms I need some kind of cd-key?
Thanks in advance fpr every help^^

thanks for upload GC^^
one thing to ask, can anyone help about my problem. I want to try the game but I can´t start it semms I need some kind of cd-key?
Thanks in advance fpr every help^^

Download a Patch at #1
and use it to crack game.exe

Yuu is very popular between Japanese fans.
And the game is no. 1 in both sales and access ranking on Getchu.

It's such a big hit.

try second patch
Hello. I'm new here and need your help! I downloaded this game from the link you'd posted but, I find that the game is not in English! Please, can someone help me there? And, when I'm trying to run this game, it's asking me for a cd key! I've tried both the patches but, I'm not sure how to use them Both the patches have 1 file of 20KB each. But, there description is something like, Patch for windows 95. And then, there was a 28MB file which had a .bin file and a .cue file... I'm unable to use them too!! Please, please, please help me!!!! :confused:

Hello. I'm new here and need your help! I downloaded this game from the link you'd posted but, I find that the game is not in English! Please, can someone help me there? And, when I'm trying to run this game, it's asking me for a cd key! I've tried both the patches but, I'm not sure how to use them Both the patches have 1 file of 20KB each. But, there description is something like, Patch for windows 95. And then, there was a 28MB file which had a .bin file and a .cue file... I'm unable to use them too!! Please, please, please help me!!!! :confused:

i think the answer is when u installed it.. choose the option when the first window instalation appaer.. it will shown guard behind the option. if that appear just insalled normally n the game should work.

i think the answer is when u installed it.. choose the option when the first window instalation appaer.. it will shown guard behind the option. if that appear just insalled normally n the game should work.

It doesnt work. i installed maingame and patch in torrent file but still cant play.
and i dont know how to use patch #2 . plz hlp me :confused:

Last edited:
It doesnt work. i installed maingame and patch in torrent file but still cant play.
and i dont know how to use patch #2 . plz hlp me :confused:

Seems like there no answer, so i'll just do that-

Right after you install the game, run:

koikishi.exe.(you will get a window text in japanese, click ok)
Then run the koikishi "shortcut" that are placed on your desktop, if there isn't one, just run "SdActi.exe"
Then go get the patch, place the patch in the pugin folder which is located within the 恋騎士 Purely☆Kiss folder.
run the patch, finish the process and close the "SdActi.exe"

Now run koikishi.exe, and you're good to play.

(tho all the steps i wrote above aren't really necessary, but thats how i do it and it worked.)

I'm getting some kind of error, I installed the no-activation patch and when I try to run the game it says that it failed to autentificate the koikishi.tpm.sig
can somebody help me????

Thank you very much for sharing this torrent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.