[Hentai game] [110909] [アイル【チーム・Riva】] 脅迫3~遙かに響く光と影の淫哀歌(うた)~ [H-Game] [Full + Dummy Cut] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-21528/

girlcelly said:
Um...About Dummy Cut, you need install game first, overwrite Thelp.dat to original one, then use Patch ^^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [110909] [アイル【チーム・Riva】] 脅迫3~遙かに響く光と影の淫哀歌(.torrent
    17.4 KB · Views: 10,051
  • [110909] [アイル【チーム・Riva】] 脅迫3~遙かに響く光と影の淫哀歌(.torrent
    17.5 KB · Views: 12,887
  • つ (NoDVD EXE) AlphaROM 3.3汎用 signup tool 101029版 110722亜種用.rar
    8.4 KB · Views: 51,866
Last edited:
Wow great game, beautiful, kawaii, without words, you have my gratitude. Thanks for the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mahe0
What's different about Full ver. and Dummy Cut ver.?

anyway thx for sharing ;)

---

Dummy Cut Version come from Full Version after "modified", some unneccessary things were cut off to make file size smaller, and because of this, Dummy Cut Version may cause some bugs that Full Version is not !

My personal always prefer Full Version though ^^

girlcelly

Last edited by a moderator:
What's different about Full ver. and Dummy Cut ver.?

anyway thx for sharing ;)

---

Dummy Cut Version come from Full Version after "modified", some unneccessary things were cut off to make file size smaller, and because of this, Dummy Cut Version may cause some bugs that Full Version is not !

My personal always prefer Full Version though ^^

girlcelly

The size - dummy files removed. Sometimes DC version maybe buggy.

Most of the times dummycut require a nodvd, or the data must be copied manually or the update fail and need to be installed manually; sametime support files are removed too.
Choose the dummycut if the game it's simple and doesn't usually require an update so for any game involving 3d, acceleration or anything that doesn't fit a simple adv game; if not get the complete version and be patient, you'' decide also based on your interned connection speed and follow the thread to know if other users experience problems.

Seems to need a H-Code, anyone has it? Also the DC version has some problems, like some strange popup msgs showing out.

I need the dvd patch, thank so much, girlcelly, I came from hongfire, since that place is not acessible at the moment, it is nice that you are here,

HF has been restored but the sections related to torrent and ddl are disabled; the two sections are coming back with the old messages (the threads must be requested) but without torrents and links, for archive and consultation pourpose.
The other sections are still very active, especially the discussion areas that has a lot of info an material, like th threads dedicated to 3d games with mods and everything else.

lol.. just deleted the files.. nvm, i'll d/l it again =D, thx alot @freemen, this games looks promising =)

Sorry to resurrect the thread but--can anyone clarify on how to install this? Installing the dummy image doesn't actually put a file "Thelp.dat" anywhere, so what file are we supposed to override? Sorry for being such a klutz, I just can't figure out how to install this after multiple attempts over a few weeks, even after dropping the file in the main folder and running the AlphaROM patch.

EDIT: Huh, I thought I figured it out: install from the main ISO, replace the Thelp.dat file (which IS there), run that patch (which just brings up a dialog box, no idea if it worked or not) then mount the "dummy" image--still didn't work. This game's pretty crazy with its disc protection. Oh well!

Last edited:
Sorry to resurrect the thread but--can anyone clarify on how to install this? Installing the dummy image doesn't actually put a file "Thelp.dat" anywhere, so what file are we supposed to override? Sorry for being such a klutz, I just can't figure out how to install this after multiple attempts over a few weeks, even after dropping the file in the main folder and running the AlphaROM patch.

EDIT: Huh, I thought I figured it out: install from the main ISO, replace the Thelp.dat file (which IS there), run that patch (which just brings up a dialog box, no idea if it worked or not) then mount the "dummy" image--still didn't work. This game's pretty crazy with its disc protection. Oh well!

Hello did you find a solution to this ? i have the exact same problem. Really i don't get where is the damn THelp.dat wtf...

Hello did you find a solution to this ? i have the exact same problem. Really i don't get where is the damn THelp.dat wtf...

I did not. I don't really understand how dummy images work apparently, and I tried installing from either, both, etc., but nothing worked. So I gave up, heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?