原画 つきのおまめ
シナリオ 松竹梅、香魚、柳雪花、三瀬きりん
Sample
3494941.jpg

Direct download link
Link torrent
View attachment Noise -voice of snow.zip.torrent

Last edited:
link torrent seem is not working, is not it?
If true, tomorrow I will split file and reupload them -_-

Last edited:
link torrent seem is not working, is not it?

For some strange reason the forum adds .htm in the end of the torrent. It best for now to pack your torrent in a .rar or .zip container and upload it as an attachment.

this is an All-Age game

from http://vndb.org/v5930

Noise -voice of snow-

Description
This game is set in 2017, when there are two organisations fighting constantly over territory. The protagonist of the game, Mana, is an orphan who is from a family who has incredible power which can be unleashed through singing. However, Mana promised her elder brother (who moved away 10 years ago) that she would keep this power a secret. She was quite happy in the orphanage, and she turned 17 – which is the age where you must leave the orphanage, Mana had planned to go to the city in order to find her older brother again. However, the owner of the orphanage drugged her. Mana awoke in a strange camp where it turns out that she’s for sale as people with powers are worth quite a bit of money. While panicking, a strange man named Gilford turns up and buys Mana, he then takes her to a large house near the city and announces that she’s now a member of an organisation filled with other people with special abilities. What will the future hold for Mana at the organisation [Taken from Liemyx's blog]

i don't think so , i can download it ;)
Really? I worried about my internet and I had checked it with other computer but it is not working ^^
When you download completed, can you reply this post for me? :P

:eek:.... i mean i can download the torrent -_-"

um...i tested it ... it seem like not working:o_O:

Last edited:
:eek:.... i mean i can download the torrent -_-"

um...i tested it ... it seem like not working:o_O:
;)) at the moment, it is true, I turn off my computer =)) but tomorrow it will on, I saw ratio is over 4, good working, pz keep seeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。