The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...0624]-[frill]-学園退魔!-ホーリー×モーリー-[h-game]-11265/

Warning: It seem this game need Patch to get it working...

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [110624] [Frill] 学園退魔! ホーリー×モーリー.torrent
    16.6 KB · Views: 5,215
Last edited:
Code:
 magnet:?xt=urn:btih:50420F709C020632FD2A10F0DA4EAD0E33A734AC

I'm sorry to ask, but how do I do this:
edit the SiglusEngine.exe

0002291E: E2 41 → 39 40
004D997B: CB F4 → 58 59
004D997E: AC → A6

I checked with regedit but i quickly got lost and not sure how to do that.
Can anyone help me?

"Here is a way to play it.
First put alsignup_101029.exe in the game folder and run it and then load the game with NoRegion Loader.exe."

This is the info it was at hongfire, as i haven't played this game yet, i don't know if it works with this, but feel free to try.

Since for some reason upload attachments isn't working for me, i have uploaded the no dvd here:

http://www.fileserve.com/file/Q2HHZGt/Gakuen Taima! Holy x Moly NoDVD by aoyu18.rar

Last edited:
I need help I've done everything that was said on here and it still didn't work. After everything I click on the icon and nothing! nothing loads, nothing happens. please help.

I need help I've done everything that was said on here and it still didn't work. After everything I click on the icon and nothing! nothing loads, nothing happens. please help.
you need to run No Region Loader in installed folder and select in box siglus engine, after that you need to edit the path in your shortcut ...\Installed Folder\NoRegion Loader.exe"

#Shenjiro,
chek post #7.

I tried to get this to work a while back with no success and decided to sit down with it again this past weekend.

First off you need the new alpharomdie tool from the newest Frill game here.

It will not work on Windows 8. I'm not sure if its the tool itself or this build of the SiglusEngine but I tried a few hours of different combinations with no success. I finally just threw it into a Windows 7 VM and it worked fine. It also works in XP as well. All you need to do is place AlpharomDiE.exe in the game folder, run it as administrator and drag SiglusEngine into the pop-up window without changing any of the settings. This will create a shortcut in the game directory and pop up a new window. Left button will launch the game, right will close alpharomdie.

After this just leave alpharomdie in the folder and start the game with the newly created shortcut each time.

Be sure not to try and run any of this stuff under NTLEA or the no region loader. You don't need them and it will break this tool

Reactions: terran33
Done anyone know whether this game works on windows 10?

I've tried everything stated in here but nothing's working :( Help pls D:

Done anyone know whether this game works on windows 10?

I've tried everything stated in here but nothing's working :( Help pls D:

It sounds like to get this running under Windows 8 (possibly 10 as well) you need the cracked game executable on pg. 1--Fileserve is down (and it doesn't seem to be uploaded anywhere else online under that name). Then you'd need to run it under a No Region Loader like all other Frill games.

It seems like a small file, can anyone else upload it?

EDIT: Found what I thought was a no DVD patch--[NoDVD・初回ダミーチェック回避][110624] 学園退魔!ホーリー×モーリー--but while it does patch the file correctly, running it through No Region Loader doesn't do anything. Very strange, other Frill games don't seem to have this problem. Oh well.

It sounds like to get this running under Windows 8 (possibly 10 as well) you need the cracked game executable on pg. 1--Fileserve is down (and it doesn't seem to be uploaded anywhere else online under that name). Then you'd need to run it under a No Region Loader like all other Frill games.

It seems like a small file, can anyone else upload it?

EDIT: Found what I thought was a no DVD patch--[NoDVD・初回ダミーチェック回避][110624] 学園退魔!ホーリー×モーリー--but while it does patch the file correctly, running it through No Region Loader doesn't do anything. Very strange, other Frill games don't seem to have this problem. Oh well.

work.jpg
long time to fix it work on windows 10
today i I made it a success
:) :) :) :) :)

Reactions: Assur
Please tell me how you did it D: Been wanting to play this game for a really long time now D:

I edited binary and hex more than 200 code and 20+ file
if you want it; I will reupload full game for you
but I'm live in Asia Internet is f--king very very slow
I do not know when it finish
If it's finish, I 'll send link in your PM :)

I'd actually like to know too if you don't mind. :D I haven't had any luck getting it to work under Windows 8.1

Okay thanks! :D I'll be waiting :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。