[Hentai game] [110624] [キャラメルBOX ミルク味] 雨芳恋歌 「センセイ。わたし、もうオトナだよ……」 [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ク味]-雨芳恋歌-「センセイ。わたし、もうオトナだよ……」-[h-game]-11405/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [110624] [キャラメルBOX ミルク味] 雨芳恋歌 「センセイ。わたし、もう.torrent
    13.8 KB · Views: 3,583
  • [認証回避] [110624] 雨芳恋歌 「センセイ。わたし、もうオトナだよ……
    837.8 KB · Views: 24,200
Last edited:
Anybody got an NoDvD Patch because i always stuck at a message wenn i try to run the .exe?

Edit: The one in this Post didn`t help. I run the new .exe in the Gamedirectory and the same message appears.

Last edited:
Same problem as Ancarius... is there another nodvd patch that can work? I can't seem to get it to run after running the .exe.

1. download [認証回避] [110624] 雨芳恋歌 「センセイ。わたし、もうオトナだよ……
2. rename file so that you add .rar in the end
3. extract exe from archive to your install directory
4. run new exe in install directory to run game

Stuck @ first scene with the mosaic. Seems like someone posted the same question on Hongfire, but denied me access...

Stuck @ first scene with the mosaic. Seems like someone posted the same question on Hongfire, but denied me access...
Couple years late, but for the crack to work the crack needs to be named something different from uhourenka.exe, the original exe must remain untouched, oddly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha